FWIW Mil/Pit line movement vs consensus

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

~Buckshot~

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2005
Salt Lake City, Utah
Would like some imput...from a site to remain nameless I show 773 on Mil vs 375 on Pit but the line has gone from Mil -152 at open to -142 currently at said site. My out has -145.

Seems like it's either Pit or a no play for me...thoughts?

Reactions: IntenseOperator

Destructor D

Destructor
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2005
Kansas City, MO
This kid throwing for Pitt doesn't have good numbers in AAA. He was 0-2 for the Pirates last season as well. The Brewers are playing fairly solid ball, but Capuano has horrid numbers vs. Pitt. Tough to lay -150 odds on Milwaukee, but almost tougher to back the butt-Pirates. Still trying to decide right now.

IntenseOperator

DeweyOxburger
Forum Member
Sep 16, 2003
Chicago
Pitt had a good shot to win last night even though their starter didn't look all that impressive. Game was over when the 40 year old Japanese virgin came in and puked. Was listening to the radio call from Uecker and he said they always have a tough game against Pitt.

Think I may have been a day early with them yesterday. At least we won't see that lame pitcher tonight. Yeah, I know he held his own till last night but I still want his hands for souvenirs.

Pitt has Vargas on deck (then maybe Sheets). I think they can one in this series and the best chance might be tonight.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Destructor D

Destructor
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2005
Kansas City, MO
Butt-Pirates +140 for 3* - Got a decent number and Capuano has gross numbers on the road and vs. the Pirates. Milwaukee has never seen Youman and he should give the Brewers lefties trouble plus Hardy is sitting today.

GLTA

LetsMakeMoney

~Gambla~
Forum Member
Mar 6, 2005
Sin City
line moevement desn't mean chit, yesterday the line moved in smltz favor and look what happend :com: gl to u guys on pitt but i highly doubt they win this game :SIB

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Theboundbook

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2002
Salt Lake City, Utah
I just dont know how I could EVER back Pitt right now... Im all over Mil and hoping this hits so I can SLAM CHC tonight like yesterday (didnt post that one unfort. but it was a nice payout on RL.)

If you are wary of betting on Mil on this game I think you should just not play anything, (except maybe over.....)

Mil is #1 in the div for a reason....

IntenseOperator

DeweyOxburger
Forum Member
Sep 16, 2003
Chicago
Would like some imput...from a site to remain nameless I show 773 on Mil vs 375 on Pit but the line has gone from Mil -152 at open to -142 currently at said site. My out has -145.

Seems like it's either Pit or a no play for me...thoughts?

Toronto tonight is looking better

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ESPNTED

ESPNTED
Forum Member
Dec 10, 2006
California
Pit. pitcher is so lucky that he didn't give up more run top of the 2nd with bases loaded! I think he will get hit on again! This is the big boy lineup not AAA

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

joz

Forum Member
Mar 29, 2005
new jersey
Pirates are given literally 7 outs in the third inning and had bases loaded w/ no outs and only get one run.:nono: :nono: :scared :scared

Great squad.

Theboundbook

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2002
Salt Lake City, Utah
hit batter dropped ball double, and 2 errors.... and they get 1..... Mil tried to give it away.... Now no more Mr nice guy!

Leadoff HR for Mil on the 4th and then a hit and a walk..... Now lets get these guys in Braun. 2-2 on the day so far....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

IntenseOperator

DeweyOxburger
Forum Member
Sep 16, 2003
Chicago
Cappy yanked:com:

the replacement is most likely better

(right move or not) You have to like this Mil mgr. He ain't waiting till he's knee deep in it.