MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
BEN BURNS

COLLEGE BASKETBALL

UNDER florida state / unc
Game: Florida State vs. North Carolina Game Time: 3/14/2008 12:00:00 PM Prediction: under Reason: I'm playing on Florida State and UNC to finish UNDER the number. We know that the Tar Heels are going to put up points. However, this is an awfully big number and I feel that the value lies with the UNDER. The Tar Heels were held to "only" 76 points last time out, in a game that fell well below the number. They've seen the UNDER go 2-1 in neutral court games this season and this afternoon they'll take on a Seminoles' squad which allowed a mere 60 points to Wake Forest yesterday. That game stayed below the UNDER which brought the UNDER to 4-2 their past six games. These teams finished 'over' the total at North Carolina 10 days ago. However, the UNDER remains a profitable 7-3 the last 10 times that the Seminoles were underdogs of greater than eight points. Its also worth noting that the earlier meeting this season stayed below the total, as did both meetings in 2007. Including yesterday's result, the Seminoles have now seen the UNDER go 6-2 their last eight neutral court games and 14-7 their last 21 neutral court games, which had a posted over/under line. Additionally, they've seen the UNDER go 15-6 the last 21 times that they faced an opponent which had defeated them on the road in the preivous meeting. This will mark the third time Seminoles have played two games in two days this season. The previous two times both resulted in low-scoring games (69-66 loss and 68-67 loss) which stayed below the number. Look for this afternoon's final combined score to be lower-scoring than expected once again. *Annihilator

INDIANA
Game: Minnesota vs. Indiana Game Time: 3/14/2008 9:00:00 PM Prediction: Indiana Reason: I'm laying the points with INDIANA. I'd like the Hoosiers in this matchup even if this was on a neutral court. Actually, technically tonight's game will be played on a neutral court. However, that neutral court just happens to be Conseco Fieldhouse, home of the Pacers and some 50 miles away from the Indiana campus. Obviously, there will be a heavy pro Indiana crowd. The Hoosiers have fallen out of favor with the betting public somewhat since the Kelvin Sampson 'situation' and due to the fact that they closed out the season by losing two of three games. Make no mistake though, this is an extremely tough team, one which is fully capable of winning this tournament. Indeed, Indiana led the Big Ten in scoring (76.1), free throw percentage (76.8), rebounding (37.9) and defensive rebounding (26.4) during the regular season. The Hoosiers boast a pair of all-conference first-team selections in Big Ten player of the year D.J. White and freshman of the year Eric Gordon. Those two combine for nearly 40 points per game while Armon Bassett and Jordan Crawford give them another pair of double-digit scorers. The Hoosiers don't lack confidence either. As Bassett had to say: "We think we can win the Big Ten (tournament) championship, still. Through all the ups and down we have been through we still think we should be one of the favorites to be playing on Sunday and win that thing." Its been a fairly impressive season for the Gophers as they've done well in the first year under Tubby Smith. That being said, they had to rally to beat lowly Northwestern yesterday and now face a rested, motivated and powerful Indiana team in a hostile environment. Its also worth noting that the Gophers could be without 6-foot-9 senior Spencer Tollackson after he suffered an ankle injury in the first half of yesterday's game. Even if he plays, Tollackson, who has been dealing with various nagging injuries for some time, can't be expected to be at 100%. That spells trouble as the Gophers could use all the big bodies they can get against the likes of White and co. Including the unlikely uspet loss at Penn State to close out the season, the Hoosiers have lost four times since January 31. They responded to each of the previous three losses by recording a double-digit victory in their next game. That includes an 80-61 victory over Michigan State (after losing to Wisconsin) and a 69-55 win over these same Gophers, after losing at Michigan State. Look for the Hooisers to "bounce back" once again, recording a convincing victory and advancing to an even big showdown in the next round. *Big 10 Tourny GOY

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Karl Garrett

50 DIMER - USC TROJANS

Tim Floyd's team is peaking right now, as they closed the regular season with wins in 5 of their last 6, including a dominating home court victory over Top 10 Stanford.

I expect the Trojans to stay close to the Bruins in this cross-city rivalry tonight, as USC has already handed the Uclans 1 of their 3 losses this year, 72-63 - and in Westwood no less!

The schools did split the season series this year, as UCLA was able to stop a 4-game against the spread slide with the win in the most recent meeting back on February 17th.

Right now, the USC youngsters are playing above their heads, and I don't expect that to stop in this spot tonight. The Bruins may well win this game, but not by this impost.

Take the points!

