Eagles-Cowgirls In Game

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
FUMES............:mj07:

if the score was reversed the thread would be 5 pages and growing by the nano-second.

only America's team can control the very movement of an entire industry..

:sadwave:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
FUMES............:mj07:

if the score was reversed the thread would be 5 pages and growing by the nano-second.

only America's team can control the very movement of an entire industry..

:sadwave:

Agreed. I feel a little bit sorry seeing them get man handled 2 weeks in a row. No I don't:142smilie :mj07: :142smilie

kneifl

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Another Steve

Put Pete In
Forum Member
Jul 7, 2002
Benbrook
Need one more TD for the Over. A catch from Crayton will bring in some dough,

Nobody does it better than Brees.

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
congrats...

now show me more next week..

:0corn

These are the Dallas Cowboys and they are held to a higher standard than any other team in the league..

Show me....

/Randy White...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DIRTY Diapers

Forum Member
Jan 13, 2005
Indianapolis
Seriously, the Eagles suck... They would be better if they played Kolb over McSuck in the game. This is too easy. I can't wait to make money on the Dallas/ Vikings game. LOCK!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
This is truly a mismatch... The Cowboys are peaking at the right time... I will unload on them against the Vikings.
I here what you are saying, but trust me when I tell you that the Eagles defense was in shambles. Romo threw a few funky passes one that Polamalu would have caught with one hand and gave the birds an advantage. The cowboys were clearly the better team, I knew that and still bet on my Birds, but Minnesota has much better defense. dallas is loaded for Bear, however, i still distrust romo if he gets behind, this is a tough game to figure out, line will probably be Minny -3! He threw a lot of funky passes , brady, manning, rivers, even favre would not have thrown. How good is the dallas D is the question. They were blowing up the Eagles o line, who had lost jackson and shifted Cole to Center. Also, both of the Andrews boys, original starters , , were done for the season, so they basically had 2 guys in the regular spots. Why did I bet the eagles???? kurby

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg