3*Ohio St
2*SMU
2*TCU

Tech play - Oregon
Underdog - N'western
Revenge - Virginia
Situation - Alabama

Computer Plays:

Computer Forecast..........Vegas Difference (Opening Line difference computer number)

UMASS by 6.9 over E Michigan 5.6
C MICHIGAN by 14.8 over Ball St 7.3
LOUISIANA TECH by 16.3 over Utsa 8.3
Cincinnati by 7.5 over SMU 6.5
SOUTH ALABAMA by 22.4 over Georgia St 5.4
FLORIDA by 9.0 over Missouri 4.5
TEXAS TECH by 7.7 over Kansas 6.8
TCU by 14.8 over Oklahoma St 5.8

4*Colts
3*Dolphins
2*Buffalo

3*Over Arizona
3*Over Atlanta
3* Under Seattle

System Play - Carolina Panthers

NFL Angle plays -(3) BALTIMORE, (3) CLEVELAND

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Sorry, I put these in last weeks thread!! :facepalm:

Jets (1-5) @ Patriots (4-2)?Pats won five of last six series games, with three of last four decided by exactly 3 points; Jets lost five of last six visits here, with only win in ?10 playoffs- they lost last three visits here by 9-3-3 points. Patriots scored 80 points in last two games since 41-14 loss to Chiefs, scoring seven TD?s on 23 drives- they?ve been +3 or better in three of four wins, lost field position by 8-19 yards. Jets have only three takeaways for season, are -9 in turnovers. Pats are 7-5 in last 12 games as divisional home favorite; they?re 0-1 as home faves this year. Jets are 8-11-1 in last 20 games as road underdog. Both teams suffered key injuries Sunday; Milliner for Jets, Mayo/Ridley for NE- they?re all out for year. Keep in mind that over is now 15-4 in primetime games this season.

NFL | NY JETS at NEW ENGLAND
Play Against - Road underdogs of +155 to +325 vs. the money line (NY JETS) with a poor scoring defense - allowing 24 or more points/game, after allowing 25 points or more in 2 straight games
158-36 since 1997. ( 81.4% | 0.0 units )
2-0 this year. ( 100.0% | 0.0 units )

Victor King Creole:

I have this as a 3* Play:

NEW YORK JETS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
3*** Play on: OVER THE TOTAL
*Optimum OU line: 44 or less points

NFL Football Trends

Thursday, Oct. 16th

New York Jets at New England, 8:25 ET
NY Jets: 3-14 ATS off 1 or more straight overs
New England: 11-1 ATS off a division game

SB Nation He's gone 2-3, each wk the last 2 wks

Fla St -11 1/2
Kansas St +10 1/2, likes them to win SU
Washington +20 1/2, thinks they hang in by 17
Alabama -12 1/2, thinks they blow A&M out 2nd half
Arkansas +3 1/2, thinks they win SU

Pointwise, they are so-so in CFB and NFL with 1-2 unit plays

1-Ohio St, Kansas St
2-BC
3-ND
4-Miami OH, Marshall
5-U Mass, Akron

3-Dallas
4-Balt, New Eng
5-Indy, Buffalo

Playbook 3-5 star rated plays

3*Arizona St, Washington
4*N'western, Kansas City
5*Notre Dame, Pittsburgh Steelers

Upset- West Virginia

Awesome Angle - Notre Dame, 4-0-1 when playing #1 team as DD dogs in regular season play

Totals play - Over Car/GB

Sports Reporter - Best Bets only

BC, Kansas St, Miss, Iowa St, ND

Winning Points - better in NFL at 12-10 on Best Bets/B]

