10* edm/calg under

Bob Balfe

Over Bosie Game

MLBKING

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2008
charlies sports
friday oct 17, 2008. plays

ncaaf. boise st @ hawaii over 52 ( 500*)
ncaaf. boise st-24 (30*)
nhl. columbus-125 (20*)
nhl. calgary-135 (20*)
nhl. vancover @ buffalo under 5' (10*)
nhl. san jose-115 (10*) free play

Pac Star...Over ducks

Rocketman...Phoenix

Lt Profits...Maple Leafs

MLBKING

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2008
KELSO

5 units Boise State (-24) over Hawaii

Boise State (5-0) never misses an opportunity to play lights out when it is on national television and this one is on ESPN. The Broncos must feel it is necessary to crush opponents on TV in order to keep reminding the public of just how good they are. They should do just that tonight as they take on an Hawaii (3-3) that is mediocre at best and that will be without its starting quarterback. Of note also is the fact Boise State is 35-1 SU in its last 36 games on the blue carpet

Primetime sports advisors
5 units Buffalo Sabres -160

Computer Crushers Guaranteed Selections
Date: Friday, October 17, 2008
$25.00 Guaranteed: The COLLEGE CRUSHER PLAYS are by far the STRONGEST PLAY IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL and they have a history of hitting over 65% the past 22 years! Today we are featuring our 500K WAC CONFERENCE TOTALS PLAY OF THE YEAR! You can get this GUARANTEED WINNER for just $25 and you pay only after you win! This is by far the STRONGEST COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAY ON THIS WEB SITE DO NOT MISS IT! 31-11 RUN!!! 10/17/2008

500K WAC CONFERENCE TOTALS PLAY OF THE YEAR
UNDER 52 Hawaii and Boise St 8:00 EST

Terron Chapman

Hawaii vs. Boise State
(NCAAF)Oct 17, 2008 8:00 PM EDT

Play: UNDER

The Rainbows are not the same team we saw last year upend the Broncos. In fact, the Warriors are a running team, and believe it or not and will try to control the ball and the clock when they make the visit to Boise Friday evening. We won't put too much stock in the Warriors victory over the Broncos last season, as their has been too much turnover since. However, this year's Rainbow team is more prone to run the ball as opposed to last year's squad. And the oddsmaker's have yet to catch up as witnessed by the Warriors 1-3 o/u on record on the season, with the lone over, an overtime slugfest with Fresno. With revenge on their minds the Broncos should come into this game focused. But last week's game against So Miss. was a physical one, so I would not be surprised to see the Broncos come out a little sluggish making it hard to live up to expectations. The under is 8-0 in Warrior's games following a SU win and 5-0 in their last 5 on turf. The Broncos have not lived up to expectations recently with the under going 7-3 in their last 10 overall. Play on the Under for 2 units.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MLBKING

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2008
Opposite Action Plays

HAWAII +24

willie the whip
Silver: Ottawa
Bronze: Columbus, Buffalo, Edmonton,

Pickens Pick NCAA Friday Night Stomper!

Folks, we?re back after another winning night last night after we stole money with the Red Sox and the FSU under. We?re now 6-1 ATS this week:

10/13- Cleveland Browns +9 W (and 15% of your bet on the moneyline)
10/13- Cleveland Browns ?Over? W
10/14- Boston Redsox ?Over ?W
10/15- Philadelphia Phillies W
10/16- Boston Redsox W
10/16- BYU L
10/16- Florida State ?Under? W

I take each loss personally and when I release 3 picks, I don?t want 2-1, I want 3-0. My motto is win hard or go home, 67% is like kissing your sister.
Tonight we?re heading to the bank again.

NCAA Friday Night Stomper!

