DJV you're wrong yet once again (IRAN)

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
DJV today you told me I was full of shit because we have no proof that Iran is developing nukes. I know you don't know a whole heck of a lot about politics DJV, but do us all a favor. ...
If you're going to make claims, PLEASE at least make sure they are valid!! Start backing up your shit like I do.

MANSON BACKS UP HIS SHIT ONCE AGAIN!!! :) ---

I'll prove this if you want me to!!!--
Iran last week rejected a resolution from the U.N. nuclear watchdog that it should freeze uranium enrichment and threatened to end snap checks of atomic facilities if its case were sent to the U.N. Security Council.

Just last Saturday, the crappy U.N. unanimously adopted a resolution calling on Iran -- to suspend all uranium-enrichment related activities.

Hassan Rohandi, Irans nuclear spokesman, (yes you can look it up) said "Iran will not accept any obligation regarding the suspension of uranium enrichment. No international body can force Iran to do so."

He also said Iran would not allow U.N. weapons inspectors in. The U. N is "assessing" the situation.

Let's stay on topic ok guys? This should be an interesting thread.

Last edited:

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
When did they test there first nuke. You must be the only one that knows this. Im like Bush, Never Wrong.
And no one said you were full of chit. But I believe it now.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
I'm the only one who knows this??? Well yes maybe because I stay informed about what I'm talking about!!! unlike you

So you want to wait until IRAN actually "tests a nuke"???
Are you high????????!!!!!!!

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Hey you say they have them. Once again we say how do you know this kid. You get same info as Bush who said were guessing. And I'm informed I listen to Bush every day. He says there is no proof on the odd days. And on the even days it's all about fear. Man this is all we got to vote for. Bush and then Kerry who is dam near as bad.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ferdville

Forum Member
Dec 24, 1999
So Cal
I think you can find ample evidence about Iran and their intentions by a simple internet search. Try to find something from a source like the Washington Post, New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Wall Street Journal, Christian Science Monitor. Don't fo to MoveOn.org. It might be a little biased.

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
djv said:
Hey you say they have them. Once again we say how do you know this kid. You get same info as Bush who said were guessing.

Re-read the original post. My source was Reuters, but I have seen this on several websites and on Fox News, Cnn, ABC and Wall St Journal. Man why are you putting yourself thru this??

It's OK DJV...keep living in Deep Denial.

REMEMBER: MANSON ALWAYS BACKS HIS SHIT UP :Yep:

Last edited:

Kdogg21

who?
Forum Member
Dec 8, 2001
Chicago,IL
CHARLESMANSON said:
Re-read the original post. My source was Reuters, but I have seen this on several websites and on Fox News, Cnn, ABC and Wall St Journal. Man why are you putting yourself thru this??

It's OK DJV...keep living in Deep Denial.

REMEMBER: MANSON ALWAYS BACKS HIS SHIT UP :Yep:

why dont you prove you were in prison, biatch???

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

saint

Go Heels
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
Balls Deep
DJV is the kind of guy who's wife would cheat on him for 5 years before he found out because he would refuse to believe the obvious signs in front of his face until he caught her in the act.

MrChristo

The Zapper
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Sexlexia...
saint said:
DJV is the kind of guy who's wife would cheat on him for 5 years before he found out because he would refuse to believe the obvious signs in front of his face until he caught her in the act.

And some of you sound like the kind of guys who would push/slap their wives around just because you suspected her of cheating.
What's your point? :shrug:

ferdville

Forum Member
Dec 24, 1999
So Cal
Uh, Kdogg, Manson wasn't IN prision, he is still in prison and will never get out. And what does that have to do with whether or not there is any indication of nukes in Iran? Is your given name K? Is your last name Dogg21? If not, why are you crying about someone's pseudoname when you use one yourself? Discuss the topic.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Kdogg21

who?
Forum Member
Dec 8, 2001
Chicago,IL
because i have asked him the question 3 times and he still hasn't answered? last i checked in prison systems, they don't let you stay up till midnight on the internet posting information.

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
ferdville said:
Uh, Kdogg, Manson wasn't IN prision, he is still in prison and will never get out. And what does that have to do with whether or not there is any indication of nukes in Iran? .

Why in the name of shhit do I need to explain to you where I live or what the fawk time I use my laptop????!!!!! are you insane??? lol you are PATHETIC!!!

Ferdville...just forget it!! HE DOESN't WANT TO TALK ABOUT IRAN BECAUSE HE DOESN't KNOW JACKSHHIT!! Just like always, this idiot has no clue what he's talking about and when he is asked to back up his crap he just changes the subject!!!!!!!!

HEY KDOGG...... :nutkick
you are pathetic!!!

Kdogg21

who?
Forum Member
Dec 8, 2001
Chicago,IL
oooo charlie baby is gonna cry :142smilie

wow laptops in a prison system now, gosh, let me guess, they let you go home for the weekends too. :lol2 your the tough guy who said he is in prison, just admit you lied abou it thats all i wanna hear moon1 you can't even back your crap up about 300,000 dead in massive graves or what bush's plan is for the future :spotting: uh oh, i think the warden is coming you better go

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
you want me to back up my claim that there are 300,000 mass graves???

dare me to start a new thread with proof??????

just say the word buddy...I DARE YOU!!

:fingerc:

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
THATS B_LLSHIT MAN!!!! KDOGG YOU"RE PATHETIC!! What a lying sack of shiit!

First of all when DID YOU EVER PROVE THAT THERE ARE NOT 300,000 MASS GRAVES!!!!!!!!!!!
GO FIND THE POST AND LETS SEE IT - I DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:jump:

2nd of all ----I OFFER TO BACK MY SHIT UP AND YOU SAY WHY BOTHER!!!!!!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!
why because I AM RIGHT!!!
omg so you say I'm full of shit and when I offer to prove it to you,,,you say NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

YOU ARE PATHETIC KDOGG....how could you be such a pussy??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
Why is it that everytime MANSON offers to back up his statements you guys run away???? :clap:

DJV--- YOU SAY I BACK UP MY CHIT WITH CHIT???

Name one topic where I backed up my chit with chit!!!!

I dare you!

-
YOU TOO KDOGG!!! I knew once I offered to back up my shit you would be a pussy and avoid this thread! What a disgrace. :142lmao:

djv...ill still wait for you to show me where I back up my chit with chit.

Last edited: