EXPERTS<OSU vs MICHIGAN

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

bigplaymakerjoe

Forum Member
Nov 27, 2001
Ohio, STEUBENVILLE
I was having a conversation this weekend about the big game coming up in 2 weeks and we were talking about the spot on the game. I had to put my two cents in and say the spot will be at least OSU -8 maybe 9 and higher. One person agreed with me, but the rest of the crew said in the range of 4 to 5 points. No way. Vegas knows this game could and will get ugly. What does everyone think about this game. What will it be and what should it be???????????????????????????????????????????

bigplaymakerjoe

Forum Member
Nov 27, 2001
Ohio, STEUBENVILLE
I believe OSU is too powerful in every aspect of the game this year for Michigan. This game get ugly early. I see ohio state winning this game anywhere from 17 points to 21 points.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TCSN

Forum Member
Apr 5, 2002
bigplaymakerjoe said:
I believe OSU is too powerful in every aspect of the game this year for Michigan. This game get ugly early. I see ohio state winning this game anywhere from 17 points to 21 points.

Can they even score that many?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ColoradoKid09

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2002
Philadelphia, PA
As I said, anywhere from 5.5- 7.5. I know it's a cliche but records don't always matter when these two meet. two straight years OSU was undefeated and UM knocked them off. yes I am a biased UM fan, but really don't see this line being over a TD.

wox11

Forum Member
Nov 11, 2001
STARK COUNTY, OH.
OHIO ST WILL OPEN AS A 6 PT. FAVORITE;)

THATS IF THEY BEAT ILLINI. SOME THREADS ON HERE DONT THINK THEY WILL:shrug: HELLAH YOU SEEM TO THINK OHIO ST SUCKS, WILL THEY WIN SATURDAY? TO BAD THE BUCKEYES DIDNT PLAY TOLEDO THIS YEAR OR EVEN BOWLING GREEN. NO MORE OF THE KENT ST'S OR AKRON'S OF THE WORLD.:thefinger

B

Billy

MICHIGAN will do it again..........UPSET.......SPOIL the SEASON
SPECIAL GOY.........you heard it here first.......:moon:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hellah10

WOOFJUICE
Forum Member
Oct 24, 2001
Toledo
wox11 - maybe your lucky OSU didnt play Oklahoma...or Miami...or Florida St...or Florida...:thefinger :thefinger

hellah10

WOOFJUICE
Forum Member
Oct 24, 2001
Toledo
wox11 said:
TO BAD THE BUCKEYES DIDNT PLAY TOLEDO THIS YEAR OR EVEN BOWLING GREEN. NO MORE OF THE KENT ST'S OR AKRON'S OF THE WORLD.:thefinger

Well shit when you have the #3 recruiting class...you better beat us!! How simple minded you are along with the other fans. We win with no blue chips...yet OSU has 3 RBs and are not fortunate for it. Gimmie Maruice Hall over Clarett any day of the week.

[vulgarity's edited out. come on, man!]

wox11

Forum Member
Nov 11, 2001
STARK COUNTY, OH.
I GUESS I HAVE TO SPELL EVERYTHING OUT. IM SAYING THEY MAKE THE SCHEDULE AHEAD OF TIME. IF THEY INSIST ON PLAYING IN STATE CHITTY MAC SCHOOLS THEY SHOULD POUND ON TOLEDO AND BOWLING GREEN I GUESS. CHIT I KNOW TOLEDO BLOWS. THAT WOULD GIVE THOSE ROCKET WANNA BEE BUCKEYES A DOSE OF WHY THEY ENDED IN THAT PROGRAM.LMAO. EVER SINCE TOLEDO BEAT PENN ST THAT SCHOOL REALLY THOUGHT THEY HAD A FOOTBALL PROGRAM. :eek: ANYWAY YOU SEEM TO BE A MAJOR BASHER LATELY, AND IT SEEMS TO REVOLVE AROUND THE BUCKEYES SUCESS? DONT BE SUCH A HATER! HELL LOOK AT THE CANES SCHEDULE STRENGTH#40 IOWA#36 AND OHIO ST#20. SO BASH THESE OTHER PROGRAMS AS WELL:eek: I WISH THE BUCKEYES WOULD PLAY THE ABOVE MENTIONED TEAMS EVERY YEAR. LOOKS LIKE THEY MIGHT PLAY 1 OF THEM LOL:thefinger

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TCSN

Forum Member
Apr 5, 2002
Miami still has won 31 in a row, so Miami is the deserving #1:thefinger

hellah10

WOOFJUICE
Forum Member
Oct 24, 2001
Toledo
no reason to bash Maimi....they are clearly the best team in the nation...followed by Oklahoma and Texas....

If ya dont lose to Illinois or Michigan....you`ll just lose in the postseason...just like the bucks do every year...

I had the very same discussion with a bunch of my friends who are die hard gray and scarlett bleeding OSU fans...I told them all that Florida St would rip them a new asshole back in the Sugar Bowl...yup, I was right. Told them they couldnt win in the postseason....yup I was right again...

GENO

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2002
Plain City OH
TCSN I would like your evaluation of Mack Brown as a head coach, not from a fans view point but from a technical stand point.

I really feel that Ohio St should be favored by 12 over Illinois power rating wise. I know that some of you will absolutely go bonkers over that statement.

Does that mean I will be laying cash on Ohio St at -8.5? NOPE! I dont put much value in a 9 pt to 12 pt difference NCAA.

I really feel that if the line was -12 that the book would have too much action on ILLINOIS.

MICH/OSU line ( if Ohio St wins) I think it will be Ohio St - 10 but the power rating should have it at Ohio St - 12 or 12.5.

Before you start pounding your keyboard with rebuttals think about what I am saying here. Give some factual info to help everyone here instead of grinding out more Buckeye hate.

:cool: :cool:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DELLMONT

Forum Member
Oct 22, 2002
ATLANTA
ohio state is a joke i put them at #6 in the country, they're in a shitty conf and deserve no respect

in fact i think even bama would beat them by two td's

even better i'll play that right now

bama -2 (5 units)

game of the week

:D :D :D

-DELLMONT

hellah10

WOOFJUICE
Forum Member
Oct 24, 2001
Toledo
GENO said:
I really feel that Ohio St should be favored by 12 over Illinois power rating wise. I know that some of you will absolutely go bonkers over that statement.

I had it at 14.5....