EXPERTS<OSU vs MICHIGAN

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

TCSN

Forum Member
Apr 5, 2002
Mack Brown is a bad big game coach but looking at the players on the field, I feel they have too much talent for the Buckeyes.

I won't say it will be a blowout as it probably wouldn't be because of Brown but a victory nonetheless.

GENO

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2002
Plain City OH
Thanks guys my feelings exactly about Mack Brown and I have a hard time backing a Chris Sims QBed team, maybe memories of last years bowl game linger with Major doing better when he came in. Really haven't seen enough of them to make a strong evaluation. Oklahoma & Iowa St have been the darlings of the Big 12 IMHO. Of course those Buffalos and K St have had their moments also. I really felt that Texas Tech would have gave the Buckeyes a better game than they did but chalked that ATS loss up to home field and Tech is used to carpet. Gonna call it a night here.

One last thought HOW BOUT THOSE ABC MNF blazers tonight?

I had so many good laughs and great memories tonight especially when they played the Dandy Don film clip.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Black&gold61

Forum Member
Jan 17, 2002
Steel city Ohio
Hellah10

You say you would take Hall over Clarett!!!! :confused: What the hell are you smoking and can i have some!!!!!! :weed:

With Clarett in the offense this team is a totally different team. If Clarett stayed healthy i believe he would have been in the running for the hesimen!!!!! And as far as OHIO ST looking ahead to the Criminals up North, Tressel will not let this happen......They will beat Illi by 7+ and take their unblemished record into what will be a classic Ohio St/Mich Game......

dawgball

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2000
I think the fact is: If there was a Big10 championship gaem, Ohio St. wouldn't have to worry about a national championship game because Iowa would blow them off the field.

Just my opinion, though. Even though a very strong one.

What is everyone's take on conference championships. I think everyone should ahve one. Tennessee would have been in the big game last year (even though they would have been clobbered, too) if it wasn't for the SEC championship game. Same true for Ohio St. this year. I'm not certain that OSU will still be in the hunt after their next two games anyway, but I am almost 100% positive they wouldn't be if there was a championship game.

In a discussion about this the other day and someone else said that he thought every conference where you do not play every team should have a championship game. If your conference is small enough to play everyone (thus proving who is best) then no championship game would be okay. I thought this was a good idea.

bigplaymakerjoe

Forum Member
Nov 27, 2001
Ohio, STEUBENVILLE
Hellah, Lets not hate. We both know toledo is the best team in ohio, but this year its ohio states year. I think ohio state beats michigan to a pulp and go on the national championship to lose a good played game agaisnt a much faster MIAMA FL team.

OHIO ST - 9.5

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hellah10

WOOFJUICE
Forum Member
Oct 24, 2001
Toledo
Black&gold61 said:
Hellah10

You say you would take Hall over Clarett!!!! :confused: What the hell are you smoking and can i have some!!!!!! :weed:

Nobody has really givin him a chance...he`s played well with Clarett out. I remember watching Hall in a high school one time...and i said thats the greatest running back I have ever seen at the high school level....by seasons end he rushed for over 3000 yards in 1 season. I think Hall is faster then Clarett...but Clarett does have size over him.

hellah10

WOOFJUICE
Forum Member
Oct 24, 2001
Toledo
bigplaymakerjoe said:
OHIO ST - 9.5

:eek: :eek: Come on now..you should know better then that...its a rivalry game...you know as well as I do, Michigan has been looking forward to this game...its all in the back of their minds...9.5 is just too much for a rival game...

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
Ohio state was favored at home over Minny by 13.
Last week Michigan was favored @ Minny by 7.
Take that out to mean that if at home Michigan would also be favored by 13.

Should OSU win this week with no major injuries, my guess is it opens at 5.5 and Vegas sees which way it moves and quickly adjusts one way or the other (up to 7 or down to 4).

I'll take Michigan at whatever.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bigplaymakerjoe

Forum Member
Nov 27, 2001
Ohio, STEUBENVILLE
Re: Re: carib has it at 7 now

Re: Re: carib has it at 7 now

Those smart ones that are betting the buckeyes get it now, its down to osu -6 mich +6 after the weekend this line will be 2-4 points higher.

GENO

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2002
Plain City OH
GENO said:
Thanks guys my feelings exactly about Mack Brown and I have a hard time backing a Chris Sims QBed team, maybe memories of last years bowl game linger with Major doing better when he came in. Really haven't seen enough of them to make a strong evaluation. Oklahoma & Iowa St have been the darlings of the Big 12 IMHO. Of course those Buffalos and K St have had their moments also. I really felt that Texas Tech would have gave the Buckeyes a better game than they did but chalked that ATS loss up to home field and Tech is used to carpet. Gonna call it a night here.

One last thought HOW BOUT THOSE ABC MNF blazers tonight?

I had so many good laughs and great memories tonight especially when they played the Dandy Don film clip.

Looks Like a good quick appraisal of the Texas Steers , seriously folks IF we spend less time on hate and more time thinking thru others insight we lose less money. Omar you are young,... hope your are reading this we are here to help.
:cool:

bigdad2

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2001
NJ, USA
Michigan's escape win on Saturday placed the line between 4-4.5 exactly as I had hoped. Line should really be about 6-6.5 so OSU backers should get this before it adjusts mid-week.

Also, anyone who has anything to JSMOOTH should either say it now or before the clock runs out on Saturday...

Valuist

Forum Member
Aug 21, 2001
Mt. Prospect, IL
There is no comparison between these 2 defenses: Ohio State's is much stronger. You know Clarett will be back and at home w/Clarett, laying 4 is a bargain.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
how can anyone say lock in one of these rivalry games

how can anyone say lock in one of these rivalry games

i opined on usc vs ucla and got reminded of the rivalry aspect of the game...i`ll remind everyone now....throw out the records...michigan would like nothing better than to destroy ohio st`s run....a dogfight....should be low scoring...can`t wait to see the o/u..

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bigplaymakerjoe

Forum Member
Nov 27, 2001
Ohio, STEUBENVILLE
Why is this spot only 4 points? I wish it was more like 8 and i would still bet OSU. Well it only being 4, im still on OSU, hope its not a trap. I HATE THE BUCKEYES< BUT I HATE MICHIGAN MORE!