Carolina, Miami

Air Force, USC

Power Plays, 4 1/2 star rated

Central Michigan, Texas, Florida

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
RAS SATURDAY

Ball State/Central Michigan - Over 51.5
Rating: 1.00

New Mexico State/Idaho - Over 66

Western Kentucky/Florida Atlantic - Under 69

Miami Ohio/Northern Illinois - Under 58.5

UAB/Mid Tennessee State - Under 72

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Thursday Play

Thursday Play

RAS SATURDAY

Ball State/Central Michigan - Over 51.5

New Mexico State/Idaho - Over 66

Western Kentucky/Florida Atlantic - Under 69

Miami Ohio/Northern Illinois - Under 58.5

UAB/Mid Tennessee State - Under 72

RAS

Utah/Oregon State Over 50.5

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
BW plays for Saturday -

La Tech -7, line is now -12
U Mass -16, line is now -14 1/2
BC +7, line is now +5

That's all I know thus far for CFB

NFL

Over 47 SF/Denver, line is 49 1/2
Minnesota +4 1/2, line dropped to +3 1/2, line back up to +6
Over 46 Tenn/Wash, Vegas has it up, some off-shores won't post this yet

GL!

Last edited:

JTB

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 17, 2013
BW plays for Saturday -

U Mass +16, line is now +14 1/2
BC +7, line is now +5

NFL

GL!

WildBill thanks for BW picks really helped last week

Rocafellr

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 28, 2013
716->480->704
BW plays for Saturday -

U Mass +16, line is now +14 1/2
BC +7, line is now +5

NFL

GL!

Hey Bill!! Im seeing uMass -14.5... just wondering

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
BW plays for Saturday -

BC +7, line is now +5

NFL

GL!

U Mass opened -12 1/2, moved to -16 1/2, back to 14 1/2, BW hit it at -12 1/2, he's middle it at +16 1/2.

13-14 pt spread projection.

:shrug:

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Robert Ferringo

7*- Michigan St -15
4*- Arkansas +3

Ferringo

SATURDAY COLLEGE FOOTBALL SELECTIONS

2-Unit Play. Take #319 Akron (-3) over Ohio (2 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 18)
Akron's starting quarterback, Kyle Pohl, has been ruled out this week with a concussion. I am 100 percent OK with that because Kyle Pohl sucks. He completes about 56 percent of his passes and has just seven touchdowns to three interceptions. So he's not some big loss. In fact, I'm glad they aren't trotting the shell-shocked signal caller out there. Akron has sextuple revenge in this series. They have gotten hammered in the last six meetings, including a bloody 43-3 loss at home last year. But it is obvious that Ohio is not the same caliber team this season. They lost a ton to graduation and they los their own quarterback earlier in the year. They have a win over an FCS team and FCS-caliber teams in Kent State and Idaho. And none of the wins was convincing. Akron has a solid roster. They are on a three-game wining streak and won at Pittsburgh. They have the better, generally healthier roster and I think they are going to take it to the Bobcats in this one.

2-Unit Play. Take #324 Maryland (-4.5) over Iowa (Noon, Saturday, Oct. 18)

Iowa has played one of the worst schedules in the country. They are a completely unimpressive team and I don't think they are going to do well traveling East for the noon kickoff. Maryland is coming off a bye and they have been much more impressive against much stiffer competition this season. I think the Terps are on a mission this year. They are a veteran team that wants to prove that it belongs in the Big Ten. And they do. I think they will earn a little respect with a 20-point win over an overrated Hawkeyes team.

3-Unit Play. Take #326 West Virginia (+8.5) over Baylor (Noon, Saturday, Oct. 18)

I know that I am an idiot for jumping in front of the Art Briles train. All this guy does is cash tickets. The Bears are 20-6 ATS in his last 26 games and 18-7 ATS in his last 25 conference games. But I just think that this is a trap and I just do not really like this year's Baylor team. They should have lost outright last week to TCU but were gifted a couple key calls late in that one. They are on the road now and probably won't get those calls this week. Morgantown is not the type of place that you just walk into and get a win. Those mountain folk are crazy. And this one looks like an ambush. This is a Texas team that is traveling East and will have to adjust the body clocks to the early start. They are in a letdown situation after that thrilling win over an in-state rival at home last week. The Mountaineers have revenge for a 73-42 ass-kicking that they took last year. But as you may have noticed, this year's WVU team is significantly better than last year's. I think that this is going to be another wild Big 12 shootout and I can't say for certain who will win. But the fact that I think that West Virginia could pull the outright upset is enough of a reason for me to jump on the points.

2-Unit Play. Take #331 N.C. State (+17.5) over Louisville (3:30 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 18)

I think that Louisville's best role this year is as an underdog. They just haven't shown the offensive firepower to be trusted as a huge favorite like this. They've only managed 20, 28 and 17 points the last three weeks and none of those games came against quality defensive opponents. Louisville last home game saw them as 21-point favorites and they only beat a horrid Wake Forest team by 10. N.C. State has lost three straight games - all blowouts - but I still think they are an OK team. Louisville is in the middle of a Clemson-Florida State sandwich here and I think some of their finals have been misleading the last two weeks. Louisville will win this game but the back door is going to be open all game long and I think that State will find a way to punch through it.

4-Unit Play. Take #340 Arkansas (+3.5) over Georgia (4 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 18)

I still think that Georgia is one of the most overrated teams in the country. They have a bad quarterback, an overrated defense, and their running game is missing its best player (who happens to be a Heisman Trophy candidate). Georgia maxed out last week against an overrated Missouri team and won 34-0 thanks to revenge, a weak opponent, and five turnovers. But this week offers a much stiffer test. Arkansas has been knocking on the door of getting that first SEC win for weeks. In fact, it seems like it has been 12 years since they won a league game. But they will be jazzed up playing in Little Rock for this game and I think that it is very telling that the ?No. 10 team in the country? is only a token favorite on the road against a 3-3 foe. Arkansas should've beaten both A&M and Alabama the last two weeks. If they had then they would be 5-1 and they would probably be a Top 15 team. The SEC West is head and shoulders above the SEC East this year and I think that Arkansas finally gets the monkey off its back with a big win this weekend. I live outside of Atlanta and I can already tell that Georgia fans are bracing themselves for a loss this weekend and they are already making excuses. This one is going to feel good for the Razorbacks and I think they win going away.

1-Unit Play. Take #349 Southern Miss (+9) over North Texas (7 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 18)

1-Unit Play. Take #357 Army (-3.5) over Kent State (3:30 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 18)

1-Unit Play. Take #365 UAB (-1) over Middle Tennessee State (3:30 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 18)

2-Unit Play. Take #367 Rutgers (+21.5) over Ohio State (3:30 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 18)

I know it seems crazy to bet against Ohio State at home off a bye. But how seriously were they taking Rutgers in the lead-up to this game? Everyone thinks that Rutgers and Maryland don't belong in the Big Ten. I was one of the only analysts in the country saying that not only do they belong but they are going to be really competitive this season. If Ohio State can lose to Virginia Tech at home they can let Rutgers hang around. Those kids from New Jersey aren't scared of anyone. They are tough and experienced and they have had some success on the road. Ohio State has three straight blowouts. But who did they blowout? Yes, they impressed against Maryland. But they only beat a bad Cincinnati team (that got blown out by Memphis) by 22 points. Other than that they beat horrid Kent State and they slid past Navy in the opener. Not exactly a murderer's row. I think this line is too thick. The Buckeyes are at Penn State next week and that is a much bigger game for them. They will win this game against the Scarlet Knights but I don't see Rutgers rolling over at all.

7-Unit Play. Take #373 Michigan State (-15) over Indiana (3:30 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 18)

I have no idea what the hell is going on with Michigan State's defense in the second half. But they keep falling asleep and costing people money. I benefitted from it in their game against Oregon, where they got blasted in the second half. But the last two weeks the Spartans have let Nebraska and Purdue sneak in the back door and make games closer than they needed to be. I'm going to give them another shot this week. Indiana just lost its starting quarterback. Now they are going with one of two true freshman at quarterback. One was originally recruited to play on the defensive side of the ball and is a converted linebacker. The other was a freshman that was set to redshirt. Now he is starting against a pretty talented Michigan State defense that is ranked No. 12 in the country. Yeah, I think that's a bad matchup. The Hoosiers are going to try to counter by running the ball 100 times with Tevin Coleman. Well, that's a problem because the Spartans have the No. 5 rushing defense in the country. They held Nebraska, who has one of the top running backs in the country in Ameer Abdullah, to just 47 yards on 37 rushes. With no threat of the passing game that will allow the Spartans to be even more aggressive against the run. Indiana, like last year, had high hopes for getting back to a bowl game. But their bubble burst last week with Sudfeld going down in that 16-point loss at Iowa. The Hoosiers already have an ugly loss to Bowling Green on their resume and they were blown out at home (by 22) by Maryland. I think that this one will be a 27-point game as the Hoosiers defense rolls over without any offensive support. If Michigan State is as good as everyone thinks they are - let's put it this way: if they are as good as Maryland - they will beat a third-string freshman quarterback and a reeling team from one of the worst programs in the country.

1-Unit Play. Take #378 Oklahoma (-7) over Kansas State (Noon, Saturday, Oct. 18)

1-Unit Play. Take #386 Colorado State (-5) over Utah State (7 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 18)

1-Unit Play. Take #387 Tennessee (+16.5) over Mississippi (7 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 18)

1-Unit Play. Take #392 Florida (-5.5) over Missouri (7 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 18)

1-Unit Play. Take #396 TCU (-10) over Oklahoma State (4 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 18)

2-Unit Play. Take #400 Northwestern (+7) over Nebraska (7:30 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 18)
Note: This play is from the KING System.

You can just pencil Nebraska in for four losses every year. It is clockwork. They have lost four games in six straight years. I think they will lose this one this year. This team is simply not that good. If they were they wouldn't have almost lost to McNeese State. At home. The rest of Nebraska's resume this year is pretty feeble. They have beaten a bunch of joke teams like Florida Atlantic, Fresno State and Illinois. And their 27-22 loss at Michigan State two weeks ago was completely misleading because they were getting wrecked for three quarters of that game. Northwestern routed Penn State in Happy Valley and they beat Wisconsin straight up at home. They are a little better than their record suggests and this game is kind of a last stand if this team wants to be a player in the Big Ten this year. These teams have met each of the last three years and they have all been really tight games, decided by 3, 1 and 3 points. Northwestern covered all three as an underdog. I think they can win this game outright so I will take the points.

Indian cowboy

3-Unit Play. #324. Take Maryland -4.5 over Iowa (Saturday @ Noon est)

We'll start off Saturday with a selection on Maryland. The Terps typically are a very good bounce-back team of late and as they come off an ugly loss to Ohio State losing 24-52, you would have to think this team shows some pride and bounces back here at home against Iowa. Note the 52 points given up by Maryland were in stark contrast to the 15 points and 20 points given up at Indiana and Syracuse. The last time this team lost was against West Virginia when they fell short at home in a heartbreaker losing 37-40 only to quickly bounce-back on the road at Syracuse winning by double-digits 34-20 and also beating an up and coming Indiana team on the road by the score of 37-15. Note both those teams were outside the top 60. Iowa has an excellent top 25 defense but at the end of the day, not sure if this team can step up offensively and score enough points against a Maryland team that is going to be absolutely fired up today for this contest coming off 50+ points as a defensive output last game. Iowa has also not faced that tough of competition yet as this is a wide open spread offense they are facing today and prior to this they had faced the likes of Ball State, Pitt, Indiana and Purdue. This is the toughest team on the schedule they have faced this year as the previous toughest team was Iowa State who is outside the top 50 and they lost to them by a field goal at home. Now they face a top 50 team on the road which should prove difficult for them as they face a Maryland team highly motivated coming off their worst loss of the season. We have Maryland by 11 here.

5-Unit Play. #370. Take Alabama -13.5 over Texas A&M (Saturday @ 3:30pm est)

I know I'm a huge Alabama fan. But I typically fade Alabama more than I roll with them. There has been immense talk in Alabama about this team not winning by a "wide enough margin". This caused Nick Saban to go nuts in his weekly press conference which I subscribe and watch every week. I have watched every Nick Saban press conference for the past 5 years without fail. Read every single one of his books (and Bear Bryant's books) and am a huge Crimson Tide Fan. Why is this line so big? Because Alabama has taken a lot of heat for not scoring enough points last week at Arkansas and this team is sick of hearing about it and I'm sure practice was not that exciting for the players. Arkansas has a phenomenal defense as does Ole Miss and finally Bama can open up their top 30 offense on a A&M Defense that lacks defensive prowess. Alabama's young defensive players continue to get better and they will be sound on the defensive end as Bama's defense is evey bit as good as Ole Miss as its the offense they were lacking - and if there is no holding penalty near the end of the game, Bama in all honesty would have beat Ole Miss. Bama has as good if not better offense than A&M quite frankly and a substantially better defense which will likely make the difference here. Look for this contest be very similar to the Alabama vs. Florida score of 42-21 as Alabama might not let up on the gas as Coker gets in late and he continues to spread the offense out as well.

8-Unit Play. #329. Take Georgia Tech -2 over North Carolina (Saturday @ 7pm est)

This is a really nice power ranking differential that we will roll with here. We took UNC if you remember last week against Notre Dame and it was their bowl game of sorts as it was the highlight of their year. The caught Notre Dame on a bad spot as they were sandwiched in between some big games including looking ahead to FSU this week so UNC stepped up and played phenomenal with that great offense of theirs. But Georgia Tech has had UNC's number for years if you track this series. Tech has beat this team the last 5 years they have played and as they were a top 25 team, they come off a tough loss to Duke after their coach talked a bit of trash to Coach Cutliff. At the end of the day, Tech has a top 35 offense and a top 50 defense which is the key here. Tech comes off its first loss of the year as they lost at home to Duke and will be looking to bounce-back. The public is high on UNC after the Notre Dame loss and tight game and that's on them as UNC is not that good at all defensively and they are a spot team. Tech is sound defensively and should be able to keep them at bay for the most part. Tech is the same team that went on the road to beat the likes of Viginia Tech by 3 who is a top 30 power ranking team, beat a top 50 Miami of Florida team by 11 and just fell to a top 40 team. Now they face a team in UNC who is a top 60 team coming off a loss to Duke, a team over valued by the public and a defense outside the top 120 in the nation. When UNC played Va Tech (a similar benchmark to this game) the final score was 34-17. Though the socre might not be as wide spread, look for this contest to be around a 13 point differential and given the double-digit differential, we will roll with the team off a loss, a much better defensive squad and a team that has had UNC's number for many years. Yellow Jackets are 18-7-2 ATS against teams with a losing record and the Tar Heels are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 home games.

3-Unit Play. #390. Take Texas -12.5 over Iowa State (Saturday @ 8pm est)

The coronation of Charlie Strong likely begins with this game. This team has been steadily gettin better and you can tell how good his defense is in how well they played against Baylor only giving up 28 points. TCU has a fantastic defense and you saw them giving up around 60 points to this same Baylor team. Strong now gets a more athletic quarterback in Swoops who will grow with this offense and this is an absolute must win for this team. If they win this game, they move to 3-4 and build on a great game against Oklahoma where they hung tough and now look for a bowl birth as he has this team going in the right direction. Note the public likes Iowa State here and its a good public fade. At the end of the day, our power rankings always favor teams with strong defensive ratings, and with Texas having the 5th best defense in the nation and coming off facing two top ten caliber teams, it will be a sight for sore eyes as they face a team around the top 100. Texas according to our numbers are around the top 50. Look for Texas to bounce-back nicely here as they hold off Iowa State's offense and score around 30 points of their own in a contest that has the makings of a three touchdown victory.

