DJV you're wrong yet once again (IRAN)

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

ferdville

Forum Member
Dec 24, 1999
So Cal
Dear Mr. K. Dogg 21,
I am getting rather tired of you and Charles Manson going back and forth about the prison issue. Let me help you so you guys can put this one on the back burner. I don't know for sure, but I am fairly positive that this is not the REAL Charles Manson. Something just tells me that he (the writer that goes under the pseudoname CM) is just a guy like you and me that is using a made up name. This forum is filled with people that do not use their REAL names. Let's agree he is probably not the Manson in prison for the Tate-LaBianca murders, et al. That being the case, who cares if he has been in prison or not? Well, actually I can answer that one. It appears that the Dems are going a little nuts because they believe that thousands of ex-felons will be denied the vote in Florida, thus effectively disenfranchising voters that would surely vote for Kerry. Now Mr. K. Dogg21, personally, I wouldn't make a big stink over this. I mean, do you really want to back the guy that 95% of ex-felons want to vote for? Doesn't that make you just a tiny bit suspicious about why they favor Kerry to such a high degree?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MrChristo

The Zapper
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Sexlexia...
Whether it is the real guy or he's a spotty teenager and Manson is his hero (and like Ferdville says, 99% of us could not care less!), am I the only one here finding it all just dripping with irony?

He talks about how Bush is protecting American's from these evil terrorists who run around indescriminantly killing innocent people......yeah, pretty sure you can see where I'm going with this ;)

spibble spab

NEOCON
Forum Member
Apr 16, 2004
Concord, Michigan
:142lmao: im sure manson is on some good meds now. :142lmao:

manson, i think your soft now. lay of the depakote

I'm living at the Spahn movie ranch right now between the set
of 'take a joke' and 'you cant understand an inside one'

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
I just read the chit you say. Thats all I need to see. You throw numbers around like someone told you they were truth. 300000 graves what BS. You say Bush is smart. Boy do you have lots of work to pull that one off. He and Kerry if you want to be honest are poor reasons to vote. You seem to think Iraq is part of the war on terror. Believe you have Iraq mix up with 9/11. They were not involved.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
300,000 mass graves in IRAQ.
I offered to prove it to you in a new thread.
I dared you to ask me to prove it.
You backed off. ...now that's BS!!!

Would you also like to open up a new thread about "Iraq not being part of the war on Terror? I'd love to make mince meat of that rediculous comment. You want to start the thread or should I?

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Your a late comer here we all had this stuff figured out a year ago. You posting repeat stuff that had some true spots but most false wont be necessary. We all know who did 9/11. We all know what country 90% of them were from. We all know what country we needed to invade. And it was not Iraq.

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
Yeah, I had a feeling you'd back down, just like you always do. Typical liberal. Anytime I offer to back up my stuff (which is always) you sidestep the entire issue at hand.

---
Also.....you all had "what" figured out?...not sure what you meant by that.

More importantly - if you said most of what I post is false, maybe you'd be man enough to discuss these issues with me in a new thread. Sound good?
Go ahead and start out with only 3 false statements I have made. I know I have made at least a hundred statements in the past 2 weeks so if most of them are false, like you say, finding 3 out of 51 shouldn't be too difficult.

You game?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg