Drinking the Texas kool aide

Box and one

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2000
Hudson Valley area.....NY
Texas -15.5 over Baylor *****
Hopefully no bama hangover still linger. Texas with Ewers at qb and Brooks at running back and OL and defense and 3-0 ranked in top 10 everyone here in Austin is drinking the kool aide including me . Although Texas is considered the villains leaving the B-12 and not scheduling Baylor who they played since 1899 and losing its last 2 games in Waco I think Texas with Ewers at qb Brooks at running back ,X-man at WR and more talent on the OL line and experience and a real Defensive unit the Bear are in trouble . Texas has faced back up or new qbs in every game so far Baylor starter Shapen is out so 2nd string qb Robertson will start. Texas is 3-0 facing inexperienced qb's and its defense is in an attack mode . Mean while Baylor who lost to Texas St struggled vs LIU and its offense is very weak will have trouble vs the Longhorns . Baylor lost to Utah also. Texas Ewers is playing like everyone thought he would and he has Arch Manning watching on the sidelines. I know Baylor will be up for the game and even more so since the series could be over. Its a I-35 series and although Texas is considered the bad guys they have to much talent,depth and experience for the Bears. Everyone is saying its a " trap Game " It looks like a trap and the line was -14.5 Think its moved to 15 or 16 But I' m taking the bait and drinking all the radio,tv and newspapers kool aid promos here and think Baylor will stay with Texas for awhile and then the Longhorns who are focused this year and not looking ahead win by 3 td's
Like 1st half plays also Texas -9, Texas St -9.5 over Nevada[ going to that game} and Prime time + vs Oregon

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Box - How about our guy Bijan! Last years team IMO was much better? Thoughts? Ewers is overrated?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Box and one

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2000
Bijon will be the best running back in the NFL this year. And he has great hands to catch the ball and the 1st tackler will miss him no matter if he is playing in Austin,Atlanta or Mars

Box and one

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2000
Ewers last year But he has improved with a year under his belt Much better awareness in the pocket . Better to read the defense Has definitely improved on touch .. living up to HS hype He is the real deal although lost a year at Ohio St. Think he has really improved with a new qb coach and Archie Manning watching from the sidelines Think with a strong off line and good backs and Worthy who could be the best wr in the country And 5 star TE Savion who might of found a home at TE. This kid was a 5 star and was not sure if he was a LB,WR Df End. He has finally found a home at TE and with one yr under his belt could be one of the 2 or 3 beast TE's in the country . Many still think this is a " trap Game after Texas beat Bama and Baylor struggled with Tex St and LIU . But I'm taking the bait and think As much as Baylor hates Texas and Texas plays at its opponents level many time this could be Texas's year . They are loaded have a good OL and def front 7. And Baylor again has a backup qb and is is a wounded Bear at home. History backs the Bears and trends. But the kool aid i;m drinking is fresh water,real dye and lost of sugar.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

oxnardca1

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2006
Oxnard, CA
Hey Box!

Only One play today???
This appears to be a first for you, for an NCAAF Saturday!

Best of Luck!!!

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Ewers last year But he has improved with a year under his belt Much better awareness in the pocket . Better to read the defense Has definitely improved on touch .. living up to HS hype He is the real deal although lost a year at Ohio St. Think he has really improved with a new qb coach and Archie Manning watching from the sidelines Think with a strong off line and good backs and Worthy who could be the best wr in the country And 5 star TE Savion who might of found a home at TE. This kid was a 5 star and was not sure if he was a LB,WR Df End. He has finally found a home at TE and with one yr under his belt could be one of the 2 or 3 beast TE's in the country . Many still think this is a " trap Game after Texas beat Bama and Baylor struggled with Tex St and LIU . But I'm taking the bait and think As much as Baylor hates Texas and Texas plays at its opponents level many time this could be Texas's year . They are loaded have a good OL and def front 7. And Baylor again has a backup qb and is is a wounded Bear at home. History backs the Bears and trends. But the kool aid i;m drinking is fresh water,real dye and lost of sugar.
Hey Box , I've been looking at this UTSA vs Temple matchup. Temple has shown nothing under their new coach and they get beat down the field, and all over the field. They can't run the ball either. Not the same program as was under Rhule's days here. What's going on with UTSA team, and Harris ? I know they lost their top WR through the portal, was Harris hurt and do you think they are due for a breakout game with their offense getting going more explosive like previous seasons?

Bet on MyBookie