Elmer Fudd

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
Daily Caller reported:

White House communications staff has had to correct President Joe Biden’s public remarks at least 148 times since the beginning of 2024, a review of official White House transcripts shows.
The White House releases an official transcript anytime the president gives a speech or takes questions. Communications staff frequently correct, add to or alter Biden’s official remarks in order to either bring them into compliance with official White House policy or, in some cases, reality, a Daily Caller analysis showed. In several cases, official statements had to be changed to convey the exact opposite of what Biden actually said.
Through 118 statements, speeches and chats with reporters spanning from Jan. 1 to April 24, the White House has officially updated its transcript with corrections to what the president said out loud at least 148 times.
Some of the modifications include corrections to names, dates and titles of organizations. Others change verbs and modify the meaning of the president’s statement entirely. Words that the president didn’t say, but should’ve, according to the White House staff, have also been added to the transcripts.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Biden will kill Trump in a debate.
especially if sleepy donny can't stay awake. we'll see if he finds a debate more interesting than his felony trial.

assuming don stays awake... it's impossible to debate him. because you're not debating facts or policies. he just says whatever stupid shit comes into his head and his supporters eat it up. he'd be kicked off every high school debate team in the country.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Looking forward to it.
Trump has two cards to play and there is an easy response to both.

Biden's Hand:
Job creation comparison
Record low sustained unemployment
Inflation Reduction Act
Infrastructure bill (Trump unable to do it)
CHIPS Act bringing back Manufacturing to the USA
Trump's judges overturned Roe decision (this should get hammered into every woman's brain)
Trump's a sex offender
Trump spends all his time in court because he doesn't respect Law and Order
Trump still hasn't conceded the 2020 election
There's a bill to rectify the border but one man/party are standing in the way
Trump failed to deliver on his 2016 promises
Trump said he would eliminate the debt but added he actually added TRILLIONS to it

That's from the top of my head.

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
Trump has two cards to play and there is an easy response to both.

Biden's Hand:
Job creation comparison
Record low sustained unemployment
Inflation Reduction Act
Infrastructure bill (Trump unable to do it)
CHIPS Act bringing back Manufacturing to the USA
Trump's judges overturned Roe decision (this should get hammered into every woman's brain)
Trump's a sex offender
Trump spends all his time in court because he doesn't respect Law and Order
Trump still hasn't conceded the 2020 election
There's a bill to rectify the border but one man/party are standing in the way
Trump failed to deliver on his 2016 promises
Trump said he would eliminate the debt but added he actually added TRILLIONS to it

That's from the top of my head.
Oh what a tangled web we weave when 1st we practice to deceive

G-man you might want to refer to facts vs the top of your head. :)
You can throw all your talking points you want, but you notice most of have no interest except your minions.
....it will boil down to ole proverb "It,s the economy stupid" People are tired of all the hype from both sides...

They are focused on their pocket book..food.. energy-rent--interest rates etc.

You can fool some of the people some of the time but not all the people all the time.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
....it will boil down to ole proverb "It,s the economy stupid" People are tired of all the hype from both sides...

i hope you're right, because biden will win in a landslide.

no, i get it... anyone watching faux/oan/whatever is convinced the economy is in the toilet. this is how we get to where we are... a completely dysfunctional house of representatives and a complete turd is the presumptive nominee of a major political party... when half of voters are ignorant and/or so partisan they refuse to see the truth.

but anyone paying attention knows that the economy is booming, we've handled inflation better than any other industrial nation, and biden is working his ass off to actually bring jobs BACK to the US (CHIPS ACT?).

i've asked before, and this is as good a time as any to ask again... can you share one example of a republican policy that will benefit the working class?

Reactions: WhatsHisNuts

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Oh what a tangled web we weave when 1st we practice to deceive

G-man you might want to refer to facts vs the top of your head. :)
You can throw all your talking points you want, but you notice most of have no interest except your minions..

You can fool some of the people some of the time but not all the people all the time.

This is where I usually post the several ways Donald J Trump set the table for the inflationary conditions that reared their head in day 39 of Biden's presidency and you crawl back into your safe space. I won't waste my time since you're just hear for another hit and run job.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
i've asked before, and this is as good a time as any to ask again... can you share one example of a republican policy that will benefit the working class?
truly amazing that all these diehard republicans can't name one single republican policy that would help the working class. tell me you're an ignorant voter without telling me you're an ignorant voter.