20 DIMER - ST. JOSEPH'S HAWKS

St. Joe's home finale win over Xavier has seemed to give this team a boost, as the Hawks have ripped through the first two rounds of this tournament, and now must face the X-Men once again here in the semis. If Joey's can get by, I would say the chances of going to the Big Dance are 100%, so expect Martelli's crew to bring their A-game tonight.

Playing in nearby Atlantic City will also help, as the crowd should definitely be in the Hawks corner.

St. Joe's has covered the last 4 series meetings, all in the underdog role, and the Musketeers are just 6-8 against the spread on the road this year.

Have to take the points in this one.

10 DIMER - PITTSBURGH PANTHERS

Pitt really showed me something with yesterday's overtime win over Louisville, and I like them to make it to the finals of the Big East tournament once again this season with the win over Marquette.

The Golden Eagles played a strange game against the Irish yesterday, as they trailed by as many as 10, but did come off the deck to get the outright win as the small dog.

No such luck tonight, as Pittsburgh well remembers that Friday night on February 15th when they went into Wisconsin, and were drilled 72-54 as the 5-point dog. Last season in this very tourney, Pittsburgh won a 10-point decision over Marquette, and as Yogi Berra once said, tonight is "deja vu, all over again!"

The Panthers are in that New York city groove, and it is going to lead to tomorrow night's final.

Pitt is it

10 DIMER - LA LAKERS

Hard to knock the Hornets, as New Orleans is as hot as any team out West, and they have won and covered 6 of their last 8. Still, the G-Man prefers Kobe and his band of merry-men in this one, as the Lakers are on a 17-3 straight up run, and this game is priced at a number they should have no trouble getting on top of.

These teams have split a pair of games this season, with the visitor winning and covering in both.

On the road, the Lake Show is on a 19-7-1 run their last 27, and while I am sure they are itching to get to Sunday's road game at Houston, they cannot afford to be looking ahead with the Hornets only a game behind in the loss column.

Think of this one as an early "playoff" type of a game. My money is on the Lakers as they continue to be "road warriors".

Michael Cannon

Friday's Plays...

15 Dime ?

NORTH CAROLINA

Take the Tarheels minus the big number this afternoon over Florida State.

North Carolina is poised to make a run in the ACC tournament. Coach Roy Williams has successfully worked point guard Ty Lawson back into the lineup gradually, and the last few games have allowed him to get his legs back under him.

If Lawson is able to play more than the 23 minutes he played against Duke in their last game, North Carolina should easily be able to cover this number.

While Lawson was out of the lineup with his ankle injury, it allowed players like Marcus Ginyard and Danny Green to step up in his absence.

Of course, it also allowed Tyler Hansbrough to elevate his game to an even higher level.

Now that all the pieces are back in the puzzle, this Tarheel team is once again the class of the ACC.

Florida State relies too much on its perimeter game for them to stay close today. When they miss, it allows the Tarheels a chance to run and score easy buckets with their fast break offense.

Take North Carolina minus the big number as they grab the win and cover.

5 Dime ?

PURDUE

Take Purdue minus the points over Illinois tonight in the Big Ten tournament.

I really like the way Purdue is playing right now. They are a team that never gets rattled, no matter how the game is going.

It?s this trait that will carry them past Illinois tonight.

Purdue is a smart team that executes its offense with efficiency. They have gone 8-2 SU in their last 10 games (8-1-1 ATS).

This medium number should be no problem for them against an Illinois team that?s failed to cover five of its last seven games. They narrowly escaped with a victory over an inferior Penn State team yesterday, and that does not bode well for them tonight.

Take Purdue as they grab the cash with the win and cover.

ST. JOE?S

Take the points with St. Joe?s tonight when they take on rival Xavier in the A-10 Tournament.

These two teams split their season series with St. Joe?s grabbing the cash in both games.

Xavier has the experience edge, but St. Joe?s has been up to the challenge in each meeting.

St. Joe?s has been one of the better teams against the spread in the A-10, going 18-11 this year.

Xavier, on the other hand, may be the class of the conference but has failed to cover the number in three of its last four games.

St. Joe?s has cruised to wins over Fordham and Richland in the first two rounds, winning by a combined 32 points.

You can bet they will be focused and ready for the task on hand tonight.

Take the points with St. Joe?s as they battle Xavier down to the wire and grab the cash.

WEST VIRGINIA

Take the points with West Virginia tonight when they take on Georgetown.

I made the mistake of going against the Mountaineers with Connecticut yesterday, and I?m not about to do it again tonight.

That?s because Joe Alexander is a man possessed right now, and I don?t think there?s a player in the conference that can shut him down the way he?s playing right now.

Alexander is averaging a whopping 29.8 ppg over his last five games, and not even the vaunted Hoyas defense can slow him down.

Georgetown benefited from an uncharacteristically hot game from beyond the arc in its win over Villanova yesterday, but I don?t see them lighting it up again like that tonight.

Center Roy Hibbert failed to score in Georgetown?s 19-point win yesterday, which is absolutely embarrassing. The guy is 7-2 and he takes two shots from the field.

If Georgetown relies on its perimeter game again tonight, they?ll be lucky to win this game, let alone cover.

Take West Virginia as Alexander keeps shooting lights out and the Mountaineers stay within the number.

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Cal Sports

4* Nuggets
4* Indiana, Cal St Ful, Ten over
3* Col, Vandy, N Mex St, WVU under

Tony Karpinski

ARKANSAS
COLORADO
PITT
MINN

Billy Coleman

3* Kent
2* Akron
2* Oklahoma

Rob Veno

3/14/08 CBB Blue Chip: Duke Under 156 -110 (526)

3/14/08 CBB Purdue Over 119 -110 (534)

3/14/08 CBB Indiana -5.5 (536)

3/14/08 CBB Tennessee -12.5 (546)

3/14/08 CBB Kent State -3.5 (568)

3/14/08 CBB 20* Blue Chip: Cal-Santa Barbara -3.5 (574)

3/14/08 CBB UNLV -4.5 (580)

James Patrick Sports

3*NC Char

2*Wiscon under

2*Miss st

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Bob Balfe

NBA Basketball
Bobcats +11.5 over Rockets

College Basketball
Illinois +5 over Purdue
South Carolinda +12 over Tennessee

Lenny Stevens

10 stars

Mich St
Temple
G-Town

Gameday Sports Network

50* Georgetown

40* Purdue

40* Tennessee

40* NBA Boston

WAYNE ROOT

Chairman - Mich St
Millionaire - Wash St
Money Maker - Clemson
No Limit - Tex A&M
Insider Circle - Oklahoma
Billionaire - Miss St

RAS

Play: CS Northridge +4 1/2 UNIT
Play: Western Michigan +2 1/2 UNIT

Sports Bank

400 Arkansas

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Ron Meyer

Chalkboard.....Virginia Tech
Coaches Consensus.....Utah State
Live Dog.....Ohio State
Playbook.....Tulsa

A-Play

Private Players Club.....West Virginia
Major Shocker.....Texas A+M
Heavy Hitter.....Illinois
Vegas Hotline.....NC Charlotte
Chip Shot.....Miami Florida
Double Play.....Minnesota (NBA)

Pure Profit

Consensus.....Wisconsin
High Roller.....BYU
Power Play.....CS Fullerton
Diamond.....Purdue
Back Room.....Vanderbilt
Money Move.....76ers

Big Al

Championship--Hoosiers
Blue chip--Nevada
Line mover--UCLA
10 Dimes--N.Carolina
Offshore steam--Tennessee
Computer boys--BYU

Last edited:

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Marc Lawrence

Triple dime conference tournament game of the year

Mississipi St.

Stan Sharpe

Double Dime

Xavier

Dave Malinsky

6* Top of the Ticket

Purdue

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Golden Contender

Guaranteed Selections
Date: Friday, March 14, 2008
$24.99 Guaranteed: FOR FRIDAY NIGHT A PLAY WITH TREMENDOUS STATS-INCLUDING A 10-1 SYSTEM PLAY. GET ON THIS SOLID BANGER AND START THE ROLL RIGHT INTO THE WEEKEND.THOSE WHO JUMPED ON TEMPLE-AND THE PHOENIX SUNS CASHED AND NOW YOU CAN TOO- GET ON ONE OF GC/S BANGERS 3/14/2008

FOR FRIDAY NIGHT OUR BIG COLLEGE BOMB IS ON TEMPLE GAME 560 AT 8:50 EASTERN-WE RODE TEMPLE TO A NICE VICTORY OVER LASALLE ON THURSDAY. TONIGHT THEY CATCH CHARLOTTE PLAYING THERE 3RD GAME IN AS MANY NIGHTS. CANT SEE CHARLOTTE HAVING ANYTHING LEFT IN THE TANK HERE AS THEY HAD TO RALLY FROM 17 DOWN TO GET THE WIN- WE NOTE THAT A-10 DOGS OFF A DOG WIN ARE NOW 4-35 SU- 8-29-2 ATS- NOT TO MENTION TEAMS THAT ARE 500 OR BETTER PLAYING OFF THREE SU DOG WINS ARE 1-10 ATS IF THERE OPPNENTS WIN PCT IS LESS THAN 800- WHOOOO? THE OWLS OF TEMPLE ON FRIDAY BOL

