England v Brazil, Fri 21st June 2.30am ET.

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Anders

Bandit
Forum Member
Dec 17, 2000
New Zealand
I've changed my mind and am backing Brazil ;)

I just can't stomach the thought of fat boy Le Bon singing that song again :D :eek: :(

Bring back Human League and Visage instead :)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Monarch

Forum Member
Feb 24, 2002
London
4 years of waiting. Seriously don't want to be going home now. Biggest 45 mins of football in my life. I can't cope with Golden Goal. Come on.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

vchipsliu

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2002
Taiwan
Very disappointed with the England show up..............
Played a very poor game, especially when the 2nd half they up a man.
Not like S. Korea's show-up at all when they needed a goal....
They have to say sorry to those who bet $$ on them
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Andy

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2001
CA USA
blame on the coach...

blame on the coach...

The coach should have make a sub to bring in one more striker earlier...beside taking out their best striker Owen is not a wise move. I know Owen still being bothering by injury, but it was a do or die game, can't just take him out when the team needed someone to score. That was a dumb mistake by the coach.

Andy

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Galileio

Forum Member
May 29, 2002
Wales, United Kingdom
brazil were not that good we just made them look good..... we knew in this game that if we got at them then we would have caused them trouble!!! Seamen gets caught off his line once again(remember cup winners cup and nayim??) if he hadnt we still would have come off with a draw even playing the way we did!! We needed to get at them and we just sat back and watched them stroke the ball around and we didnt challenge!!! Im f*****g gutted but not upset because playing like that we dont deserve to go thru!! It should have been a simple game plan.....attack attack attack!!!!!! What did we do but ball watch ball watch ball watch. I dont think they wanted to win or the heat got to them! Im now cheering on the U.S.A so come on the boys.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

5H4RKY

Forum Member
Nov 13, 2001
English simply didn't have the fight in them (as usual).
I would say to Sven:"Get Vinnie Jones!" dance1