Godzilla's Monday System Plays

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

ces

Forum Member
Mar 24, 2005
E of Ball State
I was thinking about recouping the losses over the weekend and was going to post something similar to what Hammer is saying. You can recoup those losses in future games in different ways, but Hammer's is pretty straight forward.

If you look back at Cisco's posts, he does something similar with the 4 game fav chase. Simplified, he assigns a higher value to his future games regaining the large chase loss in smaller chunks.

P.S.

Mr. C - phuk off.

Monium1

Forum Member
May 3, 2007
I've been involved in this chase since May 21st.
I took a bit of time to calc the win's/losses since that date. Now this is approximate and not exact, but I come in somewhere around 275-95

:00x30

Even if it's off by 10 in either direction, that's incredible.

So relax and show the guy some respect!! He takes the time to put all this together EVERY day and his system is making money. What more do you want?

Keep up the nice work Godzilla.

Go Phils!

gsp

Forum Member
May 26, 2000
I have never seen it fail. Any time someone comes on here with something that works there's always someone that tries to find fault with him. With one guy it might be that can't be betting the amount he says he is or he don't post his record or some other silly shit. They will find fault. Is it jelousy or stupidity that makes them do it? It's a chase system. If you lose you up the bet until you win. He counts a loss at 4. Why is that so hard to understand. His record is there for anyone to see. If you are trying to win 1 unit and my figures are right and you lose 4 straight you have lost 15 plus the juice. That's 45 and let's alow another 15 unit for the juice (that's a little high). That's 60 units from 181. How many of you questioners are 120 units up on anything this season betting one unit plays? I get tired of this.

Reactions: IntenseOperator
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Godzilla 1

BMX PRO
Forum Member
Nov 17, 2005
Massachusetts
Still won't post the loses huh?

Here you go my friend.

Record:

1.) System: 181 - 3 (Based Upon My Stats Chase System)
2.) (Since Opening Day: 354 - 276) - (Last 33 Days) (185 - 140) on NL Teams - Scoring in the 1st Inning.

Thank You guys for all your Support.

The record has one purpose...Use as a bench mark to show success!

Play at your Own RISK.

Good Luck Everyone. :00hour

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Godzilla 1

BMX PRO
Forum Member
Nov 17, 2005
Massachusetts
Yes

Todays(Monday) Games:

Game 1 Chase

SF(3) vs. Mil(6)