*FREE* Madjacks Fantasy Football Leagues @ Yahoo!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

GM

PleasureGlutton
Forum Member
Jan 21, 2000
Toronto, ON, Canada
Hi all,

Ok, I tried to organize these as pay & prize leagues, but the response was minimal. So I am scrapping the Play for Pay idea, and opening these up to anyone who wants to play for fun.

If you want to make side bets on it amongst yourselves, go for it.

There are two leagues that I have set up for Madjackers.

The 8-team league is now full, but there is still room in the 14-teamer...

14-team League
League # is 28521
Password is: moose
Live draft date: Wed, Sept 8, 8:30pm EDT

(Good dates huh? The season starts Sept 9)

You'll find both leagues here: http://fantasysports.yahoo.com/ . If you don't already have a Yahoo! ID, you'll have to sign up for that first. Join one or join both!

Once you've joined you can see the scoring system that will be used, the roster makeup, etc. Please only join if you're going to be active and play all year, so it's more enjoyable for everyone.

Also note, I've bumped the draft times back an hour, to 8:30pm EDT each night. I figured this might make it a bit easier for anyone out west to join, without making it too late for the easterners. Count on spending 2 hours or so drafting.

See you there!
GM
(I'm the "Fumducks" in both leagues) :)

Last edited:

GM

PleasureGlutton
Forum Member
Jan 21, 2000
Toronto, ON, Canada
Ya, it did seem a bit slow today, but keep trying. I'll have four drafts in eight days myself. :) I really like these late draft times though, so close to the start of the season. That way you don't draft some star only to have him go out for the season in the final preseason game and ruin your whole season.

C'mon people, let's fill these leagues up!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

SPIDER

Forum Member
Jun 4, 2004
just signed up, thanks for putting this together, should make the season a little more interesting.

spider

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

skinz

Forum Member
Jun 29, 2004
I'm in the 14 team league, thank for settin it up

my team name is skinz

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Blackman

Winghead
Forum Member
Aug 31, 2003
New Jersey
Wish I could join -- but I have class both nights of the drafts and need another league like a hole in the head.

Best of luck to everyone, I love fantasy football.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GM

PleasureGlutton
Forum Member
Jan 21, 2000
Toronto, ON, Canada
Guys...

I hate to do this, but I think I am going to kill the 14-team league. For one, there are only 7 people in it despite the fact I've pushed and pushed this thing. I don't know why there is no interest in it. There is a lot of fantasy chatter on the board. :shrug: For two...a very good friend of mine just informed me that he is moving away, and they are having a going-away party for him the night of the draft. Now I could submit my player lists and have it autodraft for me, I'm ok with that. But I'm just wondering if anyone out there feels it's worthwhile continuing this league seeing as it's been impossible to get anyone to join. As commissioner, I can't just leave the league, because if the commish withdraws from the league it erases the league completely. It would seem there is no way to transfer the commissioner's title to someone else (at least from what I can see).

The 8-teamer is full, and I will still be there for that one.

Vegas Dave

Forum Member
Jul 23, 2002
I just realized the draft is the same time as the Team Canada world cup of hockey game. Not that I watch, but I'll be working so my draft may be at the mercy of the auto draft.

What happens if I parttake in some of the draft live, but can't stick around for all of it?