At 8:00pm Hawaii travels to the ?Smurf Turf? in hopes of 2 straight vs. #15 Boise State?.but not so fast. Boise State is in a great spot tonight. Lets be clear, Hawaii?s offense is simply not what it used to be. They will still spread the ball out with their offensive scheme, but if you don?t have the weapons what good is it? Boise State is on national television at home, they are playing with revenge, and they?re catching Hawaii off of 2 straight wins. Look for Boise to run this up in the spotlight in hopes of another BCS bid. As always good luck.

Play on Boise State -24

Northcoast:

Power Play Wins

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Power Play of the Day

Boise -24
Marquee Boise State

MLBKING

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2008
Iceman

3* Buffalo

VEGAS RUNNER
vegas-runner | CFB Side Double-Dime Bet
393 Stanford -2.0 (-110) Sportsbetting.com vs 394 UCLA
Analysis:
** 2* WAGER **

Well, when I gave this out on the Podcast...Stanford was actually getting +1.5, and had opened at +2.5...

Since I have already been informed that the "Outfits" are most likely not finished getting down on Stanford, I wanted to get this out to my Subscribers before it gets to -3...because even though I believe that still isn't enough for UCLA to cover...the Bottom Line is,we always need to work at getting the best of the number...

We will also most likely be using Stanford in a Teaser Bet as well, because I had intentions of making this a 3* if it would have stayed at UCLA -1.5 or even at a PK...But with the Teaser bet, we can still attempt to extract even more Profit out of this solid play...VR

vegas-runner | MLB Money Line Triple-Dime Bet
926 TAM (-140) Sportsbetting.com vs 925 BOS
Analysis:
**** ALCS GAME 6 : 4* GAME of the MONTH ****

(Shields vs Beckett)

Before I get to some details concerning this wager, I wanted to add that I highly suggest waiting until as close to game-time as possible...because the books that I have just returned from visiting, down on the Strip are getting a lot of action on the Red Sox...and the managers I spoke with all believe that it will continue and force them to drop the line some more...I went ahead and Uploaded the Bet now because I already had confirmed my work, and with so much football to deal with on Saturday...there really was no reason to wait any longer, since I am able to instruct you to wait for the best price...

With that out of the way, let me get right to it...For starters, I am finally glad that we are able to back the team I believed would be moving on to represent the AL in the World Series...More importantly, I believe that this price shows us exactly how the oddsmakers feel about Game 6 because offering +145 when this line was first posted is much higher than the Rays had been for Game 1 (Opened -106) & Game 2 (Opened -108)...And I have bet for sharps long enough to know that usually, the oddsmakers and later the bookmakers, definately don't want to be offering high "Plus Money" on the dog, since that is who they are almost always looking to back...So that is a very telling sign when trying to analyze the market and it's reaction to the action...

Next, I really believe that the oddsmakers are also aware that teams in this spot have done extremely well historically...Going "7-2" (78%) in Game 6 when returning home with a 3-2 lead...for break even price of -355...

Now that we looked at the market, as well as a little history, let's break down the match-up a bit...

Tampa Bay has gone "60-25" (71%), for a break even price at HOME of -245...They are also "9-2" (82%) vs Boston at HOME, for a break-even price of OVER -400...Next we see that Boston is a 50% Road Team at best...but that drops much lower when looking at how they have played on an "Artificial Surface" (7-17 for 29%)...and an even worse "3-12" (20%), when playing inside a Dome, like they will be doing on Saturday Night...

Looking at the starting pitching, I found that Maddon's plan of moving Shields to Game 6, rather than start Game 5 will be huge for Tampa..."Big Game James" as he's been named by his teamates has definately earned this right to close it out at home...He has gone "10-3" at home, while his Team has gone "15-4" (79%), which means we could have laid -375 on him each time out at HOME and still have turned a Profit...

He lost Game 1, but pitched extremely well and that should be a huge lift for his confidence...and the biggest stat that I think will be the difference is his 1.02 WHIP...Because without base-runners, we've seen that Boston just don't have the fire-power clicking to beat this team...

