Flacco #1 elite

Gags

Moneybags
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2005
Allentown, Pa
in years past when Pitt. had an awesome running game and the league didn't slant the rules toward the forward pass Ben would throw less than some of the so called elite QB's

certainly NOT THE CASE NOW.

this past season..

pass attempts per game this past season

Ben Roth..34

Manning..36

Brees...42

Romo...40

Brady....39

Rodgers...34

and Steelers will continue to throw and then throw somemore..

the rules are slanted toward a pass first league and will continue to be slanted that way..

if Ben sticks around he will surely entomb himself in that pass happy crowd..

Who is bringing 30 points to the party..

Ravens brought 34 points when it mattered the most..

This years stats are tilted because of many reasons. They have no running game, turnovers, and playing from behind most of the season will force you to pass. I dont think Pitt wants to be a pass dominant team. And with Wallace leaving they wont. They solidified their offensive line problems last year in the draft. This year it will be a stud rb. Ravens got alot of breaks thruought the playoffs. Kickoff returns, defensive scores, turnovers, and a home run pass once or twice a game hardly means bringing it offensively. Flacco managed the games and moved the chains when he had to, time to pay the man. Ravens will have to devote big money to their qb, just like everyone else. Enjoy...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Mr. Poon

Sugar?
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2006
Colorado
In my mind their best lineup this past year was when they had Legursky play center and slid Pouncey over to guard for one game. They win on the road with Charlie Batch at QB, oh and the team they beat went on to win the Super Bowl. I think they are better suited to explore a Pouncey-Legursky-DeCastro interior line and have Ramon Foster be the swing lineman that can fill in at guard or tackle.

Scrapman

Rollingdembones
Forum Member
Jan 6, 2013
south east PA
Steelers players are very long in the tooth thier key is thier Defense. top 3 are woodley Troy P and Larry Foote Take note of the schools all 3 came from.

Every year Troy gets hurt and without him steelers are losers. Harrison also helps but he too gets hurt every year.

This is a team that plays football the way it was meant to be played and it's why they are loved every where they go.

Also they always have the best defense every year unlike Bears of 85 and ravens of 2000 1 hit wonders.

Now we have 49ers and seahawks defenses stepping up these two NFC west teams will be making noise for years to come

NFC east is now the weak division Eagles rebuilding redskins rebuilding dallas ahhhhh will always keep missing out as long as Jerry runs the team he might as well Coach them also because no HC has any power at all.

TO stay on Cowboys team you have to a subbie to Jerry almost for real i can see the stains on thier game day shirts all the Coaches and assts.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie