Just banged home the faves again - shoulda had both last night

Panthers -130 and all the ways
Oilers -130 and all the fucking ways

Reactions: boomer1

Bateman

Registered
Forum Member
May 7, 2005
Nice to see as I’m on both of those as well. Panthers made the right adjustments in game 2 and it showed big time in the result. The Oilers pathetic 3rd period choke job in game 1 cost me substantially. I really like that Oilers play the best overall in game 2. I also like the over 6 in that game a lot.

Reactions: boomer1
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Plegacy

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2022
U think the oilers win in regulation? Im contemplating whether to cash out a couple parlays that have oilers win in reg

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
U think the oilers win in regulation? Im contemplating whether to cash out a couple parlays that have oilers win in reg

I think they win, but -130 is sort of fair - but honestly ok getting a series play at 0-2 (which unfortunately will be too cheap)

Reactions: Plegacy
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Plegacy

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2022
I would have hit another 1k if they won in regulation but still had a good night

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Plegacy

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2022
Bateman are u on canes or rangers? I def like the avs and think canes cant get swept.. there hasn't been a team in many years that swept both of the 2 rounds

Bateman

Registered
Forum Member
May 7, 2005
Bateman are u on canes or rangers? I def like the avs and think canes cant get swept.. there hasn't been a team in many years that swept both of the 2 rounds
This is a tough call for me. I honestly can see it going either way. I do believe the Rangers have the momentum to pull off a 2nd series sweep. More likely that the Canes get the win at home tonight though and get finished in game 5 back in MSG. Basically, it’s a no play for me, but I did put NY Rangers +1.5 -212 in a couple long shot parlays earlier.

Disclaimer: I lived in NYC not far at all from MSG for about 5 years back in the day during my late 20s. It was a great time to be there because NYC was the place to be back then. I had to entertain clients a lot and we had season tickets to the NY Rangers and Knicks. My high school buddy worked fairly high up at Philip Morris back when they were headquartered in Manhattan. He often had full access to their center ice private suite and we took full advantage. Basically I’m saying I became fond of the Rangers back then and probably would not have even touched this game at all if it weren’t for those memories. I did legitimately like them a lot for the series though. Good luck guys!

Last edited: