Divisional for Jord

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Nope. Thats an all-in game for me if it occurs
Losing Deebo was a big blow to their offense. That being said Packers rush pressured Purdy all game , and he was off in the weather and looked like it was in his head. Purdy was not impressive, weather or not his accuracy wasnt there in the least and he has the least scrambling ability to all the top qbs. Deebo is the catalyst to that offense but he can't throw for Purdy. I agree if Buffalo gets there they're not getting stopped by San Francisco if they even make it.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
if they even make it.
Bills will destroy this Niners team if they somehow keep advancing

They are not advancing so get that out of your minds right now.

I Dont Think So No Way GIF by TLC Europe

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
I might have to do a niners ravens moneyline parlay. For whatever the price. I don’t care. There is no way the nfl will not have those two teams playing in Vegas. No way.

I will bet both my testicles without hesitation lol

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ezpickin

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2003
For those conspiracy theorists out there, for the last 5 years, when the NFL pumps up the Super Bowl at the beginning of the year with their promo ad, the colors in the ad ended up representing the 2 teams that played! This year the colors are the Ravens and 49ers!

LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California
if it ends up being SF/Balt, I think we might see a similar showing as when Balt dominated the lines of scrimmage on the MNF a while bk

SF looked very beatable yday.. GB missed 40 yd FG by a foot, questionable 1st half could've had big lead at half.. and maybe the worst throw I've seen a professional QB try in the 4th qtr EVER.. could've sent it to overtime

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie