Jul 13, 1999
home
I signed up.
Sharknado 3 Cheers GIF by SYFY

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CrazyIvan24

Forum Member
Sep 4, 2004
I checked with BAG about the above and was told "he has been tagged as a non-rec player....and is welcome to play, just at reduced limits. This is basic risk management used by all books."

The contest is still available to play, Ivan. Let's go!
I would love too; I've been playing at BetAGame and Will's book for almost 8+ years; I can't even remember.

But this new management rubs me the wrong way; I don't wan to win and have to sweat the payout as well.

Reactions: lakrfan2000

Kevy

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 9, 2014
Portland,Oregon
I would love too; I've been playing at BetAGame and Will's book for almost 8+ years; I can't even remember.

But this new management rubs me the wrong way; I don't wan to win and have to sweat the payout as well.

I'm sort of with Ivan on this one. I really miss Will. They don't have anyone like Will there now.

Betagame has also had to deal with a lot of the career Scammers that hang out over at SBR.
The same group of Fuck Wads that year after year, mess with every small Book that tries to
offer a really cool Bonus offer/promotion. Suddenly every SBR Fuck Wad has there whole family
helping them with multiple accounts and other scammer shit. Then they get caught and dealt with.
Then run back to the SBR Forum to cry to their Limp Dick Mods and fellow Fuck Wad Scammers. Then
a big cry fest results because a Book has this weird thing called "Risk Management" to catch that shit.

I'm passing on the NFL Contest as well this year. Maybe next year we could all throw in real money
and do a contest that way, if Jack would give his blessing to that and or be interested in that.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ageecee

Forum Member
Aug 17, 1999
Louisiana
I'm sort of with Ivan on this one. I really miss Will. They don't have anyone like Will there now.

Betagame has also had to deal with a lot of the career Scammers that hang out over at SBR.
The same group of Fuck Wads that year after year, mess with every small Book that tries to
offer a really cool Bonus offer/promotion. Suddenly every SBR Fuck Wad has there whole family
helping them with multiple accounts and other scammer shit. Then they get caught and dealt with.
Then run back to the SBR Forum to cry to their Limp Dick Mods and fellow Fuck Wad Scammers. Then
a big cry fest results because a Book has this weird thing called "Risk Management" to catch that shit.

I'm passing on the NFL Contest as well this year. Maybe next year we could all throw in real money
and do a contest that way, if Jack would give his blessing to that and or be interested in that.

Wait what happened to Will? He was really good guy.

What is SBR forum?

CrazyIvan24

Forum Member
Sep 4, 2004
Wait what happened to Will? He was really good guy.

What is SBR forum?
I think Will left a few seasons ago. Betagame used to offer reduice juice, but no more. Usually -110 lines, and sometimes even -115 in halftime lines. Ewww.

I will miss this NFL contest at madjacks due to my account limited, good luck to all.

Kevy

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 9, 2014
Portland,Oregon
I'm in. I will always support Mad Jacks in any way I can.
And I will always support Betagame even if Will no longer is there.
I will probaly get my ass kicked in this NFL pick 5 contest. So go easy on me guys :)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
I'm in. I will always support Mad Jacks in any way I can.
And I will always support Betagame even if Will no longer is there.
I will probaly get my ass kicked in this NFL pick 5 contest. So go easy on me guys :)
Thanks Kevy! Appreciate the support. Please send me your account ID, amount of deposit and what contests you are wanting in.

jack@madjacksports.com

It's probably too late to get in the CFB contest even though you missed week 1. I don't know for sure though.

Kevy

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 9, 2014
Portland,Oregon
Thanks Kevy! Appreciate the support. Please send me your account ID, amount of deposit and what contests you are wanting in.

jack@madjacksports.com

It's probably too late to get in the CFB contest even though you missed week 1. I don't know for sure though.
Jack, just sent email with all the requested info. Thank You Sir for everything
you have done for all of us over the years. Every Book I have signed up with
since like around 2010 ish has been thru your site/links, a good four years before
I ever even made a first post here :) For anyone new here, Jack is a real players advocate
in an industry full of Cosplayers.

Reactions: kickserv

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Jack, just sent email with all the requested info. Thank You Sir for everything
you have done for all of us over the years. Every Book I have signed up with
since like around 2010 ish has been thru your site/links, a good four years before
I ever even made a first post here :) For anyone new here, Jack is a real players advocate
in an industry full of Cosplayers.
Got it and sent you the link for the Mock Hilton. Good luck.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

lostinamerica

Forum Member
Oct 10, 2001
Between Green Bay and Iowa City
Looks like at least two significant changes in the Rules this year with the contest results being tracked at runyourpool.com.

I can enter all my picks early in the week, to be sure I don't overlook getting picks entered, and can then edit my picks until the first game starts. In previous years, any editing of picks resulted in 0 wins for that week.

And you can't see the plays of other contestants in advance.

I like both changes.

GL

Reactions: MadJack