Girlfriend's Video

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Dragon

Firebreather
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
NJ
Well, can't DL it at the ole office, so that will pass some time tonight at home. hehe

thx for the confirmation.

bjfinste

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
AZ
Enjoy... soon you'll know why Soul Decision's "Faded" was the favorite campus party song in 2000-2001!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
well chopsticks............I'll give my ex a call........let's she what she says.........ummmmmmmm I think she'll go with a no...but hey....ya never know :D :D

after all it's only a madjacker.........what harm can they do.......and oh yeah just remembered..there are other girls on there....man guess I'll have to phone them as well :tongue

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

IntenseOperator

DeweyOxburger
Forum Member
Sep 16, 2003
Chicago
I don't think she is that young.

We are all just getting old.

She'll be dropping kids soon enough. She should keep a copy of this video as a keepsake of what she was physically....and what she did on tape. I really hope this is the stupidest thing she ever does in her life. I have a feeling it won't be.

I'm glad I don't have any daughters. Beating would be an understatement. For all involved. Sorry. I get mad when I see stupidity in action.:nono:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Anders

Bandit
Forum Member
Dec 17, 2000
New Zealand
bj, u have to see if u can post the link to Libby... I have a (female) friend still at Wisc and would love to get her opinion of the video... :D

bjfinste

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
AZ
Anders,

http://www.drunkuniversity.com/video_html_files/libby.html

The quality isn't all that great on this site. Video 2 was the first one most people got and was the most popular, then the rest started to get out as well.

I'm sure using kazaa you could find better quality files than this site if this isn't to your liking.

There's a ton of urban legends surrounding this thing which you can easily find doing a google search. I don't know all the details, but to address some of them: 1. She didn't quit school (I actually saw her at a bar like 9 months later and literally felt like I was in the presence of a movie star or something), 2. Her boyfriend didn't cheat on her and send them out as revenge; I can't remember which for sure, but it one of two things. Either her boyfriend's roommate got a hold of them and sent them to a couple people and they spread, or else her boyfriend's roommate watched it, and it accidentally got put in his download folder so it was available for anyone with napster or scour to download while he was at class all day. It was one of those two scenarios. And, 3. her boyfriend did NOT go to jail, and the two of them remained friends after breaking up down the road.

I don't know about all of you guys, but if my girlfriend made videos like this for me, I wouldn't be sending them out to my friends. I would be too busy shopping for an engagement ring!

IntenseOperator

DeweyOxburger
Forum Member
Sep 16, 2003
Chicago
I don't know about all of you guys, but if my girlfriend made videos like this for me, I wouldn't be sending them out to my friends. I would be too busy shopping for an engagement ring! [/B][/QUOTE]

as long as your girl wasn't a hog;)

otherwise, you may be getting a face transplant

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com
whatever age she is......

whatever age she is......

She is a naughty girl and needs a good licking ahh err I mean spanking.

I would have to bend her over my knee & the couch & the dryer & etc....
Naughty naughty. :nono:

Gibber I know you want to hit that !! :142hump: