Cowboys vs Vikings

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
That team did not have the explosive WR that the Vikes have now.. Owens was but Harvin, Rice, and Berrian are all explosive. Berrian finally healthy.. Shiancoe is good but not as good as whitten.. Barber is a good back but not as explosive as AP..

Eagles = 3 Quality wins
Saints = There goes your undefeated season
Atlanta = Decent Football team
Carolina = Just because the spanked the queens

Where are the Vikings quality wins? I just looked at their schedule from the past year and all I see are a bunch of non-contenders.

kneifl

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
BTW, none of your receivers are as good as Miles Austin. We have an edge over you on our tight end, Witten. Running game is about even, maybe a slight edge to Dallas for having a 3 headed monster, if AP gets hurt....ouch. I think Romo has been playing better, a lot better than Favre the last few weeks. We have a better defense, and we're the hotter team.

kneifl

Tdog72

Forum Member
Dec 28, 2007
Ottawa Canada
"IF" AP gets hurt??

"IF" your aunt had balls she would be your uncle

VIKES backers better just hope AP holds onto the ball.....simple

BTW....Sidney Rice will have more of a career in this league then Miles Austin will :SIB

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Eagles = 3 Quality wins
Saints = There goes your undefeated season
Atlanta = Decent Football team
Carolina = Just because the spanked the queens

Where are the Vikings quality wins? I just looked at their schedule from the past year and all I see are a bunch of non-contenders.

kneifl

I would say Green Bay twice are quality wins.. Hell Dallas was shut out by them.

Blatimore a quality win.

If you say Atlanta is decent I will have to add the Giants as decent and they can make up for Carolina. They beat the boys TWICE!!

DWare94

Forum Member
Mar 28, 2009
BTW....Sidney Rice will have more of a career in this league then Miles Austin will :SIB

Barring injury you're way off there.

They're about the same size. Austin an inch shorter but 10lbs heavier. Austin is considerably faster.

And you can't discount the fact that Austin will be with Romo for at least the next 5-7 years.

Once Brett Favruh re-re-retires on Monday, Rice will be relegated to catching 30 balls a year from Sage Rosenfield.

Good luck with that, chief.

DWare94

Forum Member
Mar 28, 2009
I would say Green Bay twice are quality wins..

You played them early in the season.

A lot of the NFL is not only who you play, but when you play.

Early in the year, the Packers defense was a sieve, as was their offensive line.

Once they got those patched up, they went 7-1 on the year (only loss being a 1 point loss in Pittsburgh), after starting 4-4.

Blatimore a quality win.

True, but had the Baltimore kicker not missed a 34 yard field goal as time expired, it would have been a loss.

If you say Atlanta is decent

When we beat Atlanta, it was before they suffered all their injuries. Atlanta finished 9-7 despite their starting running back, starting QB, and 2nd wide receiver missing significant time.

They were 3-1 coming into Dallas.

I will have to add the Giants as decent

You played them after they had already mailed it in for the season. They were shelacked by the Panthers the previous week as well.

Perspective. Try to google it.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
DALLAS AVERAGES 20 POINTS ON THE ROAD

MEANWHILE MINNY IS OUTSCORING TEAMS BY 17 POINTS AT HOME AVERAGING 33 PER CONTEST GIVING UP 15

FARVE HAS A 119 QB RATING AT HOME WITH 2 PICKS

MINNY GAVE UP 11 SACKS TOTAL AT HOME AND LED THE NFL WITH 48 SACKS WITH 29 BEING AT HOME THAT 3.5 SACKS AT HOME

MEANWHILE DALLAS HAS GIVEN UP 23 SACKS ON THE ROAD NOT GOOD-

DALLAS HAS A TOUPGh TIME PUTTING POINTS ON THE BOARD ON THE ROAD -ESPECIALLY AGAINST GOOD D 2 games ONLY 7 POINTS ON THE BOARD

JUST FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Livin'tillthEnd

Forum Member
Nov 7, 2008
Dallas
Hate being on the opposite side of you...