3-Unit Play. #361. Take Under 65 Washington vs. Oregon (Saturday@ 8pm est)

Great public fade here. We'll roll with the Under as if there is one thing that Coach Peterson knows how to do its to get ready for the big game and get ready for great offenses. This is the toughest defense Oregon would have faced all year and they roll in as 3 touchdown favorites. Oregon could very well cover the large line here in part b/c the public is on the underdog here, but regardless of the side, we have this contest around 59 points so to see it at 65 is a reason to take note. Washington is a top 25 defense and they like to have control of the ball and they will look to keep the Oregon offense off the field. Note, this team gave up 7 points to California on the road dominating them 31-7. Peterson's team are some of the most well prepped and prepared teams and look for Washington to make this a possession type contest. Note that the public is on the over to a tune of 70% as well. The Under is 5-1 for the Huskies when they face a team with a winning record and the Under is 6-2-1 for the Ducks in their last 9 contests when they face a team with a winning record as well. Note the Ducks defense is ranked 30th as well so you have two top 30 defensive teams going at it which has gone under the radar and that's why we lean the Under here.

Northcoast Freebies I believe these are their phone line plays when you call for Early bird, underdog of the week, etc., for each day of the week.

Louisville -14

Virginia +3

S. Alabama -17

Florida Atlantic +6.5

New Orleans under 49

Nevada +10.5 ML +350

Texas -12

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Big Al's plays for Sat. All 3*

W Va,
Mass,
Oregon,
Northwestern,
Maryland,
BG,
NC,

opinions
Texas Tech, vir, Colo, Geo, Ohio State, Louie Tech

Bookiehunter

3* - Cent. Mich. -7.5
2* - W. Ky. @ FAU Over 67
2* - Ga. Tech ML
2* - Kansas + 13.5
2* - Cal. +7
1* - ND +12

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
BW plays for Saturday -

BC +7, line is now +5

NFL

GL!

Kentucky +10 1/2, line went to +9 1/2, now +10 1/2 again
Notre Dame +13 1/2, line went to +11 1/2, back to +13, now +9 and dropping
UNDER 67 N M St/Idaho, line is 64 1/2 now

Tomorrow - this is not official yet, but watch the Green Bay line, I know he hit the money line at -270, i'ts -285 most places I've checked, to -280.

GL!

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Northcoast Totals

4* UNDER 57.5 New Mexico/Air Force (#343/344) 3:30 pm
3.5* UNDER 54 Nebraska/Northwestern (#399/400) 7:30 pm
3* OVER 56.5 Notre Dame/FLorida St (#403/404) 8 pm
3* UNDER 51.5/52 USF/Tulsa (#345/346) Noon
3* UNDER 50.5/51 Virginia/Duke (#327/328) 12:30 pm
CFB Totals Top Opinions:
OVER 63 Cincinnati/SMU (#351/352) 3:30pm

Northcoast Big Dogs

52-31 ATS run: 1/2 ATS 1/2 ML:
Purdue +13 +400
Nevada +10 +320
Kansas +14.5 +460
Notre Dame +10 +320
Hawaii +8.5 +295
Eastern Michigan +16.5 +570
Fla Atl +6.5 +240
SMU +14.5 +460
NW +7 +230

Asa

7* virginia

King Creole | CFB Total Sat, 10/18/14 - 12:00 PM

triple-dime bet 325 Baylor / 326 West Virginia OVER 79.5 Bookmaker.com
Analysis:
3**** BEST BET on: OVER THE TOTAL

