Status
Not open for further replies.

1atatime

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2002
Why would you want to go ?

Why would you want to go ?

when youre doing so good ?

This can be a thing you have now and may not be that good when you return.

If you will win tomorrow and the day after, why miss em ?

Congrats on your 11-0, hope it goes 12-0. I'll lay strong on it.

british bulldog

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2002
England, u.k.
ACE THIS IS WHERE YOUR COLLEGE ROLL COMES TO AN END

This one loses big like your NBA posts

Play Maryland -12.5 vs. Virginia tonight. Admittedly, this is a fair amount of points to be giving up vs. a conference opponent. However and when all things are considered, analysis indicates the Terrapins should be at least -18 or -19 in this spot. Let quickly review some of the finer points.

Maryland is playing an extraordinary brand of basketball right now. Aside for a hiccup at Wake Forest, they have been rolling through their tough ACC schedule. They are off a 15 point win vs. a quality NC State team, a 15 point win on the road vs. North Carolina, a 5 point win at Clemson, a 15 point win over Duke and a 27 point win over Florida State.

And while Virginia is a respectable 12-7 on the season, they have struggled on the road at only 3-7. Stepping up to ACC competition, they are only 3-4 straight up and 0-4 straight up on the road. Their last two road games have been particularly ugly, with a 20 point loss at Georgia Tech and an 18 point loss at Virginia Tech. Make no mistake, things will not get any easier tonight.

Consider that Maryland scores 85 points per game at home, while Virginia scores 69 points per game on the road. Consider that Maryland yields 59 points per game at home, while Virginia yields 75 points per game on the road. Consider that Maryland is 3-0 straight up and ATS the last 3 meetings. Consider that the last two times Virginia played at Maryland, they came away with a 20 point loss and a 35 point loss. Expect more of the same tonight!

But what do I know?, you may ask.

I know that I'm one helluva capper and up over $8500 to $100 units since October last year.

geeze

Forum Member
Dec 12, 2001
ACE!

ACE!

Oh well,

It's back to Arby's and Taco Bell until you return.

(I used to think Taco Bell was the Mexican Telephone Company.)

Anyway, have a good vacation, and thank you for all the great help you have given us.

Your faithful old follower,

geeze.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

treynolds

Forum Member
Oct 26, 2002
Elkhorn, WI
Ace have fun on your vacation cant wait to see you back you have made me some serious cash lately. Appreciate all the help

Tyler

Ace Rothstein

Forum Member
Jan 21, 2003
Las vegas
Hey british boy great posts lots of insight,but just like I told you yesterday information is power and this is a pure information move just like stanford beat arizona outright last thursday did you have stanford??? I know I am struggling in the nba but I am hitting 75% on here some big name sports services cant hit that!!!

P

PRO190

Now thats what I like, a man who spells it out like he sees it and is'nt a mainstream suck:moon:: that is petrified to lay it out for all to see, very solid write-up BB-DOG:: Congratulations BB-DOG

GL :thumb:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
ok have to chime in k. you did ok last time you were around and are doing ok now. i just don't understand why you made up a name ,you are not posting from vegas i know that and you know that, and like i said you are doing good and put in the time,you make yourself look bad by using a different name just use the k info. I just don't under stand why you came in under another name hey you win fine you lose fine either way some one is going to give you shit someday just let it roll but i am miffed at the lie of who you were, not a attack by far or put down i just don't understand what was wrong with who you are. so what you run a service that is up to you does not make you a scammer but by useing the different name,makes it look bad for you , and i know you work hard so i just don't under stand the name thing and post away never let things run you off leave on your terms i know jack did not tell you to leave read the post . and the games have won just don't understand the name change that's all.

good luck

Eric

dewey77

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
Of Course

Of Course

Of course someone in here wins 11 in row, and I missed every one of them. This is my luck. Well Ace, I hope you have a good time on your vacation spending all your winnings. Hopefully you get this hot again when you return.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

buddy

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2000
Pittsburgh, Pa.
dewey77,

Of course someone in here wins 11 in row, and I missed every one of them.

ROFL!!

But look at the bright side...maybe someone else in this forum went 0-11 and chances are, you missed those too.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Cappin Kirk

Forum Member
Jan 15, 2003
Fargo, ND
Is this Days of our Lives?
You leave for a few weeks, and the place goes all to hell.
Can anyone fill me in on this mysterious man who is 11-0?

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
It's no big deal it's kennedy info but what is funning i ask a simple question he was on i saw him and he stayed on for 20 more mins but would not respond back must of took the love boat out of town. i was not knocking him at all just did not and still don't under stand the fake name and that is what is driving me nuts. hey like i said it's great that he won but why lie who you are? He does the work so use the real name that's all.

Ace Rothstein

Forum Member
Jan 21, 2003
Las vegas
I am sitting back reading all of this negativity,I can change my name if I want to,I used to be kennedyinfo before I got kicked off here moved to vegas and been making money ever since.I don't understand why all the people are knocking I mean what the **** do I have to do to get some respect go 50-0!!! Well I am NOT posting anymore of my games here no more,I have not talked about my sports service or anything just provided winners.I have love for everyone that has enjoyed the ride of success,but this bullshit bashing I will not take so good luck and POUND Virginia tonight because I am!!!

See ya later madjacks thanks for the support everyone!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bobblehead

Forum Member
Feb 4, 2003
ace

ace

I for one am sorry to see you go, i thought this site was about sharing information and trying to beat the books, noting more and nothing less, who cares what name or names you used, its just about picking games and thats it. Ace i think the majority of people here appreciate your information, dont let a few bashers get the best of you and win or lose you should stick around. goodluck in whatever you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.