Godzilla's Wednesday System Plays - Wins 99 - 1 Losses in 21 Days

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

DoMyDermBest

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2003
Deep in the heart of Texas
Guys...To be honest...I start off small and work my way up the ladder. As I get close to the (#) I will incease my wagers for bigger profits. Also I will always include my past losses.

Lets hit 2 out of the next 4 Games... Like: Hou/Col and the LA/SD

sorry but that is just BS. You are into an interesting trend. please post a corrected record. BTW how much did you risk on the mets tonite?2nd btw; Ive seen a 12 run win by house at the 25$ table. Poor schmuck didn't have the capital to win a $55 bet

jordan23

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Godzilla

Don't let a few bad apples ruin. The information you provide is very valuable and appreciated by many. You have been straight forward with all your information from day 1. Hope to see you post again tommorow. Keep up the great work.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Costanza NY

Forum Member
Sep 12, 2006
Godzilla

Godzilla

Don't let these slapdicks get to you. I personally could care less what you post for your records. I follow your system everyday and have fattened my bankroll significantly. Most of these slugs can't cap that's why they complain. They'll be lucky if they can squeeze out a 10 unit profit for a whole season. I really appreciate all your work and hope you continue to post

WayUpInYa

Forum Member
Nov 27, 2006
I will decide if I will post anymore after tonight.

Your posts have had some valuable information, but at the same time you seem to be skipping some important information.

Such as key losses, etc.

Any gambler knows that there are weaknesses in this hobby, and any professional will obviously shy away from someone who does not present the entire picture.

I, for one, look forward to your posts in the future.

I won't wager on them, though... unless I feel I am getting the whole story.

Thank you for your efforts, you have obviously given a lot to the community.

turksure

play the under
Forum Member
Jul 8, 2005
OK
Godz's system and Godz's thread, but it's a 15 unit loss is not a 1 units loss. And a 15 unit loss that becomes a 31 unit loss then a 63 unit loss for each bet, then total them all up. This doesn't take into acount the 20 cent line on prop plays. Then even if you have the cash you are max'ing out the prop minimum limits at every stop you can bet at. The 70-1 system is 1 loss (next Mets game) from being a losser.

I would not chase more than 3 times on any of these teams.

Good Luck Guys. I palyed the Mets NO today and may play it No again tomorrow. Should get a good #.

Interesting but don't be mislead.

good luck all

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Costanza NY

Forum Member
Sep 12, 2006
Hey Dumbasses

Hey Dumbasses

His record is the system record. He put the loss for the Mets. It's called martingale betting. THe record indicates the "Chase" record. Not the unit record. Figure it out for yourselves and don't piss off a solid capper who contributes everyday!!!!

turksure

play the under
Forum Member
Jul 8, 2005
OK
Costanza NY, you playing the mets tomorrow. if so copy and paste it in this threatd or go away. Don't be addeing zero's to the end. It's OK to have a diff of opinion, but you don't have to be an dxxk.

Costanza NY

Forum Member
Sep 12, 2006
Turd...I mean turk

No I took the mets as a loss and I lost 18 units on the chase. BFD. I'm still up 38 units with the system. My point is this. When posting a record, especially a chase record you DO NOT NEED TO POST UNITS. Sure a loss knocks off a chunk but big deal. Cisco posts his system record and no one seems to mind. If you want to post your opinion start your own thread and post YOUR thoughts....oh wait then no one would read it and you couldn't get any attention....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RexBudler

Wonder Dog
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2003
Irvine, California
My point is this. When posting a record, especially a chase record you DO NOT NEED TO POST UNITS. Sure a loss knocks off a chunk but big deal...

Says who :mj07: :mj07:..Are those the official posting rules , some people do and some do not. IF you take a closer look you will see that Cisco DOES post units. Actually in baseball, records are meaningless without units with such heavy chalk and such big dogs. Personally, I have nothing against Godzilla and what he does but I don't believe in ANY sort of chase system myself

Costanza NY

Forum Member
Sep 12, 2006
Rex,

THat was my point! Some people pose units and some do not. But people entering other people's threads and criticizing their systems that "to date" have been working is ludicris!!! Cisco had some jagoffs doing the same thing about a month ago and his systems have been extremely profitable over the past couple seasons. I just have a problem with haters. Especially guys who don't produce!!!!

leafsfan

Forum Member
Jun 6, 2007
this is a good system you have.....what iwas thinking is that if your chasing a team to score in the first inning...would it be a good idea to play the dog as well..........so if your chasing cinci against st.louis and you want cinci to score in the first....would it give u a chance to take cinci as a dog play as well. what im trying to get at is that if the dog can get off to a good start they might have a beter chance to win......also you should get the stats on the records for game 1 game 2 game 3 chases to see which one hits more often..

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LetsMakeMoney

~Gambla~
Forum Member
Mar 6, 2005
Sin City
post units ?? :mj07: who gives a fuk what anyone makes around here, i don't post my units and i have made over 20k this baseball season so far and it's none of anyones fuking buisness how much monye i'm up or down (picks are free, follow,fade or fuk off :em71: )......godzilla i don't believe in any chase systems but looks like u are doing great at what u doing and keep at it bro,don't be listening to these bums around here giving u chit,fuk em.........picks are free (they want units,u tell them to pay for your services) :SIB