Divisional for Jord

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TouchdownJesus

Forum Member
Jun 13, 2004
North Carolina
I only say this as thanks for all your picks last several weeks. I rarely watch NFL games any more but watched this one (Ravens/Texans).

I actually had taken ML Parlay UNC/Ravens/49ers before seeing your NFL picks. I left the total alone. Once it hit 31-10 and prob before that I knew I had my 2nd leg of the parlay but I kept watching and kept hoping for you to get your Over. It wasn't intentional, it just happened. As it played out I was thinking best bet is a Houston TD. When they went for it on 4th down I figured if they get it, maybe they'll score but if they don't, short field for Ravens.

Then after all that, Ravens have 4th and 2 and I'm like just kick the chip shot. Nope...but they get it. I'm thinking, they aren't going to score a td but maybe if drive stalls 4th and long. Even when they came back from commercial but were w the sideline reporter, I'm trying and hoping that Tucker is on the field...although it did look like Jackson was off the field for more than a break when they went to commercial.

Anyway, so glad you got it Jord! I've got SF ML on 3rd leg of that parlay but might put a little on SF minus the points.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

YANKEE MIKE

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 6, 2008
If the Packers win this game - they will carve up a Swiss cheese Detroit defense. This reminds me when the Giants went on the road and won in Dallas and Green Bay onto the Super Bowl

Reactions: boomer1 and Jord20

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
If the Packers win this game - they will carve up a Swiss cheese Detroit defense. This reminds me when the Giants went on the road and won in Dallas and Green Bay onto the Super Bowl
Very possibly Tampon Bay

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie