Five Star Play Of The Day!!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Rothstein

Forum Member
Jan 21, 2003
Las vegas
This is Ace Rothstein posting for the final time today.I am going on vacation but here is number 12 in a row tonight!!!

5*virginia +13.5 over maryland

virginia may win outright

Good Luck and remember Ace Rothstein is a helluva handicapper!!!

Wise and Wiser

Here Until 5K
Forum Member
Jan 17, 2003
On The Other Side
Ace,

You're one helluva capper, but don't forget the Pepperdine loss you posted in KGB's thread. Good luck with your service, I'm sure you will be sorely missed by all the lemmings!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Kdogg21

who?
Forum Member
Dec 8, 2001
Chicago,IL
THanks a bunch ACE for the picks

I saw that line this morning and was weary, but you know, covering double digits in the ACC is tough, ie, duke last night.

With you on this one

good luck and thank again

:) :) :)

Ace Rothstein

Forum Member
Jan 21, 2003
Las vegas
I said I would play a little on peperdine its not counted as the five star play of the day so get your shit right my friend,boy people hate when you win unbelievable.I have made a lot of money in two weeks so I am going on vacation.

Wise and Wiser

Here Until 5K
Forum Member
Jan 17, 2003
On The Other Side
Ace,

"I'm placing a nice wager on the Wave also," that's what you said. Listen, I could care less whether you win or lose. I gave you the props you deserve, but a loss is a loss. Don't be mad because I don't suck your pole like many others in here. Enjoy your vacation, you earned it!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the_fix_is_on

Forum Member
Feb 23, 2002
Western Maryland
Right you are, Ace. You mentioned a buddy was into Pepperdine heavy, not <I>your</I> top play. Some people are always looking for a chink in the armour.
Enjoy your vacation! I'll keep posting my winners while you're gone. LOL!!!! :D

buddy

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2000
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Ace,

Don't count the PEPP+ loss/no cover!

That was a mulligan!

We like you pure and untainted.

Have fun on vacation, but hurry back 'cause you've become like a narcotic.

Better yet, leave your plays with one of your secretaries/clerks and have them post.

Ace Rothstein

Forum Member
Jan 21, 2003
Las vegas
wise and wiser READ THE POST it said I know a guy who is betting on pepperdine so I will put a little on it myself.Man what hatters mans have you gone 11-0? Ok then just leave me be my friend ok or are you felling a lil jeaoluos I am stealing your shine?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bobblehead

Forum Member
Feb 4, 2003
ace

ace

ACE IS THE PLACE, HOPE to see you back here after your vacation, i like winning!!!

Ace Rothstein

Forum Member
Jan 21, 2003
Las vegas
Every since I started posting everyone has something to say its like some guys really want me to lose.Man if I was on here and betted all 11 games shit he would be rich.I am posting my final game today for two weeks.I will be back probably for the march madness,I wish everyone good luck I was here to help not argue with nobody so Good luck on virgina its a winner and ALWAYS REMEMBER Ace rothstein is 11-0 in college hoops and it aint braggin if you can back it up!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE WIZZARD

Forum Member
Sep 28, 2001
Pittsburgh, Pa
I PUT BIG MONEY ON OREGON AT -4.........HUGE GAME FOR ME.......WHAT DO U THINK ACE..............JUST WANTED YOUR OPINION. REGUARDLESS THE BETS IN AND I THINK THEY WIN BY DOUBLE DIGITS...........JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT U THOUGHT.

WIZZ.

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
Have a great vacation Ace. Gee, I wish I had a cool name like Ace, It's like your mother knew you would grow up to be a handicapper or something. Thanks!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Status
Not open for further replies.