Hate being on the opposite side of you...

but tell me of all teams Minnesota faced at home, who was better than the Dallas Cowboys? I understand we can find trends and stats to represent both sides but by what you're stating right here, Minnesota wins by 2 td's?
DALLAS AVERAGES 20 POINTS ON THE ROAD

MEANWHILE MINNY IS OUTSCORING TEAMS BY 17 POINTS AT HOME AVERAGING 33 PER CONTEST GIVING UP 15

FARVE HAS A 119 QB RATING AT HOME WITH 2 PICKS

MINNY GAVE UP 11 SACKS TOTAL AT HOME AND LED THE NFL WITH 48 SACKS WITH 29 BEING AT HOME THAT 3.5 SACKS AT HOME

MEANWHILE DALLAS HAS GIVEN UP 23 SACKS ON THE ROAD NOT GOOD-

DALLAS HAS A TOUPGh TIME PUTTING POINTS ON THE BOARD ON THE ROAD -ESPECIALLY AGAINST GOOD D 2 games ONLY 7 POINTS ON THE BOARD

JUST FOOD FOR THOUGHT

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
but tell me of all teams Minnesota faced at home, who was better than the Dallas Cowboys? I understand we can find trends and stats to represent both sides but by what you're stating right here, Minnesota wins by 2 td's?

GREEN BAY FOR ONE

WHAT I AM STATING IS I FIND ALOT OF VALUE iN 3 WITH A GREAT HOME TEAM WITH A CLUTCH QB PLAYING ON THE ROAD AFTER 2 PHYSICAL GAMES

WHERE THEY HAVE SHOWN ALL YEAR THERE NUMBERS DROP OFF NOT A LITTLE ALOT-

INCLUDING YPC,YPP,RUSHING YARDS SACKS ALLOWED- ADD ON TO THAT YOU HAVE 60% ON THE ROADIE AND ITS AMERICAS TEAM WHO HAS YET TO WIN A ROAD PLAY-OFF GAME IN A LONG TIME. I SEE NO VALUE IN DALLAS AT 2.5 MAYBE 6 BUT NT AT THAT NUMBER. NOW IF THE PLAY A GREAT GAME AND THESE AWAY NUMBERS CHANGE MAYBE THEY HAVE A CHANCE- BUT I HAVE THEM BY 9 WE WILL SEE

Livin'tillthEnd

Forum Member
Nov 7, 2008
Dallas
G.Bay was not firing on all cylinders at that point

G.Bay was not firing on all cylinders at that point

And the teams Minn beat were horrible. I see what you're saying, but I feel there is way too much weight given to the beginning of the year and not enough into the last 6 weeks statistically.

GREEN BAY FOR ONE

WHAT I AM STATING IS I FIND ALOT OF VALUE iN 3 WITH A GREAT HOME TEAM WITH A CLUTCH QB PLAYING ON THE ROAD AFTER 2 PHYSICAL GAMES

INCLUDING YPC,YPP,RUSHING YARDS SACKS ALLOWED- ADD ON TO THAT YOU HAVE 60% ON THE ROADIE AND ITS AMERICAS TEAM WHO HAS YET TO WIN A ROAD PLAY-OFF GAME IN A LONG TIME. I SEE NO VALUE IN DALLAS AT 2.5 MAYBE 6 BUT NT AT THAT NUMBER. NOW IF THE PLAY A GREAT GAME AND THESE AWAY NUMBERS CHANGE MAYBE THEY HAVE A CHANCE- BUT I HAVE THEM BY 9 WE WILL SEE

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
I capped this game

I capped this game

And I had the numbers favoring Dallas by 2 TD's so there haters. Bottom line, Minny gets their ass whipped on Sunday.

kneifl

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

big papi

Forum Member
Apr 20, 2006
AP WILL NOT HAVE A GOOD GAME. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME HE PLAYED WELL? HE WILL FUMBLE AND FAVRE WILL THROW AT LEAST 2 INTERCEPTIONS!

VIKINGS!:sadwave:

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
Kniefl im not acting like anything - no problem betting against or for a team i like -this is a handicapping forum not a ra ra section if i am missing something or you have numbers showing Dallas winng by 2 tds i would like to hear it- only thing i see is some fans saying there team is playing well-

Livin'tillthEnd

Forum Member
Nov 7, 2008
Dallas
I'm only seeing 44% on the Boys?

I'm only seeing 44% on the Boys?

:shrug:
GREEN BAY FOR ONE

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ROQQIN RIQ

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 28, 2007
:director: ROQQIN RIQ CANT WAIT UNTIL SUNDAY TO FIND OUT WHICH SIDE IZ RIGHT..
:director: VIKINGZ OR COWBOYZ ?????:shrug: