WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Final post of the day for Picks:

Asa 7- balt

big money balt

carolina sports 5- tb, chi over, 4- clev, carolina, buff, 3- minn, giants, jax under, wash under

doc's enterprises 5- oak, 4- pitt, ne

dr. Bob 2- buff, mia, cinn

gameday 2-pitt, chi, mia

harry bondi 6- mia, 3- cinn, phil

inside info 3- buff, 2- den

jack jones 20- mia, carolina, 15- ne, oak, giants

joe d 25- clev, 20- jets, 15- tb, sea, oak

lenny stevens 3t 20- oak, mia, 10- buff, atl

neri 3- pitt, cinn, balt

northcoast 3 1/2- gb, 3- wash, oak

pick city 3- sd, 2- ne, cinn, dall, giants, atl

pointwise 3- giants, buff, den, cinn, 2- pitt

preferred picks 4- pitt, 3- oak

pure lock minn

texas sportswire 4- giants, 3- buff

underdog jax

wildcat 10- den, 7- sd, 5- phil

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Brandon Lang :00x4

50 DIME MONDAY NIGHT

MONEY MOVE #2 IN A ROW

SF Niners -3

I saw that, yesterday he had 150 Dime on Miami +3 1/2, said to buy the hook to +4?

He's 4-0 L4 plays I've checked which is scary!!

Craig Davis another service much like Lang has STL and he's 1-4 on MNF sides so far!!

GL tonight Senor!!

King Creole

3* Over 43 STL/SF

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
I saw that, yesterday he had 150 Dime on Miami +3 1/2, said to buy the hook to +4?

He's 4-0 L4 plays I've checked which is scary!!

Craig Davis another service much like Lang has STL and he's 1-4 on MNF sides so far!!

GL tonight Senor!!

King Creole

3* Over 43 STL/SF

Brandon Lang

Sunday Selection ...

My 150 dime selection is on Dolphins over the Packers. The current line on this game is +3 in Vegas and offshore. I advise buying the 1/2 point and getting +3 1/2. If your man has a 2 1/2, you buy up to +3. You make sure to get +3 and +3 1/2. Be sure to shop around for the best line available.

NOTE:
This is a huge Sunday.

As far as Saturday was concerned, the world seemed to have a huge interest in the USC/Arizona game.

I gave the game out early Saturday morning at +2 1/2 and even told my clients to buy up to +3. Seemed a great value.

After 2:00 pm EST the line moved to -2 and then, all hell broke loose as the line moved the rest of the day eventually closing at the Wildcats as a -1 1/2 point favorite.

I believe the line move was caused by Oregon's blowout win at UCLA, thus making the Wildcats win at Oregon 9 days ago that much more impressive.

Whatever it was, it made the game a win for some, a push for some and a loss for some.

For record keeping purposes and based on what time I gave the game out and what the line was at that time, I will call it a push, even though in my private life I won.

Now that we got that out of the way, let's get to my 4th straight 150 dime winner.

ANALYSIS
I truly believe the wrong team is favored this afternoon.

Off their back to back wins over the Bears and the Vikings, the entire world is back on the Packers band wagon.

Huge mistake. Big. Huge.

This is still the same Green Bay team that was blown out at Seattle, trailed the Jets 21-3 at Lambeau and if Geno Smith doesn't implode, they don't win that game.

Then they go to Detroit in week 3 and lose 19-7 crossing midfield just 3 times in 9 possessions in an absolute horrible offensive performance.

So again, Aaron Rodgers popped off with the "R-E-L-A-X" comment because he knew he was facing two teams he has owned over the course of his career.

You think he would have said that if they were playing the Broncos and Patriots? No way he says it. No way in hell.

Trust me when I tell you the Dolphins are a huge step up for this Green Bay team today and they will be in trouble from the get go.

Miami opened the season dominant in the 2nd half beating New England but followed up that win with a loss week two at Buffalo. The same Bills that just beat the Lions in Detroit.

Then in Week 3 they get beat at home to the Chiefs, the same Chiefs that destroyed the Patriots on Monday night. No shame in that.

But for some reason people got off this team's bandwagon and they proceeded to destroy Oakland in London setting up this game here.

Miami is the 5th best running team in the NFL at 142.3 yards per game and at home today they face the worst run defense in the NFL...the Packers.

I have said it now for 25 years, if you can't stop the run in the NFL you are not going to be successful on the road. Simple as that.

It's going to be a huge day for Lamar Miller and Knowshon Moreno as they get Tannehill in favorable 3rd and shorts and the Dolphins exploit this very average Packers defense.

Grab this home doggy to shock the world on Sunday.

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
SB Nation He's gone 2-3, each wk the last 2 wks

Fla St -11 1/2
Kansas St +10 1/2, likes them to win SU
Washington +20 1/2, thinks they hang in by 17
Alabama -12 1/2, thinks they blow A&M out 2nd half
Arkansas +3 1/2, thinks they win SU

Pointwise, they are so-so in CFB and NFL with 1-2 unit plays

1-Ohio St, Kansas St
2-BC
3-ND
4-Miami OH, Marshall
5-U Mass, Akron

3-Dallas
4-Balt, New Eng
5-Indy, Buffalo

Playbook 3-5 star rated plays

3*Arizona St, Washington
4*N'western, Kansas City
5*Notre Dame, Pittsburgh Steelers

Upset- West Virginia

Awesome Angle - Notre Dame, 4-0-1 when playing #1 team as DD dogs in regular season play

Totals play - Over Car/GB

Sports Reporter - Best Bets only

BC, Kansas St, Miss, Iowa St, ND

Winning Points - better in NFL at 12-10 on Best Bets/B]

Carolina, Miami

Air Force, USC

Power Plays, 4 1/2 star rated

Central Michigan, Texas, Florida

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Jets-Patriots Game Thursday 10-16

Jets-Patriots Game Thursday 10-16

Jets (1-5) @ Patriots (4-2)?Pats won five of last six series games, with three of last four decided by exactly 3 points; Jets lost five of last six visits here, with only win in ?10 playoffs- they lost last three visits here by 9-3-3 points. Patriots scored 80 points in last two games since 41-14 loss to Chiefs, scoring seven TD?s on 23 drives- they?ve been +3 or better in three of four wins, lost field position by 8-19 yards. Jets have only three takeaways for season, are -9 in turnovers. Pats are 7-5 in last 12 games as divisional home favorite; they?re 0-1 as home faves this year. Jets are 8-11-1 in last 20 games as road underdog. Both teams suffered key injuries Sunday; Milliner for Jets, Mayo/Ridley for NE- they?re all out for year. Keep in mind that over is now 15-4 in primetime games this season.

NFL | NY JETS at NEW ENGLAND
Play Against - Road underdogs of +155 to +325 vs. the money line (NY JETS) with a poor scoring defense - allowing 24 or more points/game, after allowing 25 points or more in 2 straight games
158-36 since 1997. ( 81.4% | 0.0 units )
2-0 this year. ( 100.0% | 0.0 units )

Victor King Creole:

I have this as a 3* Play:

NEW YORK JETS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
3*** Play on: OVER THE TOTAL
*Optimum OU line: 44 or less points

NFL Football Trends

Thursday, Oct. 16th

New York Jets at New England, 8:25 ET
NY Jets: 3-14 ATS off 1 or more straight overs
New England: 11-1 ATS off a division game