Elite Sports Circle

Guaranteed Selections
Date: Friday, March 14, 2008
$25.00 Guaranteed: Are you looking for the PERFECT WINNER?!? Well today is your lucky day as we have isolated a game that will be "in the bag" by half time! You can get our 1000* BIG 12 CONFERENCE TOURNAMENT GAME OF THE YEAR for just $25 and you will be a winner or there will be no charge! We are currently on a 10-4 run and we are now 23-13 in the NBA and 31-18 in College Basketball for a total of 54-31 in Hoops! 3/14/2008

1000* BIG 12 CONFERENCE TOURNAMENT GAME OF THE YEAR
540 Oklahoma -8.5 3:00 EST

INDIAN COWBOY

Colorado +9 (POD)

2-1-1 yesterday, 3-2 the day before, 4-1-1 in March Madness 2007. Let's continue to roll as I'm looking for the sweep considering we should have at least went 3-0-1 if not 4-0 yesterday missing 2 total plays from being wins by 1.5 points.

Nice Outright win yesterday with Colorado over Baylor as +9 dogs and guess what the line for today is against Oklahoma - you guessed it, +9 point dogs. It only makes I release this as my comp pick for today as well on the Newsletter. I can write a book in great detail about this play, but check out my write-up yesterday on why Colorado is a team that is great bounce-back on the road or away from which proved to be correct yesterday. The Buffs have something different working in their favor today. Long-story short, Colorado had very few conference wins this year, and one such win was against Oklahoma at home by 12 points. Oklahoma has played well of late, but 2 of those 3 wins were at home and this team still has not played a minute of the confernce tourney this year as their jitters are high. Colorado has nothing to lose and it showed yesterday as Baylor let the pressure get to them as they beat Colorado by 11 on the road earlier this year only to fall short. Colorado is playig intense basketball and relatively stress free as what the hell does this team who was horrilbe in the conference all year have to lose? I look for Oklahoma to show some rust and nerves early and much like Penn State against Illinois yesterday, Colorado will have a shot at winning this game outright, but I will gladly take the points and hope for the cover in the end. Buffs to the Bank.

Texas A&M +1.5

Texas A&M is in a nice spot today. They played well in their first game and remember, so many teams have rust when they first come out and although I like Kansas State as a team and they did beat Kansas, don' forget the fact that this team is just 3-5 this year away from home - and they are 1-4 against top 100 teams on the road as well, with their one road win coming against Oklahoma very early in the season. Thus, this team has not won a game away from home in Months. Texas A&M has revenge from a 20+ point loss to K-State on the road, I have Texas A&M 1 power ranking spot better in my power rankings, this is neutral court so the revenge should work in their favor not to mention they played yesterday so they will have lack of rust. I like A&M for these various reasons as they should win this game outright, not to mention I think the public is incorrect here and likely gets buried 2:1 as they are backing a Kansas State team should have rust and revenge working against them.

Bobcats +11

This my friend is going to be the game that the Rockets fail to cover in a long time. Sure, it doesn't look like much the Bobcats, but listen, it was between this play for the last leg of what my card was going to be today as the other leans were the Magic just crushing Miami, the Mavs with revenge against the Pacers but both those lines were -11.5 and -14.5 and you know as well as I do all too well of backdoor covers. But, I will gladly take the +11 here against a Bobcat team that can win this game outright. No, I'm not smoking the pipe, similar to the fact we didn't smoke the pipe when we took Colorado to beat Baylor outright, and we didn't smoke the pipe when we took the Bearcats after a 40 point loss to Uconn - this Bobcat team comes off a thumping to the Mavs and although we had a 3-2 winning day that night, it was on me for the fact that Gerald Wallace was returning to this team and consequently messed with the flow that had helped this team led by Jason Richardson at that point in Wallace's absence to cover 6 straight. Well, Wallace has his feet wet, this Bobcat team has revenge and they can simply reign 3's. Remember, this is the same Bobcat team that shocked Boston earlier this season as huge double-digit dogs winning outright and trust me when I tell you they will be fired up and will show up to this game. I think the Bobcats end up covering fairly well in this game.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Stu Feiner

First Ever 10,000 Dime Total Lock

10,000 DIME TOTAL OF THE YEAR

Over the posted total (BOISE/UTAH ST)

