Duke @ Northwestern

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

loophole

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
nc
so some polls have northwestern as the most underrated team in the preseason polls. my question is, if that's so then why are they only only a 2 point favorite over duke at home, when the blue devils are ranked about thirty or so spots below them?

give me the dookies with their new coach, +2 and on the m/l.

glta

loophole

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
nc
thanks jr, huge discrepancy in transfer quarterbacks here. duke has won the last four years, and manny diaz is an able replacement for elko. devils dominate the egghead bowl.

Reactions: redsfann
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

loophole

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
nc
luck hell, that was pure clairvoyance. little tidbit, coach diaz' dad (the former mayor of miami) was a law school classmate of mine and played center field on my law school softball team. little manny, maybe 5 ears old, was always on the sidelines wanting to play catch. next time i saw him was in Raleigh at a wolfpack game when he was chuck amato's defensive coordinator. small world.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

loophole

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
nc
yeah that's a tough one slumdog. line was 5/5- for weeks before the pack slept through the first half against western carolina. but doeren was working with a short playbook, i'm sure he didn't want to give up anything before the tenn game. likewise. vols pouring it on a socon opponent didn't really impress me either. my heart wants to buy the half and pack the pack +10 but i'll probably wait til close to game time and see what the line does.

Reactions: Slumdog

loophole

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
nc
as a matter of fact there are 3. system is play under where one team scored at least 49 last week and now plays a conference opponent. system plays through the end of november. since 2007, system is around 57% on around a thousand plays, over 66% if the total is under 50 on over a hundred plays. system is not mine, i'm just cribbing from a respected poster at another forum. for today:

navy/temple under 43
md/msu under 46
utah/bay under 55

glta

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

loophole

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
nc
gonna use this thread to keep track of the system under plays, 1-2 after the first week. for today:

tamu/fla under 45
ind/ucla under 47

glta