FWIW Mil/Pit line movement vs consensus

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Destructor D

Destructor
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2005
Kansas City, MO
Boundbook asked why anyone would take the Butt-Pirates... well here was my thinking.

You have Pitt +140 and can lay 3 to win 4.2* or
you can lay 6.3 to win 4.2* on Milwaukee with a pitcher coming off the DL???

I thought the smarter money was backing Pitt today. However, they have missed numerous chances today and are still in trouble despite leading 3-2.

Theboundbook

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2002
Salt Lake City, Utah
Mil gave this away early... This game should be 10-2 right now.... for Pitt. You can see how bad Pitt is and how Mil just doesnt give a chit today for some reason. Error after error after error.... The public was right and I was wrong....

It happens and to be honest I hate it.... Of course, Pitts bullpen sucks too. So who knows.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LUCKY 7

Forum Member
May 23, 2002
POMONA, CA
Boundbook asked why anyone would take the Butt-Pirates... well here was my thinking.

You have Pitt +140 and can lay 3 to win 4.2* or
you can lay 6.3 to win 4.2* on Milwaukee with a pitcher coming off the DL???

I thought the smarter money was backing Pitt today. However, they have missed numerous chances today and are still in trouble despite leading 3-2.

Easy Destructor even though they are up 6-2....there is a ton of game left.

Lets go Pirates!!!!!!!:SIB

You gotta give some credit to Youman. He worked his way out of a couple jams and had good movement on some pitches

LetsMakeMoney

~Gambla~
Forum Member
Mar 6, 2005
Sin City
Pitt sux dick .......so they win this game big fuking deal, 4 errors by brewcrew thats y they winning and there is nothing else to it :com:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LetsMakeMoney

~Gambla~
Forum Member
Mar 6, 2005
Sin City
I thought I would post the link for you Money. Maybe its better if you just stay quiet. Losing sucks but you dont need to try and bring us down.

Thats no $20 bet

http://www.madjacksports.com/forum/showthread.php?t=291428

dude i don't need to click on nothing cause i could give a rats ass what u or joz played or are playing.........glad u won, while u at it put some money on pitt ot win the world series too :thumb: i'm sure u'll get good odds or wait a min maybe not after what they did today :SIB

joz

Forum Member
Mar 29, 2005
new jersey
dude i don't need to click on nothing cause i could give a rats ass what u or joz played or are playing.........glad u won, while u at it put some money on pitt ot win the world series too :thumb: i'm sure u'll get good odds or wait a min maybe not after what they did today :SIB

moon1 moon1

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg