Goodbye NFL. Damn, it's a shame.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
NFL can still go fuck itself. ....If I can last til September with that rhetoric, then I will officially be over it. I hope they do a couple more stupid things. Really want to drop it all.

....I know I am not the only one. They aleady lost a lot. Peak NFL is definitely over.

saint

Go Heels
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
Balls Deep
NFL can still go fuck itself. ....If I can last til September with that rhetoric, then I will officially be over it. I hope they do a couple more stupid things. Really want to drop it all.

....I know I am not the only one. They aleady lost a lot. Peak NFL is definitely over.

you'll be suckling at the teat just like the rest. if you didn't care you wouldn't be posting about it in an online forum you would have moved on already :mj07:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
you'll be suckling at the teat just like the rest. if you didn't care you wouldn't be posting about it in an online forum you would have moved on already :mj07:

Breaking up is not easy or rational.

freelancc

Forum Member
Aug 18, 2002
Nevada

:0074

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Goddamnit, yeah I'm already feeling the excitement. I love this sport and am addicted to this league. I will attempt to take one year off, but it will not be easy.
:lol:

Bet on MyBookie