*FREE* Madjacks Fantasy Football Leagues @ Yahoo!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

GM

PleasureGlutton
Forum Member
Jan 21, 2000
Toronto, ON, Canada
You rank your players, and if you are there then you pick who you want when you want. If you don't make a pick within 90 seconds for whatever reason (away from the computer, disconnected, etc) then it'll give you the top player from your rankings that is still available.

The thing is, I don't think it takes into account your team's needs very well. You may really need a WR, but a RB is ranked highest, so you get the RB...which can really screw up your team.

I *believe* (though I'm not 100% sure), that it will fill your starting roster minimums first. If so, that may be undesireable too as you probably don't want a DEF or a K before you take a backup RB or WR.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

flake

Forum Member
Sep 2, 2004
I am new here. I just signed up for the 14, thanks, it will be fun. I apologize in advance for kicking your butts.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GM

PleasureGlutton
Forum Member
Jan 21, 2000
Toronto, ON, Canada
13 in now. Just need 1 more. The idea of having a 14-team league was that everyone would play everyone else exactly once... thereby eliminating the chance of someone getting a favorable schedule by getting to face a weak team twice.

We DO need one more though. It won't allow a draft to happen with an odd # of teams. Anyone want to take the final spot?

I guess if it REALLY comes down to it, I'd have to remove the 13th guy who joined from the league, and then adjust the roster numbers a bit so we have an even # of people and go to about the same depth in the player pool. I really wouldn't want to do that though. Don't anyone withdraw just yet as that could just screw things up. Hopefully we get a 14th.

We have the draft in the 8-team league tomorrow (Tuesday). Someone from there may be persuaded to join this one to fill it up, I'd think.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg