Three Unit Selection:
LN:2-0, +6.00
YTD:39-33, +5.10

Four unit Selection:
YTD: 11-0, +44.00

Overall:
LN: 2-4, -.50
YTD:171-112(60%), +117.00

For those who watched last year, ( this one is for you Nick.
wink.gif
) I would do horrible on Thursday's and begin my post on Friday with the title "Friday HangOver" and it would bring great fortune!
smile.gif
So after last night's dismal performance I thought I would dust it off and so how it does for tonight!

Back Later with Selections.

JT
cool.gif
Sneaks

hellah10

WOOFJUICE
Forum Member
Oct 24, 2001
Toledo
4 unit!! 4 unit!! 4 unit!! 4 unit!! 4 unit!! 4 unit!! 4 unit!! 4 unit!! 4 unit!! 4 unit!! 4 unit!! 4 unit!! 4 unit!! 4 unit!! 4 unit!!

ChuckyTheGoat

Forum Member
Dec 18, 2000
The horde of JT followers is drooling, waiting for the next Biblical 4*.

No pressure, though.

JT Sneaks

Sneaks
Forum Member
Nov 14, 2000
hoopstown
One Unit Selection:
Wizards +1
Hornets +250
Jazz +155

Two Unit Selection:
Philly -9
Jazz +4

Three Unit Selection:
Hornets +7
UNDER 187.5 Orl/Was
UNDER 196.5 Cha/MInn

Four Unit Selection:
biggrin.gif

JT
cool.gif
Sneaks

neverteaseit

I'd pound it
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Sunny Florida and Naptown
agree with philly they lost the other night and atl this is a 3rd game in 4 nights. gl

will drop in on the haltime with the gang tonight

[This message has been edited by neverteaseit (edited 12-21-2001).]

JT Sneaks

Sneaks
Forum Member
Nov 14, 2000
hoopstown
Halftime Team: It is important you show up tonight, as I will not be able to work the first couple of halftimes, but I will be back for halftimes starting with the wiz and the magic, and will have late games.

There have been some hot cappers at the half, so keep up the good work, as phoenix was nice enough to supply us with some mojo.
wink.gif

Coach RC, can take it from here.
biggrin.gif

JT
cool.gif
Sneaks

neverteaseit

I'd pound it
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
A word of warning on anyone thinking about wagering on the Pacers tonight. I follow the blue and gold with a passion and the other night the officiating killed this team. Isiah who is usually mild mannered on the bench exploded at the end of the game. Tinsley and Miller where about a minute away from being ejected. Miller was still jawing the officials as they walked off the court. So if they get a bad call early I could see thomas and few others getting tossed mailnly miller. this game maybe a better haltime wager then a gametime wager. get a feel on how the pacers are playing. if they are jawing and complaining they will lose this game outright.

gl to all

eztds

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
OKC,OK USA
JT....as I did the anaylsis in gsp's vine I kinda liked that under 187' too in the Wiz/Mag game with McGrady out. Gotta believe the Wizards pick up the defense to shut down tandem of Miller/Armstrong.

When dnug broached the Wiz/Magic -1' subject last night (here in the Jungle) I felt like the linesmen were just messing with us. If not, it's a trap....they've snared ME!

Going with:

-Wiz +1' and under 187'.....reasoning in gsp's thread.

Friday's are frightening so good luck.

17-9 YTD ez

pizmo

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
San Mateo, California
THX JT for the plays, really really like UTAH, CHARLOTTE & PHILLY (330/300 each)!!! gl tonight

BTW, dogs 5-5 tuesday, 9-0 wednesday,and 3-1 yesterday at 2nd halves~

phoenix566

Cannabis Sativa
Forum Member
Jun 20, 2001
inside your head
enjoy your time out JT, I am sure RC et al will guide us well for the early games.

glad to have you aboard never, haven't seen you in a while and always liked to check your input.

Hoops has Indy as a 10 unit selection tonight....I played the nets earlier so that scares me somewhat, but nothing worse then second guessing yourself. only time shall tell....

cya all at the halfs
biggrin.gif

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
Sheesh... nothing like pressure JT, I feel like JOSHUA when MOSES handed over leadership of EGYPT!
wink.gif
Someone hold my arms up and the rest of you, hit your knees and pray!!

Oh, you're only missing two games???
eek.gif
Ok, I can deal with that... I'll have plenty of help. I may not be right all the time, (or half the time lately!) BUT, I'll tell you what I think EVERYTIME... We'll do fine.

neverteaseit

I'd pound it
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
pacers are looking crisp tonight passing the ball and playing solid d they go on a 20-7 run to end the half. feel n.j. creeps back in this game though.

n.j. -2 second half

[This message has been edited by neverteaseit (edited 12-21-2001).]

Bet on MyBookie