Down An Inch

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
I would trust this one because i think the charges are bullshit and he hassnt been convicted and if he is convicted it will br thrown out the only thing that would cause me to hate him is if he were on epsiens flight logs but he isnt because if he were they would have already been released
He's admitted to a bunch of them. He's trying to make excuses as to why he should have been allowed to break the law, but he's openly admitted to breaking the law.

He's literally been photographed multiple times with Epstein and Ghislain Maxwell. You think that's where it stopped?

BTW, Trump wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

oldmansrt

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2007
crossville tn
He's admitted to a bunch of them. He's trying to make excuses as to why he should have been allowed to break the law, but he's openly admitted to breaking the law.

He's literally been photographed multiple times with Epstein and Ghislain Maxwell. You think that's where it stopped?

BTW, Trump wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.
the only thing i have found about Trump and Epstien was from years ago when at mar a logo Epstien was made to leave after he was inappropriate to a 14 year old girl the father said something to Trump and he kicked him out and later that year Epstiens Palm Beach Club membership was cancelled , No Trump probably wouldnt piss on me but Biden sure is shitting on this country

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
the only thing i have found about Trump and Epstien was from years ago when at mar a logo Epstien was made to leave after he was inappropriate to a 14 year old girl the father said something to Trump and he kicked him out and later that year Epstiens Palm Beach Club membership was cancelled , No Trump probably wouldnt piss on me but Biden sure is shitting on this country

You might want to do a little more research on Trump, and his friend Epstein. You really think Trump had no idea what Epstein was all about in the 20 years they were friends?

I totally understand you're not changing your opinion, but you admire a total scumbag, and that's on you.

oldmansrt

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2007
crossville tn
I'm hoping the Donald throws that same party.....
You might want to do a little more research on Trump, and his friend Epstein. You really think Trump had no idea what Epstein was all about in the 20 years they were friends?

I totally understand you're not changing your opinion, but you admire a total scumbag, and that's on you.
You admire a man that showered with his underage daughter and sniffs little girls and wants little kids to play with hie leg hair so i guess thats on you

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
I question one’s ability to use common sense and rationale thought but then I think it’s a form of brainwashing that is difficult to get away from when we talk about religion.
I am glad we live in a world where people do believe in religion. Church does provide help to community and keeps people in line who should be. Religion has helped keep the population down

Last edited:

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org

Santa Claus rally is in full swing​

In addition to rate-cut expectations, stocks are getting some seasonality help. Indeed, markets are right in the middle of the so-called Santa Claus rally, a period encompassing the last five trading days of December and the first two trading days in January when stocks historically do well.

"[T]hese 7 days are more likely to be higher than any other 7 days of the year, [with the S&P 500] up 79.5% of the time," writes Ryan Detrick, chief market strategist at Carson Group, on X. The data Detrick cites goes back to 1950, and shows the S&P 500 has averaged a 1.3% gain over the seven-day time frame.

Get the Biden blowhorns ramped up. Better spin this into the popularity polls.
If he wasn't such a crooked fuck up I'd give him credit.
What's the excuse now? Still a Santa Claus rally?

More record stock market highs under Biden!

How's everyone's IRAs and brokerage accounts doing?

Bet on MyBookie