FIVE 1000 DIME CONF LOCKS

Miami Florida PK over Va Tech
Akron -2 over Western Michigan
Purdue -5 over Illinois
Michigan State -4 over Ohio State
Arkansas PK over Vanderbilt

Bobby Esposito

THREE 2000* LOCKS

THREE 2000* CONFERENCE TOURNAMENT LOCKS

Xavier -6.5 over St. Joe's
Purdue -5 over Ill.
Indiana -5 over Minny

Eddie Roman

5000 Unit Oddsmakers Mistake Game of the Year

5000 Unit Oddsmakers Mistake Game of the Year

Purdue Boilermakers -5 over Illinois

1000 Unit Locks

Vanderbilt Commodores +1 over Arkansas

Tulsa Golden Hurricane -1.5 over UTEP

Analyst: Damon Roberts
15,000 Dime Conference Lock of Life

15,000 Dime Tournament Game of my Existence

Tennessee -12 over South Carolina by 40

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
LAS VEGAS TECH REPORT

(LVTR): LA LAKERS vs NEW ORLEANS
Play: LA LAKERS vs NEW ORLEANS OVER 208 (NBA)
Comments: LAS VEGAS TECH REPORT (LVTR) SELECTION: LA LAKERS vs NEW ORLEANS OVER 208 (NBA)

LAS VEGAS TECH REPORT (LVTR): PHILADELPHIA vs CHICAGO
Play: PHILADELPHIA +3 (NBA)
Comments: LAS VEGAS TECH REPORT (LVTR) SELECTION: PHILADELPHIA +3 (NBA)

LAS VEGAS TECH REPORT (LVTR): UTA vs ORLANDO
Play: UTAH vs ORLANDO OVER 117.5 (ARENA FOOTBALL)
Comments: LAS VEGAS TECH REPORT (LVTR) SELECTION: UTAH vs ORLANDO OVER 117.5 (ARENA FOOTBALL)

LAS VEGAS TECH REPORT (LVTR): CHICAGO vs GRAND RAPIDS
Play: CHICAGO vs GRAND RAPIDS OVER 111 ( ARENA FOOTBALL)
Comments: LAS VEGAS TECH REPORT (LVTR) SELECTION: CHICAGO vs GRAND RAPIDS OVER 111 ( ARENA FOOTBALL)

eddieh8823

Forum Member
Dec 3, 2007
Here ya go Doc, Gameday's full card
3* Texas
3* BYU
2* Kent State
2* Cal-Santa Barbara

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

tomtebow

Forum Member
Oct 11, 2007
jeffersonsports adding
NCAA HOOPS
TULSA over 139.5
NBA
SAN ANTONIO UNDER 175.5

check back at 5 pac for late nba and late college

Deano's Free B

Forum Member
Jan 9, 2008
Flint, MI
Handicappers Paradise

Handicappers Paradise

Josh Dean

400* W. Virginia & Utah

200* Minn (CBB)

100* Illinois

Free Pick: USC/UCLA UNDER

JMeyers

500* Pistons

200* Utah St.

200* Purdue

Free Pick: USC

taipans

Forum Member
Jun 15, 2000
NY
ER sports--
3/14/08 NBA Playmaker: Detroit Under 178.5 -110 (508)

3/14/08 CBB Playmaker: Illinois +4.5 (533)

3/14/08 CBB San Diego State +6.5 (577)

fairway jay--
3/14/08 NBA New Orleans +1.5 (510)

3/14/08 CBB Big Drive: CS Northridge +3.5 (576)

3/14/08 CBB BYU -6 (578)

Rob Veno--
3/14/08 CBB Blue Chip: Duke Under 156 -110 (526)

3/14/08 CBB Purdue Over 119 -110 (534)

3/14/08 CBB Indiana -5.5 (536)

3/14/08 CBB Kent State -3.5 (568)

3/14/08 CBB 20* Blue Chip: Cal-Santa Barbara -3.5 (574)

3/14/08 CBB UNLV -4.5 (580)

3/14/08 NBA Atlanta Over 197.5 -110 (504)

3/14/08 NBA Blue Chip: Chicago Over 199 -110 (514)

3/14/08 NBA Dallas Over 212 -110 (516)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

taipans

Forum Member
Jun 15, 2000
NY
spritzer--

just a warning. spritzer got his clients murdered yesterday telling them to get everything they could on oregon and under in the unlv game plus his other losers
insider..................cal sb
insider.......................xavier
conf usa goy......................tulsa
gom...............................purdue
ko............................mich st
ko.......................g'town
tko.........................tex
tko...................temple
tko...........................kent
tko acc gow.................virg tech
3 star.............north car
3 star........................indy