Awesome Angle of the Week
COLLISION COURSE
ATS W-L Record Since 1980: 14-2 (88%)
PLAY ON any undefeated college dog off a SU win of 7 or more points from Game Six out if they are facing an undefeated foe off a SU conference win of 7 or more points that allows more than 14 PPG on the season.
Play ON: NOTRE DAME Fighting Irish

College Football Game of the Week
Notre Dame vs Florida St.
Victor King... Leaning Over/65 to 70 PTS...
Marc Lawrence... Notre Dame

Comp Plays
Victor King... Under / Giants vs Cowboys
Marc Lawrence... Boston College

Big money ala

carolina sports 5-troy, smiss under, 4-marsh, so fla, nw,
3-va, umass, la tech, fla, nmex st, af over

doc's enterprises 5-col st, 4-nev, stan, nd

dr. Bob 3-umass, 2-stan, syr, mizz under, ga under, mia oh
1-va, iowa st under

gameday 4- ala, 3-ark, ariz st, 2- va, cal, iowa st

harry bondi 5-va, 4-utah st, 3-nev, tenn

inside info 3-col st, 2-va

jack jones 25- tenn, 20-stan, nw, 15-bay, okla st, purd, nd

joe d 25-ohio st, 20-bg, kst, 15-troy, col st

lenny stevens 20-ark, ariz st, 10-iowa, ohio st

neri 3-umass, oreg, ohio st, mich st

northcoast 4-troy, va, ohio st, 3-stan, emich

pointwise 4- ohio st, nd, 3-nw, kan st, col st, bc, ole miss

preferred picks 4-tenn, 3-t a&m, nw

pure lock sd st

texas sportswire 4-ky, nd, 3-wv, wash, kan st, utah st, okla st

underdog iowa

wildcat 10- ariz st over, 7-wash, 5-va

maddux 20-mia oh, 10-umass, wva, va, c mich

asa 7-va

BIG AL's 25-7 ATS BIG 10 CONFERENCE GAME OF THE MONTH -- WEST VIRG

BIG AL's 100% PERFECT (14-0 ATS) NCAA FOOTBALL ELITE INFO WINNER!
OREGON

BIG AL's 31-8 ACC CONFERENCE GAME OF THE MONTH!

NC

BIG AL's 78% ATS BIG 12 CONFERENCE GAME OF THE MONTH -- MARYLAND

FYI on his CONFERENCE GOM LY, he missed more than he hit!!

BIG AL's NCAA ROADKILL WINNER (100% THIS YEAR)! UMASS

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Northcoast I'm guessing these are late phone plays

4* Troy -6'
4* Virginia +3'
4* ohio st -22
3* stanford -3'
3* eastern michigan +14'

Northcoast Marquee

900 Play Florida

Inside Info Marshall

Mike Handzelek- Las Vegas Hilton Champ 2013-14 VegasTopDogs NFL Champion

10* Northwestern + 7
9* West Virginia + 8 1/2 WON
9* Oklahoma - 7 LOSS
8* Iowa + 5 LOSS
8* Boston College + 5 1/2
8* New Mexico +10
8* Colorado +21
8* Iowa State + 12 1/2
8* Arizona State + 3 1/2

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

canabiz

Forum Member
Sep 29, 2004
Open Field
Kentucky +10 1/2, line went to +9 1/2, now +10 1/2 again
Notre Dame +13 1/2, line went to +11 1/2, back to +13, now +9 and dropping
UNDER 67 N M St/Idaho, line is 64 1/2 now

Tomorrow - this is not official yet, but watch the Green Bay line, I know he hit the money line at -270, i'ts -285 most places I've checked, to -280.

GL!

Wondering if he already has Car + points on the other side.

Once again, thanks for posting and updating, Bill!

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Wondering if he already has Car + points on the other side.

Once again, thanks for posting and updating, Bill!

Over 46 Tenn/Wash, Vegas has it up, some off-shores won't post this yet, line is now 44 1/2

Green Bay ML only

those are his only plays I know of in the NFL. He doesn't play many. Mostly CFB!

GL!