Giants live

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Real_Vision

Average sharp
Forum Member
Mar 23, 2021
Fargo nj
www.teamrankings.com
Top 8 in this scoreless phils giants game, runner on first 1 out.

Taking SF +204 on the 3-way ML, now that Wheelers out of the game, I like the giants pen to get it done and the phils pen to crack.

I lose if we go to extras.

+204 7x

Real_Vision

Average sharp
Forum Member
Mar 23, 2021
Fargo nj
www.teamrankings.com
so giants do win, 1-0 with a sac fly “walk off” 2 outs into the bottom 10th.

The giants had runners on first and second NO OUTS in the 9th, there was a complicated way out of the worst case scenario (take the phillies ML - it was +400, thats a toilet paper ticket UNLESS the game goes to extras, where u could then offload that risk with a close to even money giants ML play. )

The simpler way out of it was to take the giants +135 on the 2-way ML instead.

Anyway, your worst enemies in that bot 9 are unproductive outs or a double play.

Infield single, base hit, then pop up to shallow left, infield popup, strikeout. Literally the only ways not to get a runner as far as 3rd base in that situation are strikeouts and popups. Even a double play gets a runner to 3rd.

But they walked it off by moving the ghost runner to 3rd on a deep fly ball, then a second deep enough to left to win it.

Of course someone getting a hit and knocking in a runner from 2nd base in two straight innings with 6 outs to work with (bot 9 and bot 10) wasnt even a possibility I’d considered. Basically 9 outs to get ONE runner from 2nd in to score (bot 9, top 10 phillies, bot 10)

Ugh haha haha

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
I took giants to win upon seeing the post. Got lucky I saw it right away. Otherwise it’s hard to tail your picks. Thx for the play

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg