NFL Totals POW

Under 49 New Orleans Saints/Detroit Lions

PURE LOCK

NFL | Oct 19, 2014
CAROLINA @ GREEN BAY (1:00 PM EST)
PLAY ON: CAROLINA +7.5 -130

MARC LAWRENCE

Play - Atlanta Falcons.

Edges - Falcons: 8-1 ATS dogs 3 or more points in first of BB away games; and 5-1 ATS Game Seven off non-division foe; and 4-1-1 SU and 5-1 ATS all-time against AFC North opponents off a win of 3 or more points. Ravens: 0-5 SUATS off BB SU wins in games before facing the Bengals when facing a non-division opponent. With sub .500 NFL dogs off three consecutive double-digit SUATS losses a rock-solid 26-13-1 ATS if they scored 13 or less points in the last loss, and Baltimore having division tiffs with Cincinnati and Pittsburgh on deck, we recommend a 1-unit play on Atlanta. Thank you and good luck as always.

HILTON / WK 7

TOP SPOT (26-4): Tenn / Chic / Car / KC / Hstn
2nd SPOT (24-6): Indy / wash / Car / NOR / Hstn

LAST SPOT (7-23): Cincy / Chic / Det / NYG / SF

Football Crusher

Play of the Day
Chicago Bears-160 over Miami Dolphins

Rest of the Plays
Buffalo Bills -5 over Minnesota Vikings
Carolina Panthers +6.5 over Green Bay Packers
SF 49ers +7 over Miami Dolphins

Maddux Sports

K. City +4.5 {10*}

NY. Giants +7{10*}

Ferringo

SUNDAY NFL SELECTIONS

1-Unit Play. Take #454 Washington (-5.5) over Tennessee (1 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 19)

1-Unit Play. Take #455 Miami (+3.5) over Chicago (1 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 19)

3-Unit Play. Take #458 Jacksonville (+5.5) over Cleveland (1 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 19)
For some reason everyone loves the Browns right now. Why? Who have they beaten and what have they done to deserve all the hype that they are getting. I have heard more than one media bobblehead say this week they thought the Browns were the favorites to win the AFC North! Are you kidding me? Cleveland is in a letdown spot after an emotional win over rival Pittsburgh. The Browns were lucky in that game, benefitting from a terrible early drop by Markus Wheaton that would've extended a drive inside the 10 and potentially put the Steelers up 10-0. The week prior the Browns were down 28-3 to a bad Titans team. They played Baltimore and New Orleans tough at home. But the fact is that four of their five games have been decided by four points or less. If the Browns have proven themselves the equals to the Titans - a team the Jaguars should've beaten on the road last week - then how is Cleveland favored this heavily this week? I'm not buying the Browns hype.

2-Unit Play. Take #459 Seattle (-6.5) over St. Louis (1 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 19)
Everything is pointing toward the Seahawks in this one. They are pissed off after losing at home to the Cowboys at home last week. The defending champs are losing ground to the 49ers and the Cardinals and they know they can't give away a divisional game. The Seahawks receivers are feeling some heat and a date with one of the worst pass defenses in football is just what they need. Add in the fact that this is a letdown spot for the Rams, who are coming off a grueling Monday Night Football loss to the 49ers. They played awful for the last 35 minutes of that game and now they are facing an even tougher, more motivated opponent. I don't think the Rams are going to have much of a home field edge - the fans have given up on this St. Louis team - and I don't see St. Louis slowing down the Seahawks. This one looks like 31-13 to me.

3-Unit Play. Take #461 Carolina (+7) over Green Bay (1 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 19)
I am not overly impressed with the Packers. They look to me like the NFC version of the Patriots. That is not a compliment. The Packers have an amazing, elite quarterback. But the rest of the roster is just OK and there aren't any position groups that really jump off the page at you. The Panthers just find a way to hang around. They scummed out a tie at Cincinnati last week. That's one of the toughest places in the league to play. The week prior they used a huge comeback to beat a quality Bears team. Carolina's entire Cover-2 scheme is set up to hang around in games and keep contests close. I absolutely think they can do that against a Packers team that, outside of one fluke blowout over a bad Minnesota team, hasn't been that impressive this year. This is too many points.

7-Unit Play. Take #464 Baltimore (-7) over Atlanta (1 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 19)
I love the Ravens this week. I don't think their blowout win over the Bucs last week was a fluke and I think that they are capable of doing the exact same thing to the Falcons. Baltimore has been like a kid with a new toy this season. This is the best offensive team and offensive scheme that they have had in a decade. It took them a few weeks to get used to it and to learn how to play with this new toy. But now they have got it figured out and they are rolling. The Ravens hung 38 points on a quality Carolina defense in their last home game and this team has blowout wins over the Steelers, Panthers and Bucs this season. All three of those teams are better than the Falcons. Baltimore has one of the biggest home field advantages in the NFL and you don't have to look very far to find examples where they have just wrecked people. I think they have a chance to drop 40 points again all on their own and I don't think that the Falcons will be able to keep up.

The Falcons are a dumpster fire right now. They entered the regular season with one of the worst rosters in the NFL. And that was before everyone started to get hurt. They have the worst offensive line in football. They have the worst pass rush in football. They have the worst linebackers in football as well as the worst overall back seven in football. Honestly, the only difference between the Falcons and teams like the Jaguars and Raidres is the fact that they have Matt Ryan and Julio Jones. Jones is banged up and Ryan has been completely ineffective on the road. Atlanta has gotten smoked away from home this year, losing to the Bengals (by 14), the Vikings (by 13) and the Giants (by 10) on the road. They are just 3-8 ATS in their last 11 road games and they are simply not the same team outside of the Georgia Dome. Atlanta lost by 14 at home against Chicago last week and they just are not playing good football at all.

This is a terrible matchup for Atlanta. They are awful on the road against one of the best home teams in the league. The Falcons have one of the two or three worst defenses in football going up against an offense that is clicking on all cylinders. Atlanta's offense line is a mess and they are going up against one of the top front sevens in the game. Again, this one is just a mismatch and I can see the Ravens unloading. I also have a big play on the 'over' in this one and that's both a hedge and a chance for a this to be a huge score. If Atlanta covers the spread that means they will have to score at least 24 points (pushing it 'over'). If the Falcons completely implode and the Ravens unload on them I can see this game being somewhere in the 38-17 range. Either way, I like the Ravens to stay hot and the Falcons to stay cold as these are two teams headed in opposite directions.

1-Unit Play. Take #468 Detroit (-2.5) over New Orleans (1 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 19)

4-Unit Play. Take #469 Kansas City (+4) over San Diego (4 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 19)
I tabbed this as a potential big play before a single snap last week. I had a feeling the Chargers were going to struggle with the Raiders (they did) and I had a feeling that this spread would be around 4.5 on Sunday night when the lines were released (it was). So we'll roll with the underdog here in a game I think the Chiefs can win. This team is better than its 2-3 record suggests, taking tough losses at San Francisco and Denver. That makes the Chiefs the much more desperate side coming into this game. They also have divisional revenge after getting swept in this series the past two years. Add to that the fact that Andy Reid is 13-2 SU in his career after a bye week and I like Kansas City to be focused and a very live underdog here. San Diego is an outstanding team. But I don't think they are as good as their record suggests and they may be running out of steam. They've played the Raiders, Jets, Jaguars and Bills - just a superfecta of suck right there - in the last four weeks. So we're getting to the point where we have to wonder if the Chargers are really that good or if they are merely the product of a cupcake schedule. I think that his is a field goal game either way. The Chiefs have the edge on defense and in the running game. The Chargers have the sligth edge at quarterback. But this one should be tight. I'll take the points an call for the upset.

2-Unit Play. Take #473 Arizona (-3.5) over Oakland (4 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 19)
No bet against the Raiders is a bad bet. No bet on a Bruce Arians led team is a bad bet. Sometimes it is just that simple. The Raiders are one of the two or three worst teams in football. Tony Sparano can't make up for that overnight. The roster just stinks and they are facing a Cardinals team that has proven it is no joke. Oakland is in somewhat of a letdown spot after their near-miss against the Chargers last week. Now their rookie quarterback is going up against two of the best corners in football and I think that Derek Carr is going to be good for a couple turnovers this week. Arizona is solid and they will take advantage. I don't think that this game is going to be a blowout. But I think that Arizona will do enough to win by between four and eight points and cash this ticket.

This Week's Totals

6-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 49.0 Atlanta at Baltimore (1 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 19)

2-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 45.0 Cleveland at Jacksonville (1 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 19)

2-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 45.0 Kansas City at San Diego (4 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 19)

1-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 48.0 Miami at Chicago (1 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 19)

Pointwise Phones

3* Kansas City / Carolina / Miami / Indy / Pitt
2* Buffalo / Jax / Dallas

Wolkosky Milan

50* Falcons / Ravens Under 50
20* Bengals / Colts Under 50
20* Indianapolis Colts -3
20* Tennessee Titans +5?
20* Browns / Jaguars Under 45
20* Minnesota Vikings +5?
20* Detroit Lions -2
20* San Diego Chargers -3
20* Oakland Raiders +3?

Ben Burns

Burns' 10* SNF GAME OF THE YEAR!

Denver Broncos

Burns' *Very Early* BREAKFAST CLUB!

St. Louis Rams

Burns' EARLY Sunday 10* BEST BET!

Jacksonville Jaguars

Ben Burns

Burns' 10* Non-Conf. GAME OF THE YEAR!

Oakland Raiders

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Kentucky +10 1/2, line went to +9 1/2, now +10 1/2 again
Notre Dame +13 1/2, line went to +11 1/2, back to +13, now +9 and dropping
UNDER 67 N M St/Idaho, line is 64 1/2 now

Tomorrow - this is not official yet, but watch the Green Bay line, I know he hit the money line at -270, i'ts -285 most places I've checked, to -280.

GL!

Looks like BW went 4-1-1 on the lines he banged on early, push went to LaTech -7, though CL was a lot higher, closing lines he went 4-2 if you use that to gauge his record ATS.

Looks like he'll hit with Green Bay today!! :mj07::mj07::mj07:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Looks like BW went 4-1-1 on the lines he banged on early, push went to LaTech -7, though CL was a lot higher, closing lines he went 4-2 if you use that to gauge his record ATS.

Looks like he'll hit with Green Bay today!! :mj07::mj07::mj07:

He's 2-1 today with Over 47 pending SF/Den, line went up to 49 1/2, now it's back down to 47 1/2.

GL tonight!!

:0003

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Northcoast Sports

late phones

3.5* Pittsburgh -3

Indian Cowboy

Pittsburgh -3

Norm Hitzges

Pittsburgh -3 1/2

Paul Leiner:

1000* NFL Over 44 Texans/Steelers

Football Crusher

Play of the Day
Houston Texans+3 over Pittsburgh Steelers

Rest of the Plays
Pittsburgh Steelers + Houston Texans OVER 44.5

Tech Trends - Week 7
By Bruce Marshal of the Gold Sheet
l

Monday, Oct. 20

Matchup Skinny Tech Trend

HOUSTON at PITTSBURGH...Hou now 4-2 vs. line for O'Brien after Indy loss. Texans 2-1 vs. line away TY after 2-5-1 mark last season as visitor vs. number. Steel 0-2 vs. line as host TY, now also "over" 5-1 last six as host. "Over" and Texans, based on team and "totals" trends.

Mark Lawrence

5*Steelers

Trends to Watch - October
By Marc Lawrence

The first month of the 2014 NFL season is now in the history books and with it we turn the page to October as the teams now begin to evolve.

Thanks to our all-knowing, well-oiled sports database, listed below as some of the good, bad and flat out ugly team trends in five situational categories ? home, away, favorite, dog and division, compiled by various teams in games played throughout the month of October.

Pay close attention as ghosts and goblins from the past are suddenly knocking at the door.

HOME TEAMS

Keep an eye on (Good): Pittsburgh is a notoriously slow starter, but once October comes, that is when the Steelers normally start making a move. This is especially true against the spread at home where they are 29-15. Pitt has a Monday night game with Houston on Oct. 20 followed by Indianapolis visiting the Steel City.

Keep an eye on (Bad): History is against Cincinnati in this role, but this year?s squad might be trying to rewrite the past. The Bengals are 16-27 ATS this month, thus, let?s see how they do against Carolina (10/12) and with Baltimore in a revenge spot (10/26).

AWAY TEAMS

Good: No matter where he?s coached, Tom Coughlin has seen his teams produce on the road and he has been a big part as to why the New York Giants are 28-14 ATS this month away. The G-Men will have back-to-back division road games at Philadelphia and Dallas starting Oct. 12th.

Keep an eye on (Good): Atlanta is right behind the Giants are 27-14 ATS, but will need its defense to play better. The Falcons travel to New Jersey to face the G-Men (10/5), Baltimore (10/19), followed by a visit to London versus Detroit.

Carolina has been another solid away crew with a 23-14 ATS record. However, their mettle will be tested twice, at Cincinnati (10/12) and at Green Bay (10/19).

Bad: One of the surprise teams of the early season has been Arizona. When the calendar turns to the second month of the season, this has been where the Cardinals have faltered with a 12-25 ATS record. Will this year?s team be different at Denver (10/5) and at Oakland (10/19)?

Keep an eye on (Bad): The defending Super Bowl champions Seattle have been a sorry bunch away from the Northwest at 17-33 ATS and they have three road contests as the hunted team is at Washington, St. Louis and Carolina. Nothing easy picking up all those air miles.

Tampa Bay off their huge upset at Pittsburgh has their third straight roadie headed to New Orleans on Oct. 5, attempting to improve on 14-27 ATS figure.

Let?s call it what it has been, a rotten month for Cincinnati. The Bengals are also a miserable 19-31 ATS away from the Queen City and will see Tom Brady (10/5) and Andrew Luck (10/19) on the road.

The complexion of the Minnesota offense has changed dramatically in the last month, which is not a good thing with a trio of away outings to Green Bay, Buffalo and Tampa Bay. This is especially true carrying an 18-28 ATS record.

FAVORITES

Bad: Surprise! Here we find the Bengals again at 10-21 ATS with the Panthers and Ravens being underdogs.

Keep an eye on (Bad): Kansas City is a bankroll depleting 10-18 ATS and on the last Sunday of the month will be favored over cross-state rival St. Louis in the Show Me State showdown.

Despite playing three road games this month, Seattle should be favored four times and are 13-23 ATS in October in this spot. Besides the aforementioned trio of away outings, they host Dallas on Oct. 12th.

Tampa Bay is just 15-25 ATS giving points and they might be a favorite on the 26th when Minnesota is in town.

DOGS

Good: The New York Giants as we mentioned will be at the Eagles and Cowboys and undoubtedly will be underdogs, a role they have excelled, at 22-10 ATS.

Keep an eye on (Good): Carolina will be catching points three times this month at Cincy, at Green Bay and hosting the Seahawks, trying to better a 26-14 ATS mark. This might not be easy unless they show improvement.

Chicago is an underdog at Carolina on Oct. 5th and certainly will be receiving oddsmakers points at Atlanta the following week and 14 days later at New England. Will the Bears better 24-16 ATS record or do more Jay Cutler mistakes bury them?

Keep an eye on (Bad): Minnesota has been a bad doggy at 13-24 ATS and will be catching points the first two contests of the month vs. the Packers and Detroit. Road games at Buffalo and Tampa Bay means just catching fewer digits.

San Francisco?s 11-21 ATS mark as dogs predates the Jim Harbaugh days. The Niners will however be underdogs in Denver on Oct. 19th.

The Buccaneers will be dogs in New Orleans (Oct.5) and home when Baltimore pays a visit, with a home game against Minnesota TBD. No matter what, Tampa Bay is 19-29 ATS in October.

DIVISION

Keep an eye on (Good): Pittsburgh is solid bet here at 25-13 ATS and will be at rival Cleveland the day after the real Columbus Day.

The Giants and Jets are both 24-13 ATS in division and each has two confrontations in division. NY/1 travels to Philly and Big D, while NY/2 has a Thursday in New England and returns home 10 days later with Buffalo paying a visit.

Bad: Cincinnati has the worst division spread record of any team in any month at 11-29 ATS. Does this place them in trouble when Baltimore is in town on Oct. 26th?

With how good New Orleans has been in the Drew Brees era, it is easy to forget he too has contributed to the Saints 11-23 ATS mark against the NFC South.

Keep an eye on (Bad): Seattle?s recent success under Pete Carroll cannot hide a 15-26 ATS record in division. Just one occurrence happens at St. Louis on Oct. 19th.

You would think Jacksonville would be all over every month for playing badly. In division they are 13-22 ATS and travel to Tennessee on the second Sunday of the month.

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com
Brandon Lang-a-dang-a-ding-dong

30 DIME MONDAY NIGHT
MONEY MOVE #2 IN A ROW

Steelers

LANG SPORTS TRACKER

MLB PLAYOFFS (2014)