DONALD TRUMP

joebialek123456

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 9, 2024
Former president Trump, you had four years to lead the United States and failed us by your own choosing. Whether it be in foreign policy or domestic policy, you did not protect the nation as commander in chief. We the American people have finally borne witness to what happens when they place an incompetent business man into the Oval Office. Especially one who had everything handed to him.
Quality of life is not a business decision, sir. But rather, it is a humane choice to be empathetic to those who cannot help themselves. This is why government exists.
Now comes the jury’s decision making you a convicted felon. Have you no shame and decency sir? As was said about former president Richard Nixon, jail to the chief.
All you do is complain and moan about what others have done to you. However by all accounts you put yourself in precarious situations and are now facing the consequences.
MAGA has become a dog whistle for NAZI. Your followers would have made great “Brown Shirts” in Hitler’s Germany. They demonstrated their loyalty to you on January 6, 2021. An event you instigated.
As for inflation somebody encouraged Corporate America to gouge us at the grocery stores, gas stations and pretty much everywhere at the point of purchase.
Because of your words and actions many now prefer the “old man” over the felon

• Haha
Reactions: oldmansrt

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky

House of Representatives Results: GOP wins the majority​

CNN Midterm results above since you asked Gary. As before, either you are a yyz clone or you are a sheep to your woke/liberal media.
And your speaking of reminds:.. Appears Happy has along with myself and others are waiting for you to post your political wagers at such great odds.
Would be curious to see Jacks and others also..after all this gambling forum I believe. All that remains is chin music. Grow a sack or continue to preach to your small choir...cause no one else listening.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
If you want to spend your few remaining years constantly in fear, you go ahead. Won't affect anyone else one bit.

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org

House of Representatives Results: GOP wins the majority​

CNN Midterm results above since you asked Gary. As before, either you are a yyz clone or you are a sheep to your woke/liberal media.
And your speaking of reminds:.. Appears Happy has along with myself and others are waiting for you to post your political wagers at such great odds.
Would be curious to see Jacks and others also..after all this gambling forum I believe. All that remains is chin music. Grow a sack or continue to preach to your small choir...cause no one else listening.
I wish I would have been betting on every other time you made a post like this since 2016. But, it doesn't matter who wins the bets, it matters who wins the elections. Last time we golfed together, if I would have told you that you'd be supporting a twice impeached, 34x felon, rapist for President, you would have said I was out of my mind. What happened? Is this "woke" bullshit that doesn't impact your life one iota the neverending excuse to make poor political votes? Come on. You're better than this.

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
I have a problem with a twice impeached, 34x felon, adjudicated rapist, charity scammer, and man ranked as the 3rd worst president in history claiming to become a dictator on day one getting back in power. I guess I'm just weird that way.
next thing you're going to tell us is that you're pro-Constitution. what a whack job.

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
What is an example of a libel?

Examples of libel include cartoons, text stories, and other written statements that are false and harm, or could harm, another individual's reputation. Another type of defamation is slander, which is defined as an oral or spoken statement, such as a speech or lecture, that similarly damages the reputation of another.

You
I have a problem with a twice impeached, 34x felon, adjudicated rapist, charity scammer, and man ranked as the 3rd worst president in history claiming to become a dictator on day one getting back in power. I guess I'm just weird that way.

are on the radar!

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY

Examples of libel include cartoons, text stories, and other written statements that are false and harm, or could harm, another individual's reputation. Another type of defamation is slander, which is defined as an oral or spoken statement, such as a speech or lecture, that similarly damages the reputation of another.

You

are on the radar!
not that gary needs any help from me, but... exactly which part of his post is false? that he's weird that way?

Reactions: kickserv

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org

You

are on the radar!
Go ahead and post the part you consider libelous.

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
The only question now is: Will Wayne respond?

Defending your posts is not something our friends on the right are good at. Much easier to use the hit and run method and hope nobody with a brain reads it.

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
The only question now is: Will Wayne respond?

Defending your posts is not something our friends on the right are good at. Much easier to use the hit and run method and hope nobody with a brain reads it.
you'd think at SOME point they would realize that everything they are being told is complete BS. but that would involve admitting they've been manipulated, and that would take a lot of courage to admit.

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
you'd think at SOME point they would realize that everything they are being told is complete BS. but that would involve admitting they've been manipulated, and that would take a lot of courage to admit.
Mr Smitty You have been here a while but if you'll note join date I have same date as Jack. Now per you and yyz reference of coward / no courage
towards me. indulge me to share a few facts with you.
My intent in warning Gary was to remind him and others of posting consequences. I'll share with you what can and did happen on this website.
I was sued by copywrite troll and took it all the way to 9th Circuit Court of Appeal. Next step if needed would have be Supreme Court

Per the following...
"According to media accounts, Righthaven has sued about 275 alleged infringers, many of whom settled, generally for a few thousand dollars each.

In one of the suits ruled on yesterday, Righthaven claimed that Thomas A. Dibiase, a former federal prosecutor, had infringed a copyrighted Review-Journal article in a post on his blog at nobodycases.com, where he discusses how to prosecute murder cases in which no corpse was ever recovered. In the other case, Righthaven sued Wayne Hoehn, a sports betting enthusiast, for pasting an opinion piece about public pensions into a comment on madjacksports.com, a site to which he frequently posted."

Actually I believe they all settled except for 2 of us.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Righthaven LLC was a copyright enforcement company founded in early 2010. Based in Las Vegas, Nevada, it entered agreements from its partner newspapers after finding that their content had been copied to online sites without permission, in order to engage in litigation against the site owners for copyright infringement. The lawsuits were much criticized by commentators, who describe the activity as copyright trolling[1][2] and the company as a "lawsuit factory".[3] Righthaven LLC's CEO, Steven Gibson, who is currently a partner at Las Vegas law firm Gibson & True LLP, regularly spoke to the media about Righthaven.[4][5]

On August 15, 2011, after losing a case handled by Marc Randazza Righthaven was ordered to pay $34,045.50 in attorney's fees and court costs in its unsuccessful lawsuit against Wayne Hoehn.[20] Righthaven had sued Hoehn for copying a Review-Journal editorial to a blog. Federal judge Philip Pro found that Righthaven had no standing to sue, and in any case Hoehn's posting was protected by fair use.[21] The matter was then brought to an appeal at the 9th Circuit court of appeals in California, which upheld the dismissal and the attorneys fees judgment.[22]

On October 29, 2011, Wayne Hoehn asked Pro to seize Righthaven's assets, including its bank accounts and property, to provide for the payment of Hoehn's legal fees from the August 2011 ruling. The company had previously delayed the payment to avoid bankruptcy.[20][25][26]

On November 1, 2011, Pro authorized the US Marshals Service to use reasonable force to seize $63,000 in cash and assets from Righthaven in order to pay Hoehn's legal fees.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
U.S. Marshals ordered to seize Net troll's assets in win for veteran
Wayne Hoehn, Recon Company,
E 2 /12, 12th Cavalry Regiment;
Vietnam War

Highly decorated Vietnam veteran WINS VICTORY for THE INTERNET‏ and FIRST AMENDMENT - Wayne Hoehn, has just won his sought-after order from a federal court in Las Vegas commanding the U.S. Marshals Service to seize more than $63,000 in Righthaven LLC's assets to satisfy a Hoehn's judgment and costs.​

Home​

Roya Rateshtari
The U.S. Marshals Service was the first federal law enforcement agency in the United States, enforcing the feder...
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
....and just a bit more on cowardice allegations... My avatar here is mine. Most do not understand but to make point clear.
I spent less than 2 years in service,(Viet Nam..Cambodia..Laos and had more awards for valor than any individual of Seal Team 6 on Bin Laden mission.

So maybe you could have a word with YYZ who has been on gov tit his whole life on checking his allegations on every one else.:smilies8

Reactions: oldmansrt

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
You've been playing that flute for quite some time, and you're very Trump-esque in your word twisting.

You go ahead and live in your world. I'll leave you alone.

Bet on MyBookie