MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Crazy888

Forum Member
Oct 10, 2003
tennessee
TJBELL said:
Last play here for a long time!!!

SACRAMENTO -4 $800

i agree with those sentiments TJ...lost 2500 yesterday and today...tired of being ahead big and wind up losing...and when i get down big, my team never comes back....and 1 field goal in last 7 minutes to blow my whole game bet and halftime bet...im just ****in fed up...and let me go ahead and vent that when i take the lakers, shaq goes 1-16 from the line and today shoots around 70%...the bad beats just never end....gl to all who have the stomach for this shit....im done for a long while :thefinger

KsYaS

Soy Puro Cabron
Forum Member
Jan 8, 2002
M?xico
I HAVE A QUESTION FOR ALL OF YOU!!!

WHEN YOU DECIDE WHAT TO BET IN THE 2H, WHAT DO YOU DO TAKE THE DECISION??? JUST LOOKS THE GAME AND SEE WHAT IS GOING ON, OR GO TO A WEBSITE TO SEE THE STATS??????

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TJBELL

Forum Member
Jul 22, 2001
Port Richey, Florida
Crazy888 said:
i agree with those sentiments TJ...lost 2500 yesterday and today...tired of being ahead big and wind up losing...and when i get down big, my team never comes back....and 1 field goal in last 7 minutes to blow my whole game bet and halftime bet...im just ****in fed up...and let me go ahead and vent that when i take the lakers, shaq goes 1-16 from the line and today shoots around 70%...the bad beats just never end....gl to all who have the stomach for this shit....im done for a long while :thefinger

See ya Playoff time! Fuk the NBA!! One of the best teams in the NBA can't cover 4 against one of the most pififul teams!! WTF?!

I watch and look at stats both.

KsYaS

Soy Puro Cabron
Forum Member
Jan 8, 2002
M?xico
Sac is playing like chit lately and that with a game that is on the road, and against a team who has nothing to lose and playing almost just for fun and trying to hit a big team, mm... that's not very difficult, just my thought

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

HighRoller

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2002
thanks ! Mjalam...Was out to dinner and missed getting in my play by about 30 secs...DAMN :mad:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

raledet

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2001
WILL PASS

WILL PASS

I have no idea how this game will go. Minnesota seems to have a lack of motivation. Will pass.

Bet on MyBookie