Gonzaga vs. UCLA

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Pkorkis

Forum Member
Oct 14, 2004
what do you guys think about the halftime line?
UCLA -5 &
O/U 73.5
I'm thinking about taking the under. I know the teams will score more than they did this half and I planned on taking the over but 73.5 is a lot

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

3 Seconds

Fcuk Frist
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Marlton, NJ
Unicorn said:
that's a stern call...why do you think so? :shrug:

I look at it from a couple views....UCLA didnt play horribly, the shot horribly....that will change up I hope). Some may say I am not giving Zaga credit for thier D & they are right, I dont think they had anything to do with it. It was all UCLA, so it will be up to UCLA to right the ship.

Howland vs Few...give me Howland.....

Also I noticed that UCLA had a lot more energy as team in the last 4 mins of that half....maybe this carries over & Zaga tires....

bjfinste

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
AZ
I've been hearing that chick, as well. Sounds like she's getting mounted right there in the stands.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Hucklebuck

Forum Member
Jun 8, 2002
Orange County, CA
UCLA has been an AMAZING 2nd half team the past 10 games or so. I want to say the average is +15.

Howland makes the adjustments and gets the Bruins back into this one. Not to mention his team will start making shots. UCLA will play defense, you can count on that.

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
ucla is in much more foul trouble than gonzaga as afflalo and the prince have 2 fouls each (afflalo is their best offensive player and can create his own shot and is the one who was supposed to guard morrison....the prince needs to be on the floor)

while gonzaga really only has batista with 2 fouls and he's not really guarding an offensive force in hollins

if afflalo gets his 3rd within the first few mins it will be a long uphill road for ucla....if batista gets a quick 3rd then it opens up the game for ucla

can gonzaga get some payback from the iu game and killingsworth....batista picks up his 3rd (on a questionable call) and gets a t at the same time for his 4th

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
one thing i failed to mention....ucla has been here before

down at half (sometimes big) and then completely shut down the other team in the 2h (cal-ore-osu-cal again)

granted, none are gonzaga but they've done this before, and recently.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
nice call

4 point play
4th foul

i swear these refs have had a HORRIBLE game

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
i rest my case

the 3rd foul on the prince when the fking guy gets rejected by the backboard

great crew tonight....stars of the game so far.....31 fking fouls with 14 mins left

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
wow

my buddy said gonzaga has become the duke of the west and boy was he right

4th foul on the prince 25 feet from the basket on a screen that's worthless and had no impact on the play

again....starts of the game take over

not a shocker that ucla's 2 key guys BOTH pick up their 3rd and 4th fouls before gonzaga's one guy picks up his 3rd.

ballgame

Spalding

Forum Member
Oct 24, 2002
Nodak
I know he is good but can they please bench Farmar. He is killing them, he is going nothing on offense and basically nothing at all.

They got within 6 and he fouls the guy on the inbounds play.......bang, they are down by 10 again. Momentum killer.