Friday HangOver

ALWAYS PRAYEN

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
FLA
HOLY CHIT,

BEEN AT MADJACKS FOR 2 YEARS NOW , DO TO COMPUTER PROBLEMS UNDER A FEW DIFFERENT NAMES,BUT I MUST SAY TONITE HAD TO BE ONE OF THE BEST NITES IVE EVER SEEN A THRED HAVE!!! MY HAT IS OFF TO YOU GENTELMEN YOUS CRUSHED THEM TONITE!!!!!
biggrin.gif
I KNOW TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY BUT SAVORE THIS MOMENT YOU GUYS ROCKED!! STARTED + 152 TONITE DOWN 1250.00 AFTER JERSEY +1986.00 AT 1:30 WITH 500 PENDEN ON IONA HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND THANX A MILLION

GOD BLESS US ALL!!!!!!

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
Great call on the 2nd half, i didnt get a chance to cash in on it but i had a nice 4-0 night so im not complaining.....good luck tomm, and were now 7-0 when we agree on a game....just for the record....

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
phoenix... I'll call you no prob! I got free minutes after 7 pm anyhow on my cell... email me at HOTMAIL, figure it out! OR, contact JT, he has my email. I'd have no prob calling ya with the plays. All your MOJO has earned you that!
biggrin.gif

Guys... thanks for good words, JT gets all the credit. He inspired me the first day he arrived here. What did you do that first day JT, DO YOU REMEMBER??? I think it was 5-0 and +9.00 Units!!
eek.gif
He hasn't slowed down a lot since, but I remember the first few days... he went like 12-3 the first week, and it's been JT's army since. I've been a follower since... and for all you naysayers, I can bet a parlay (like tonite) with my EGO money, but my REAL money is on JT. I'm uncanny at hitting big pars, ala RAYMOND, but I don't pay the bills with em! JT keeps my wife happy in ways I can't, and I'm not being sick and perverted, being honest, he helps me make this profitable. And for that, I'm grateful... wishing you all a very blessed Christmas, and a great weekend. I'll try to be here when I can.
biggrin.gif

BTW... my nine teamer fell short by a goal, got OT in COL game, but no one scored, so my BIGGER par died right then and there. It still needed IONA, but I woulda hedged the PEE outta that game!
wink.gif
I was not available for the GST game, but I see JT worked his magic once again, great job. I took the WARRIORS for all the same reasons, and also the under, which was done in by OT. Oh well, I don't mind, the OVER got me my HUGE BONUS parlay, so no crying here. I've had a GREATLY profitable two days, so my action will probably be limited til after CHRISTMAS. I want to share my fortune, and JT's wisdom, with my family.... good luck all!

JT Sneaks

Sneaks
Forum Member
Nov 14, 2000
hoopstown
Classy post, by a classy guy....I hope you and your family have a great holiday!
biggrin.gif

I do remember the early days my friend..thanks again for the kind words, and know I feel the same....GOD Bless RC!

JT
biggrin.gif
Sneaks

p.s. My coaches only get a couple days off and they are not paid, make sure you are on time for work!
tongue.gif

hellah10

WOOFJUICE
Forum Member
Oct 24, 2001
Toledo
fawk...fhkjashfkjashgfusdfhasdf damn...another 4 unit play. I need to design a computer program that will page me everytime you post a 4 unit play. BTW EXCELLENT night for the forum...and again...for the zillionth time...CONGRATS JT!!! hell of a night cappin..to bad I couldnt ride with ya
frown.gif
GL bro!!

GO ROCKETS!!!

TJBELL

Forum Member
Jul 22, 2001
Port Richey, Florida
HOLY $HIT GUYS
eek.gif
!!! GREAT NIGHT TO EVERYONE and congrads to Randercity for a nice parlay!!!! thread goes OVER 100 posts. (the over/under was 89.5
smile.gif

hope everyone is getting ready for a nice holiday, and to those who will be here tonight, YA HOO!! (work at midnight, so i can be here longer)

have a great day all! nice picks mr sneaks!! good luck today gang!!! see ya' 2nite! TOM

Bet on MyBookie