Fina-Fucking-Ly Week 1

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

nicole34

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2023
Why not post your Sunday contest plays after 11pm SATURDAY night, like you did last year. WHY do people wait until late Sunday morning to post plays. The contest deadline is late Saturday night. If you know what your playing all day post them at once. Same goes for college. In today's world there is so much going on, on weekends. You have birthday parties, weddings, funerals.

Luigi

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2021
Why not post your Sunday contest plays after 11pm SATURDAY night, like you did last year. WHY do people wait until late Sunday morning to post plays. The contest deadline is late Saturday night. If you know what your playing all day post them at once. Same goes for college. In today's world there is so much going on, on weekends. You have birthday parties, weddings, funerals.
Wow! This is amazing. People riding Jord's coat tails and now telling him when to post so they can ride his plays. Unreal!!! Maybe he should just send you cash winnings! Make your own picks and you won't have to worry about the timing of his posts. Are you kidding? You're not paying him for his picks. You want posts on a specific time? Pay Dr. Bob for his service plays; google him!

Reactions: canuckfan77

Hamster

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2000
Sacramento, CA
Why not post your Sunday contest plays after 11pm SATURDAY night, like you did last year. WHY do people wait until late Sunday morning to post plays. The contest deadline is late Saturday nigplaying all day post them at once. Same goes for college. In today's world there is so much going on, on weekends. You have birthday parties, weddings, funerals.

He isn’t obligated to your schedule.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Wow! This is amazing. People riding Jord's coat tails and now telling him when to post so they can ride his plays. Unreal!!!

Do this.....and suffer the wrath of Jack 😲

Luigi

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2021
Do this.....and suffer the wrath of Jack 😲

What's your beef Kickserv? Didn't you understand my post? Try reading it again with comprhension.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Luigi

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2021
No beef, I was agreeing with you 100 percent.....did you not see (link above) what Jack said to Iminforabuck regarding exactly what you were talking about.
The way the post was presented didn't show that; it looked more like chastising and did not appear as a quote to another person.

TurdofDoom

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 1, 2019
Merica
LoL.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
The way the post was presented didn't show that; it looked more like chastising and did not appear as a quote to another person.

Sam Elliott Hello GIF by GritTV

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Mr.

Director
Forum Member
Nov 22, 1999
Toronto, ON
I’m an a$$hole, but this one is a real cun+

Luigi

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2021
Jord I would appreciate it if you will place your picks for me to my Fanduel and Sugarhouse account when you play yours. Please PM me so I can give you my login ID and PW so I don't have to do everything. P.S. I will also need you to send me a text to my mobile as to what I will be playing that day! Thanks in advance,

nicole34

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2023
Who was all crying after 1 on Sunday. Jordan posted his plays late Saturday night all of last year. You were all thinking what I posted, but you all didn't have the balls to say anything. It is also so funny how fucking clueless you all are. All contest plays are all up by 10 am on sunday.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Who was all crying after 1 on Sunday. Jordan posted his plays late Saturday night all of last year. You were all thinking what I posted, but you all didn't have the balls to say anything. It is also so funny how fucking clueless you all are. All contest plays are all up by 10 am on sunday.

nicole34

Forum Member
Registered
Joined Today at 5:03 PM

Luigi

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2021

I finally figured it out after 73 yrs. on the planet: You Can't Fix Stupid!

nicole34

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2023
Luigi, did the site crash. How do you fix that. You post earlier. It doesn't matter I get his picks on the contest websites. You still didn't answer my question. Did we have 2 pages of people questioning why they couldn't get on.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Luigi

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2021
Luigi, did the site crash. How do you fix that. You post earlier. It doesn't matter I get his picks on the contest websites. You still didn't answer my question. Did we have 2 pages of people questioning why they couldn't get on.
Who cares? Then make your own picks as I did. I look at Jord's picks and may not always take them or add them to my own plays. If you depend on someone to make all your decisions this game is not for you. Hope you don't do that for lifetime choices because you will be living on welfare in your 70's or still working til you die!

TurdofDoom

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 1, 2019
Merica
The guy owes you nothing.