NBA Rockets/Jazz o180.0 6 units

AFL Cleveland Gladiators +11.5 5 units

AFL 4* Clev-Phil OVER 116.5

MLBKING

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2008
indiancowboy

Hawks/Celtics Over 189 (POD)

*April POD: 21-9 (70%) (Doing 1 POD per day). The hard work in April Paid off.

*April Results: +20.08 Net Units, 8.33% Return of Investment.

*Winning 20 of 26 NBA PODs (76%) (Best Run in the Nation) (7 of Last 8 NBA pod winners)

*Winning 26 of 36 POD (76%) (Doing 1 POD per day)

*Winning 15 of 24 Days (62%)

*Winning 3 of 4 Weeks. (5-2 POD Last Week)

*Yesterday 1-0 (mariners/indians under 10)

I've hit this over twice already and like I've always said, if I believe a team will be an active dog, I will take the over and much is the case today. Do I think the Hawks play their heart out? Yes. Do I think they cover? Not so sure, after all, you saw how the Pistons did in game 6 as they took care of business and it is asking the Celtics an awful lot to lose 3 straight to the Hawks on the road as this team will be fired up and they will take far more pride winning this game on the road than closing this series out at home. After all, they did lead by 10 points going into the 4th quarter in that ballgame and had a 16-5 start to the game. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Hawks cover here, but more importantly, I see the Hawks being competitive most of the way as most of the Celtics games have gone over on the road and this should be another similar prototype. Look for the winner to get a 100+ points here and the loser to hit in the low 90's. The over is 4-0 when the Celtics are favored by this margin and the over is 4-0 when the Hawks are dogged by this margin at home - hence, fits in with muy active dog/over principle.

Cardinals -113

When I put up my research, it indicates that Hill is in for a rough start today. After all, take a look at Hill's number of late as he has been very fortunate with his results recently. Wainwright has a 2.19 ERA at home and is 3-0, although I will say this, Hill has not gone deep into ballgames and his 14 walks in 19 inns is a matter of concern in my opinion for the Cubs. The cards also come off a 1-2 loss yesterday and haven't lost back to back games since 4/18 and 4/19 which shows you something about their great consistency. In short, a lot of positive trends for the Cars here, they are coming back home, they are coming off a 1-2 frustrating loss, they face Hill who has control issues and this team is a great contact hitting team that can play small ball with the best of them, they have a pitcher who is great when his team can play such small ball and win types of ballgames in the 4-2 range, and considering that Wainwright is 3-0 with a 2.19 ERA at home and Wainwright has won his last 4 home starts while Hill is 1-4 on the road when facing a team with a winning % of greater than 60%, meaning he struggles against better teams and in particular against better teams on the road.

Dbacks/Mets Under 9

I've written an arm and a leg off on the other games, but this play is similar to the Indians/Seattle game from yesterday. Frankly, I nearly took the Braves/Reds under, but given those 2 offenses, I laid off plus, I didn't like the 8.5 that went with that game and although Hudson is on a bounce-back he has given up plenty of hits of late. Thus, I will take the under in this game as Maine has given up 3 earned runs in 12 inns to the Dbacks in their great year last year so he has a good track record against them. Owings gave up 5 runs in 5 inns in his last start so he is on a bounce-back today and I expect him to pitch well and I look for this game to have a 4-3 final as this should be a tight agme most of the way yet low scoring. In fact, that was the first start for Owings in which this team did not win when Owings started a ballgame this year. Under is 4-0 for Main in his last 4 starts, under is 5-1 for Owings with such a total set forth and the under is 6-0 between these 2 teams in their last 6 ballgames

MLBKING

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2008
KB Hoops 15-2 89% on 5 unit plays

NBA
5 units Atlanta Hawks +8.5
4 units Washington Wizards -3

MLB
4 units Detr/Minn OVER 9.5

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MLBKING

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2008
NEXT Report: FRIDAY PREMIUM FINAL
Recommendations
Opinions

CLICK HERE for latest update

01) Grapevine Gold regular
top special
PASS

02) The Animal regular top special
ROCKETS CAVALIERS

03) JB Sports pick of the day top
JAZZ

04) Wall St Wagers regular top special
HAWKS
JAZZ

05) Scotty Spreitzer regular top special
PASS

*)

*)

B
RECOMMENDATION(S):
OPINION(S):

ADDED SERVICES:

Premium W/L Records Previous Reports

STANDARD BASKETBALL REPORT NEXT Report:
FRIDAY FINAL
Next Report: Saturday at 12:30 pm ET
1 Recommendations
Opinions

> Usage Hints
> YTD W/L Records
> Who's Hot
> Handicapper Guide
> Previous Reports

01) Dave Cokin regular
top special
HAWKS JAZZ (hat)
CAVALIERS

02) Sportz Investments regular top special
WIZARDS
CELTICS
ROCKETS

03) PP of Pittsburgh regular (3*) top (4*) special (5*)
big play > big play > CAVALIERS

04) Grapevine Sports regular top special
PASS

05) The Sportsmen regular (5*)
top (7*) special (10*)
JAZZ

06) Sunday Selections regular
top special
WIZARDS
HAWKS
OVER JAZZ

07) Lenny Stevens regular top special
WIZARDS
CELTICS
JAZZ

08) California Sports regular (3*) top (4*) special (5*)
big plays > ROCKETS
OVER CELTICS

09) The Underdog lock special
CAVALIERS

10) Underdog Hotline top special
PASS

11) Tommy Totals regular top special
UNDER HAWKS

*)

RECOMMENDATION(S): 01) CLEVELAND CAVALIERS

Pepi

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2008
Handicappers Paradise

Handicappers Paradise

Josh Dean

A.P. Hockey Playoff System
-------------------------------
Great Job last night.... lets get this one as the system calls for an OVER.... Good Luck!

1*=[A] 2*=

Up to 2 wagers=1 System Bet

Today's Play: Dal/SJ OVER 5 [A]

System Record: 10-2
Total Profit: +10.0