Fantasy Playoffs

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
I'm in the Semis of my big money league. Could care less about the cash it is all about the trophy. 16 man league same 16 guys for the last 16 years. Ultra competitive. Nobody has won the trophy more than once. Until Two weeks from now!!!:00hour

Here is the squad

Vick, Michael QB PHI @NYG
Johnson, Chris RB TEN HOU
McFadden, Darren RB OAK DEN
Garcon, Pierre WR IND JAC Dome
Johnson, Calvin WR DET @TB
Olsen, Greg TE CHI @MIN Dome
Rackers, Neil K HOU @TEN

Vick was a free agent signing in week 1 The rest was drafted.

I will post my bench players and the other teams left tomorrow when I think about it. I'm going tocreate a website if I win just to detail all the lude things I do with that trophy. They can keep the 5 grand.:0074

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Going against
P manning:scared
MAtt forte
reggie bush
T.O
Greg Jennings
visanthe shenkoe
adam vinateri

Only change I may make is starting Britt over Garcon, but I figure Peyton might out do Vick so having Garcon might take some sting out of it. We don't start defenses in this league.

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
I like the fact that you don't have defenses.. Getting Vick was HUGE.. Now thats Mr Obvious.. I had a chance to get him and stuck with Orton as my pickup because I was scared about Kolb taking the job:sadwave:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
I'm in the Semis of my big money league. Could care less about the cash it is all about the trophy. 16 man league same 16 guys for the last 16 years. Ultra competitive. Nobody has won the trophy more than once. Until Two weeks from now!!!:00hour

Here is the squad

Vick, Michael QB PHI @NYG
Johnson, Chris RB TEN HOU
McFadden, Darren RB OAK DEN
Garcon, Pierre WR IND JAC Dome
Johnson, Calvin WR DET @TB
Olsen, Greg TE CHI @MIN Dome
Rackers, Neil K HOU @TEN

Vick was a free agent signing in week 1 The rest was drafted.

I will post my bench players and the other teams left tomorrow when I think about it. I'm going tocreate a website if I win just to detail all the lude things I do with that trophy. They can keep the 5 grand.:0074

5 Grand for winning the league :toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rrc

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Like your squad...would certainly help if Johnson could revert back to last years form for you.

gl

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the addict

BI-WINNING
Forum Member
Oct 9, 2009
PA proud
clem since your a fantasy guy, answer this for me. (OR BLEEDING PURPLE HELP ME OUT)

I have foster and AP in the backfield who have carried me all year. I have hightower, jacobs, goodson all on bench. Im seriously thinking about benching AP just due to the fact that the vikings cannot get anything going on offense. Hightower should have a day vs. Carolina and jacobs is, well jacobs...man is a beast.....any input would help noone reads the fantasy thread so figured i would sneak it here and get your opinion Clem...waddya think?

FREEMAN
T.O
STEVIE JOHNSON
FOSTER
AP
TAMME
CHARGERS
BUEHLER

Chadman

Realist
Forum Member
Apr 2, 2000
SW Missouri
addict, I'll check the local angle here and see what they're saying about AP. Clearly the other night he is still dinged up with the angle and other assorted ailments - mainly including having a shitty QB, allowing the defenses to load up on AP the rest of the year.

I'd keep my eye on that Hightower angle. He is finally getting a legit shot and might be worthy of a spot start.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the addict

BI-WINNING
Forum Member
Oct 9, 2009
PA proud
addict, I'll check the local angle here and see what they're saying about AP. Clearly the other night he is still dinged up with the angle and other assorted ailments - mainly including having a shitty QB, allowing the defenses to load up on AP the rest of the year.

I'd keep my eye on that Hightower angle. He is finally getting a legit shot and might be worthy of a spot start.

alright thanks chadman...keep me posted if you here anything good....we dont win 5000 like clem, but we get a nice chunk of cash for winning, so really wanna make best decision possible

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
I know if it were me and I benched Ap, he would simply go off. Your logic is sound, but you are never supposed to bench your first pick ever. That said I have done it before.

And got fucked

Chadman

Realist
Forum Member
Apr 2, 2000
SW Missouri
Well, I don't necessarily agree that nobody can ever be benched, no matter where they were picked. Fantasy football (IMO) is more about matchups than personal pride of picks.

I've done much better overall by selecting a consistent rater of weekly matchups that you trust, based on really solid analysis, and going with the best probable performer. If it's remotely close, I agree, go with the stud.

I can say also, that by doing this, I missed out on Ray Rice's explosion the first week I benched him, but I know that I've won far more games than I lost by going with a matchup advantage if the player is a quality performer.

airportis

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2006
NJ
finally when it counts, I have to use Jon Kitna instead of Aaron Rodgers. :facepalm:

the addict

BI-WINNING
Forum Member
Oct 9, 2009
PA proud
finally when it counts, I have to use Jon Kitna instead of Aaron Rodgers. :facepalm:

ya kitna should be alright, but man rodgers owners got phucked...

airportis or anyone else help.....

ok so no tarvaris now, webb has hamstring injuries, and no favre...

do i bench AP now?????

the bears are going too putt 9 guys at the line....i think i have too....CHADMAN>???BP?????

airportis

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2006
NJ
who else do you have? hard to bench AP but theres some favorable matchups this week. is tim hightower available? he should have a favorable matchup and i think hes available in some leagues that arent too deep.

i have semifinals this week and will probably be making an exit. guy im going against has way too many easy matchups for me to win.

McNabb vrs. Kitna
MJD vrs. Bradshaw
Jonathan Stewart vrs. Bowe
Hightower vrs. Blount
Wayne vrs. Calvin Johnson
Winslow vrs. Boss
Falcons D vrs. Chargers D
Tynes vrs. Janikowski

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the addict

BI-WINNING
Forum Member
Oct 9, 2009
PA proud
who else do you have? hard to bench AP but theres some favorable matchups this week. is tim hightower available? he should have a favorable matchup and i think hes available in some leagues that arent too deep.
i

i have

Foster vs. tenn
AP vs chicago
hightower vs. carolina
goodson vs. arizona
jacobs vs. philly

semifinals so need too guess right!! any input would be nice!!!