Dallas Cowboys by 14!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Sometimes
It’s just that
Easy…
Check out Mikey Missanelli and Seth Joyner post game. Anyone who doesn't understand the Iggles issues, Seth doesn't hold back. He crushed them last week too after San Francisco. Theyre linebackers are a mess, not fundamentally sound and their d backs same story, not sound , and only Blankenship comes up and sticks you, and that didn't work out to well for him. And they no longer can stop the run, so defense is broken down at every position, including their highest paid D Line
I was so disengaged as a saw the first drive play out like I thought, I watched Grindhouse Death Proof for about the 5th time, wasn't going to put myself through this misery. They are at best 3rd best team in NFC, but still have a good chance to get the 2nd bye , they're schedule is so weak. But not even sure if they will get past Seattle next week , they will they've been exposed. Best case scenario is they win out their shitty schedule and go to San Francisco and for a national sacrifice in the championship game. Not sure if they would beat Green Bay in the first round, certainly won't happen if they continue with this historically shitty defense they have skipped onto the field last few weeks. Check out Seth Joyner anyone who wants to understand who this Eagles team is now, he's the best and understands and explains football like no other, he's a bad dude. Embarrassing last night after getting embarrassed by San Fran, I wasn't going to subject myself to Cowboy humiliation!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Think they lose in Seattle ?
Hey Slum, not sure. I'm looking at Iggles perspective but Seahawks are struggling too and coming off San Francisco game which after Iggles ass kicking makes teams 7-21 straight up after playing the San fran the week before. Iggles have glaring issues can Seahawks exploit them? The last two weeks were like watching the 2nd half of the Super Bowl over and over, all their defensive weaknesses have gotten worse and further exploited from that game.

Bet on MyBookie