Eagles keep rrrrrooooooolllling!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

OverUnder

Fly EAGLES Fly!
Forum Member
Sep 10, 2004
PENNA
21-0 baby!
Anyone doubting the Eagles better think again...Offense is unstoppable!

Fly Eagles Fly,on the road to victory!!! E-A-G-L-E-S....EAGLES!!!!

devil dave

Forum Member
Feb 15, 2004
oaks,pa
yea, unstopable against crap defenses. giants, minn, det, NO DEFENSE. it will be philly at sea, nfc championship game and sea will win with ray rohads defense.17-7 :sadwave:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

OverUnder

Fly EAGLES Fly!
Forum Member
Sep 10, 2004
PENNA
Crap defenses.......Why would I figure someone would say that.....Bring on Seahawks......They wont stop DMac,TO,B West!

devil dave

Forum Member
Feb 15, 2004
oaks,pa
why did they lose to carolina, or tb both at philly? DEFENSE, DEFENSE, DEFENSE. by the way giving up 400+ yards a game will wear YOUR defense down by the end on the year. yea we know the eagles are the greatest team in the free world, you and cataldi are drivin the bus this year.

OverUnder

Fly EAGLES Fly!
Forum Member
Sep 10, 2004
PENNA
Its a different year numbnuts....Lost Taylor and Vincent...yes,but Got Trotter,Dhani Jones,McDougal back...better team.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

devil dave

Forum Member
Feb 15, 2004
oaks,pa
answer the question, why did they loose the last 3 championship games (nfl record), not to mention that they get out coached in every BIG game. :moon:

Blackman

Winghead
Forum Member
Aug 31, 2003
New Jersey
devil dave said:
why did they lose to carolina, or tb both at philly? DEFENSE, DEFENSE, DEFENSE. by the way giving up 400+ yards a game will wear YOUR defense down by the end on the year. yea we know the eagles are the greatest team in the free world, you and cataldi are drivin the bus this year.

Carolina only scored 14 points in the NFCC game last year, I don't think defense was our problem in that game. If you want to slam our WR's from last year, that's perfectly fair, but I don't fault our D for the loss last year.

OverUnder

Fly EAGLES Fly!
Forum Member
Sep 10, 2004
PENNA
Dave- I dont have time to go back and forth about this...I dont know why they lost 3 in a row,but dont you think most teams would kill to get there 3 in a row? I just think this team is even better than before......defense is still good...Offense in pretty much unstoppable and special teams is awesome...Plus David Akers is one of the best kickers in the game.....I just think they do it this year.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Mr Hockey

Forum Member
Mar 17, 2003
Oh man I love people like you bragging about a team that hasn't proven to be anything but chokeartists the last few seasons.

They looked great against a new Giants defense in a brand new scheme, they looked ok in a game against what most would say is an average Vikings defense, & have looked good against a Lions team with secondary problems. Get real & lets see them do it against top quality defenses then talk your crap.

It is bad enough Minnesota gave the Eagles the game last week.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
tt boy said:
The Lions are still the Lions.. :142lmao: :scared

Aint that the truth. I can't wait to see your Eagles fall to someone in their own division this year. NFC east is not gonna be easy for them this year, my cowboys just might knock you Eagles fans off your high horse.

kneifl

bryanz

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Syracuse ny, usa
what month is this?????? o for 3 in what game? what happens if whats his name gets banged up; like he always does late in the season?

sleybon

Forum Member
Jul 21, 2000
New York, NY
dave,
the eagles added owens and kearse this year
totally different team
stop making stupid arguments about a team that is completely different

OverUnder

Fly EAGLES Fly!
Forum Member
Sep 10, 2004
PENNA
Cowboys...hahaha! Now thats funny!
You better get Quincy Carter back...oh thats right he sucked too!

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
i dont know whats funnier every year.

the idiotic boston fans who think "aaawww maaahhnnn this is the year for the sawks" even though the choke to the yankees every year

or the idiotic philly fans who think they wont choke in the playoffs every year.

those two teams choking are as inevitable as death and taxes.

at least in cleveland, we know our teams suck and we temper our enthusiasm

hell, how many chances does philadelphia need to win an nfc title game on their own field?

(disclaimer: above not meant to offend blackman, cooz, and the other knowledgable boston and philly fans. unfortunately, lucid-minded philly fans and boston fans are hard to find :) )

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bryanz

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Syracuse ny, usa
I like the eagles (ML)BIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGG in the game before this years nfc championship game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
gman2 said:
i dont know whats funnier every year.

the idiotic boston fans who think "aaawww maaahhnnn this is the year for the sawks" even though the choke to the yankees every year

or the idiotic philly fans who think they wont choke in the playoffs every year.

those two teams choking are as inevitable as death and taxes.

at least in cleveland, we know our teams suck and we temper our enthusiasm

hell, how many chances does philadelphia need to win an nfc title game on their own field?

(disclaimer: above not meant to offend blackman, cooz, and the other knowledgable boston and philly fans. unfortunately, lucid-minded philly fans and boston fans are hard to find :) )

So true.....lol...............

kneifl