Debate Recap

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Why is everyone who doesn’t agree with your political ideology —this isn’t only you, but it’s all hyper partisan types— someone to be marked. I cannot understand the JD vans hate. This is a guy who came from the middle-class upbringing with roots in the Appalachians who is a decorated Moore veteran and an example of the American dream. Aren’t his way to Yale, and he really made something of himself. I would think that people would praise him, but because he has different ideas about let’s say abortion, this man gets lampooned and belittled by the supposedly bleeding heart and inclusive left?

I’ll never understand you people
JV Vance promotes ridiculous conspiracy theories like the Haitians eating pets in Springfield and continues to defend one ridiculous Trump flub after another. He said the votes of people without kids should count less and that they don't have any stake in America's future. He called Trump America's Hitler, but when it benefitted him, he changed his tune. The guy has no charisma and smells of another dirty politician that's been bought and paid for by uber-wealthy benefactors. He's a sell out, and nobody likes a sell out.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: kickserv and JT

Ripper

Forum Member
Jul 30, 2000
Just President Trump kicking her ass, lol

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

more lies.......

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg