Farenheit 9/11

spibble spab

NEOCON
Forum Member
Apr 16, 2004
Concord, Michigan
StevieD said:
Typical Neocon character assasination. If it wasn't so sad it would be funny. Sad because most of the ditto heads on this board think they are actually debating the issues when they say Moore is a fat so and so!

i dont listen to rush , but he's good. i wish i had his old vicodin supply. stevie, how is it being fluent in french?

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
I missed Dobbs interview GW per the comment by moore.

(when cnn's lou dobbs asked moore about his inaccuracies, he shrugged off the quesiton. "you know, look, this is a book of political humor. So, I mean, I don't respond to that sort of stuff, you know," he said.

"glaring inaccuracies?" mr. dobbs said.

"no, I don't. why should I? how can there be inaccuracy in comedy?"...... )

--it is rare that Moore would interview with anyone asking him other than canned questions. He prob won't make that mistake again ---O'reilly been trying to get him on.

--and speaking of Oreilly and the left--appears Franken and Smalley owe him an appologie for their lies about him per article coming out in Parade Magazine this week--but I am sure they will also take Moore's approach that blantant lies were intended for humor only. Will agree with them somewhat--they are a joke!
;)

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
Freeze you say more is wrong and fat as if he is wrong because he is fat. I have heard the right try to fight down this movie by making personal attacks on Moore instead of addressing the issues. If you disagree with anything in the movie please tell us what it is so we can discuss it.

DJTranks

Forum Member
Apr 8, 2003
Moore is one of the best directors and brings the truth out, to bad no one wants to hear it and thats the ****ed up thing about society, open up your ****ing ears!

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
DJTranks said:
Moore is one of the best directors and brings the truth out, to bad no one wants to hear it and thats the ****ed up thing about society, open up your ****ing ears!

Again........what is "the truth"?:shrug:

Bet on MyBookie