Fuck

LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California
someone else on Dallas has to make a basket besides Kyrie n Luka...

Celtics have 9 3ptrs.. Tatum only has 3 of em.. Horford, White, Hauser (3) all have some...

push the ball more Dallas.. get PJ Washington and others in on the transition game

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ezpickin

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2003
Luka is his own worst enemy. Just shut up and play! Such a cry baby

Reactions: T
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
That game was gross all over. Refs were obvious Luka got fouled over and over no calls. Then he yelled and they cut his cursing. Refs gave him #6 to let him know who’s still in charge. Once they fouled him out they took away any chance for Dallas.

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Biggest nba rig job in finals history. Silver made the call. Holy crap. That was stupidly obvious.

It’s clear the nba is racist. And especially the nba media. If anyone was as racist as Perkins and Steven douchebag smith they would be cancelled for life had it been other way around. League doesn’t want another white European to win the title. Clearly obvious. They figured we have an another European and “Jew hater” as the champs of our league ? No way. So silver made the call. Mavs are allowed to win game 3 and Celts blow out on home floor for celebration. Clearly scripted

Too many billions at stake for these people to leave games to chance. 77 Billion on the table now for tv contracts. Let’s get Brown and tatum thier chip. They fit the marketing mold. Fans always the ones to get screwed.

Last edited:
Reactions: TouchdownJesus

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Steve A called out Luka today for his selfish play and actions. “Once Luka gets the ball all he does it hold make euro steps and fakes and shoots he didn’t pass it all night” listen up dumb fuck Steven A…That’s HIS GAME he’s done it his entire career. I don’t and won’t watch ESPN. It’s pathetic. I caught the clip online. When Luka went to the rim and got hammered by two Boston defenders and no call I looked at my buddy and said this game is over! Dallas on a 22-2 run to get within 1 or 2 and the refs weren’t having it. If Luka finishes that game Dallas pulls off one of the great comebacks in Finals history. Nope no way. I agree Luka whines too much and needs to STFU and look to Brown as a roll model. He plays hard every game and lets his play talk. Also let’s not forget Silvers distaste for Cuban.

Reactions: Slumdog

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Definitely one of the most shocking ref jobs i can remember. With Stern, you at least knew who was getting the calls when.

This one caught me by surprise

Reactions: T
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
I’m so baffled by game 3. But yeah i think they get it tonight. Luka triple double.

Mavs +1 super large and 1q, 1h, alt, and Luka props
Truth is the league is tired of Luka whining for every second he’s on the court. The refs are making it clear STFU and play both sides of the ball or you get no calls. Cowherd called him another Carmelo and every talking head has literally trashed him since game 3. No way Foster goes to Dallas to end it.