Crown Defense

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

CincyKid

Forum Member
Jun 21, 2011
Boca Raton and South Jersey
In our second league I actually slid into the playoffs and got lucky and knocked off the third seed in the first round but now I have to go against Betone's team that only lost two games all season. You never know what is going to happen in the playoffs though. Good luck man.

Thanks fatdaddy,your right about anything happening in the playoffs. Which RB you think I should start mcfadden or moreno? I can't decide..

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
Thanks fatdaddy,your right about anything happening in the playoffs. Which RB you think I should start mcfadden or moreno? I can't decide..

Dude, go McFadden against KC... Great matchup.
Besides, Moreno is an injury risk, plus on the road against Balty... I'd stay away.

CincyKid

Forum Member
Jun 21, 2011
Dude, go McFadden against KC... Great matchup.
Besides, Moreno is an injury risk, plus on the road against Balty... I'd stay away.

McFadden reinjured the ankle last game so who knows if he's really 100% and Moreno's 72 total rushes over the past three games are the most of any running back in the NFL and he's one of just seven backs with an average of 20 or more carries per game over that span. He also ranks third in receiving yards among RBs with 88 over the last three games.Also Moreno should run all over ravens their defense isn't that good.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CincyKid

Forum Member
Jun 21, 2011
My updated roster...

QBMatt Ryan
WRBrian Hartline
WRPierre Garcon
RBDoug Martin
RBMarshawn Lynch
TEJermaine Gresham
RBDarren McFadden
WRBrandon Lloyd
WRT.Y. Hilton
RBKnowshon Moreno
WRAntonio Brown
RBMichael Bush
RBMarcel Reece
RBBeanie Wells
K Phil Dawson
DEF St. Louis

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
I am rolling with Knowshon Moreno this week as he has served me very well last week. The thing is, Moreno is going to get between 25-30 touches in a game against a very average run defense. Kansas City has played well in the two games since the unfortunate death by suicide of one of the teams favorite young personalities and it seems to me that they have rededicated themselves to winning or at least trying to win now. Also, if there is one thing I can promise you about Oakland is that not a single player on their roster has been a fantasy player that you can plug in every week and count on a solid performance. Not so with Denver. Denver WILL score at least 20 points, can you say that about Oakland at any time? I go with the easy decision of Moreno here brother.

Hope that helps,
FDC