Cowboys vs Vikings

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

big papi

Forum Member
Apr 20, 2006
really feel confident Cowboys will win this game pretty easily. Their defense is playing exceptional. I see Favre throwing a couple interceptions and AP will be contained!

Cowboys ML!

I predict Cowboys will beat the Chargers in a rematch in the superbowl!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Cowboys may win this game but easily might be a bit of an over statemeent. The Vilkes were 8 - 0 at home for a reason.. They are not playing anymore road night games. The Vikes offense poses more problems for Dallas than people realize but it is all going to revolve on pass protection for Favre. If he has it they will shred the secondary.. Vikes have too many weapons.. Plus this happens every year when the wild card team looks great and then get kicked in the second round.

I am worried about the Vikes getting to Romo and the big offensive line of the Boys.. Could be a long day.. But all in all don't count the Vikes out because it sure as hell isn't going to be "easy."

ROQQIN RIQ

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 28, 2007
:director: CHARGERZ VIKINGZ SUPERBOWL SHOOTOUT!!!!
:director: LOQ IT UP !!

big papi

Forum Member
Apr 20, 2006
i like making bold statements! Cowboys win by at least 10 points i think that is pretty easy and not impossible!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Shleprock

Forum Member
Jan 21, 2007
Cowboys may win this game but easily might be a bit of an over statemeent. The Vilkes were 8 - 0 at home for a reason.. They are not playing anymore road night games. The Vikes offense poses more problems for Dallas than people realize but it is all going to revolve on pass protection for Favre. If he has it they will shred the secondary.. Vikes have too many weapons.. Plus this happens every year when the wild card team looks great and then get kicked in the second round.

I am worried about the Vikes getting to Romo and the big offensive line of the Boys.. Could be a long day.. But all in all don't count the Vikes out because it sure as hell isn't going to be "easy."

They also have blueprint Packers used when they beat cowboys in Green Bay. Stats didn't show it but vikings have a better defense than packers especially more talent at almost every defensive position. Ihate the vikings but they will win this game. Rogers and packers receivers are better than cowboys and I truly believe vikings intensity level last 4 games was stuck in neutral. Favre is a vengeful sob and I would never bet against him when he has something to prove. Packers shut down romo and his receivers and so will vikings.

BBMF

Forum Member
Nov 28, 2001
Hopkins, MN USA
Its going to be fun sticking it to all the TV idiots who have Dallas penned in as the winner.

Vikings win this game.:mj06:

Tdog72

Forum Member
Dec 28, 2007
Ottawa Canada
vikes will roll onto play me Saints :director:
Saints will lose to San Diego in the Superbowl

BOL !!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

theGibber1

Forum Member
Aug 27, 2001
Dallas TX
From listening to the radio here in D Town you get the sense that the team and everyone else is drinking their own kool aid.. Makes me extremely nervous.. Not to mention you get the feeling that they have already accomplished their goal by getting the playoff monkey off their backs. Vikings are very physical so the boys better be prepared to get hit in the mouth. Hope they win, but i have a bad feeling about this one.

Pound4Pound#1

Forum Member
Dec 2, 2008
New England
You are 100% RIGHT!!

I don't know if SD makes the SB this year though. I see the boys going all the way!!
:00hour :00hour :00hour

kneifl

YO K, IM GONNA BUST YOU UP IF YOU DONT CHANGE THAT AVATAR!!!

DONT MAKE ME ANGRY, YOU WOULDNT LIKE ME WHEN IM ANGRY.

DWare94

Forum Member
Mar 28, 2009
The Vilkes were 8 - 0 at home for a reason..

And that reason is an easy home schedule:

San Fran
Green Bay
Baltimore
Detroit
Seattle
Chicago
Cincinatti
New York

Where are the quality wins? I see maybe one, the Baltimore game.. but the Baltimore kicker missed an easy field goal as time expired.

Cincinatti has been crap the last few weeks of the season, as was New York.

And they hosted Green Bay early in the year before the Packers fixed their offensive line.

Dallas wins by double digits.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DWare94

Forum Member
Mar 28, 2009
For the record, the 2009 Vikings are very similar to the 2007 Cowboys.....

Both teams started 10-1.

Both teams folded down the stretch.

Both teams had issues in the secondary.

Both teams had a bye and hosted a divisional round.

And both teams have to face arguably the hottest team (2007 Giants, 2009 Cowboys).

By 4pm EST, the other similarity will be both teams will have lost.

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
For the record, the 2009 Vikings are very similar to the 2007 Cowboys.....

Both teams started 10-1.

Both teams folded down the stretch.

Both teams had issues in the secondary.

Both teams had a bye and hosted a divisional round.

And both teams have to face arguably the hottest team (2007 Giants, 2009 Cowboys).

By 4pm EST, the other similarity will be both teams will have lost.

only one team had Romo and the VIkes have much better weapons that that team

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
And that reason is an easy home schedule:

San Fran
Green Bay
Baltimore
Detroit
Seattle
Chicago
Cincinatti
New York

Where are the quality wins? I see maybe one, the Baltimore game.. but the Baltimore kicker missed an easy field goal as time expired.

Cincinatti has been crap the last few weeks of the season, as was New York.

And they hosted Green Bay early in the year before the Packers fixed their offensive line.

Dallas wins by double digits.

Dallas has one quality win on their schedule.. New Orleans.. If you can't count Green Bay as a Viking quality win then you sure as hell can't count the Eagles as a "quality win" Hell Dallas lost to the Pack.

DWare94

Forum Member
Mar 28, 2009
only one team had Romo and the VIkes have much better weapons that that team

And you guys have Favruh... Do you really think he won't throw a critical interception?

Regarding better weapons, thats debatable:

Terrell Owens went 81 for 1355yds and 15 tds
Jason Witten went 96 for 1146 and 7 tds
Patrick Crayton went 50 for 697yds and 7tds

Marion Barber had 975 yrds and 10 tds
Julius Jones had 598 yds and 2 tds.

Thats pretty comparable to your Vikings team output this year. Look it up.

Last edited:

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Dallas has one quality win on their schedule.. New Orleans.. If you can't count Green Bay as a Viking quality win then you sure as hell can't count the Eagles as a "quality win" Hell Dallas lost to the Pack.

That's hilarious :142smilie :mj07: :142smilie

Come Sunday, our defense is going to shred Old Man Favre to pieces just like they did with McNabb. He won't have any time to throw the ball. Playing down the stretch, he has been tacky lately relying on passing too much and AP hasn't gotten enough carries. That's why they've been losing games. He fights with Childress too. I can't wait until Sunday. Old Man Favre is in for a hurting. BTW who is the Vikings back up QB? I bet you he sees some playoff playing time.

kneifl

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
That's hilarious :142smilie :mj07: :142smilie

Come Sunday, our defense is going to shred Old Man Favre to pieces just like they did with McNabb. He won't have any time to throw the ball. Playing down the stretch, he has been tacky lately relying on passing too much and AP hasn't gotten enough carries. That's why they've been losing games. He fights with Childress too. I can't wait until Sunday. Old Man Favre is in for a hurting. BTW who is the Vikings back up QB? I bet you he sees some playoff playing time.

kneifl

I don't know why that is hialrious.. Name the other "quality wins." The Vikes are not running the ball out of a "I" formation anymore.. Its 3 wrs and and Peterson in a single set back.. Chile realized that he gets more open space.

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
And you guys have Favruh... Do you really think he won't throw a critical interception?

Regarding better weapons, thats debatable:

Terrell Owens went 81 for 1355yds and 15 tds
Jason Witten went 96 for 1146 and 7 tds
Patrick Crayton went 50 for 697yds and 7tds

Marion Barber had 975 yrds and 10 tds
Julius Jones had 598 yds and 2 tds.

Thats pretty comparable to your Vikings team output this year. Look it up.

That team did not have the explosive WR that the Vikes have now.. Owens was but Harvin, Rice, and Berrian are all explosive. Berrian finally healthy.. Shiancoe is good but not as good as whitten.. Barber is a good back but not as explosive as AP..