His opponent, taking the mound for the Red Sox will be Josh Beckett...and believe me, nobody has been a bigger fan of this kid than myself, because he has come through for me so many times in the past...But that was when he was 100% healthy, which is obviously not the case right now...Taking a look at his current form we find that his club has lost the last "5" times he's taken the mound, and his velocity is really down, which is huge for his style of pitching which is to "overwhelm" hitters...He has allowed "16" earned runs over his last 3 starts, and that is not good news when you are facing a clud who is on the verge of breaking records for runs scored in a 7 game series...Finally, Beckett has only lasted more than 6 inn, "1" time over his L/7 Starts...

And when we go to the bull-pen, once again the advantage has to go once again to Tampa Bay, especially playing at home...

Now, we can go on forever uncovering stats and trends to support the Rays side...and more importantly, we see that win or lose...we are definately backing the team with a huge "Value" edge, based on what all the %'s I've shown above dictate as a break-even price...

But putting all of that analytical thinking to the side, and simply looking at this game...I truely believe that the Rays have shown that at this point and time, they have far too many weapons on offense for Boston to beat them...and that come-back win they had on Thursday had to take so much out of them, that if and when then fall behind in this one, it will be extremely difficult to reproduce that kind of spark....

With such a huge Home Field Edge, and Tampa proving they are for real...Let's go ahead and take a bigger position than normal for Game 6, and see if the Rays can get to the World Series...and allow us to cash a nice ALCS 4* GAME OF THE MONTH ticket along the way...VR

RDS
Football: Boise St -25 >.5*, teaser Boise St. -18 w/over 45 1*
Hockey: Rangers 1*
Columbus over 5 1*
pod Buffalo 1.25*
Ottawa 1*
SJ @pk .5*

Rocco

Buffalo

\

MLBKING

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2008
LVTR

Hawaii +24.5
Buffalo ( Nhl )
Under 5.5 Edmonton/calgary

pointwise 4* boise st

Rewyan expert's

went 2-2 lastnight in NHL totals
NHL Total(OT Inc.):
Toronto Maple Leafs/New York Rangers Under 5.5
Nashville Predators/Columbus Blue Jackets Over 5
San Jose Sharks/Anaheim Ducks Under 5

Seabass 100* under boise / hawaii

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MLBKING

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2008
Kanesline
(POD)

10/17/08

NCAAF (College Football)

Hawaii Rainbows at
Boise State Broncos

Projected Total: 47

Projected Score:

Hawaii Rainbows 13

Boise State Broncos 34

Pick: UNDER 52

System Picks

Football

10/17/08 NCAAF (College Football) Spreads

10/17/08 Hawaii Rainbows +24

EZ WINNERS

10* Boston +133

BIGGEST PLAY!!!!

MLBKING

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2008
Texas Sports Syndicate

5 units Boise St (NCAAF = 65-48 & 61 units)

Alatex
Super Play
Boise State

oskeim sports

1* carolina & la over 5.5

Feist

TOP OVER boise
regular boise state

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MLBKING

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2008
Analyst: JASON BELL
1000* WAC TOTAL OF THE YEAR

1000* OVER HAWAII/BOISE

The over is 21-8-1 in Warriors last 30 games following a ATS win as they take on Boise on the blue field tonight. They beat LA Tech last week getting the passing game in sync and should have success against a Boise secondary that is prone to the big play. The over is also 5-2 in the Warriors last seven road games vs. a team with a winning home record. As for Boise, their offense is led by QB Kellen Moore. The redshirt freshman has completed 71.5 percent of his passes for 1,335 yards and 10 touchdowns with only three interceptions. Ian Johnson is also going well. This game sails way over.

MLBKING

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2008
KB Hoops

NCAAF
3* Boise State -24

NHL Record 6-3 +10* (3* are 4-0)
3* Buffalo -170
3* Edmonton OVER 5.5 +100
2* Edmonton +115
2* Carolina UNDER 5.5 +100

** ON FIRE **