halftime

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
another sad ending...

another sad ending...

Both LA teams let their backers down tonight, the CLIPPERS were within the number pretty much the entire 4th, pulling with 4 in fact and had the ball. However, a late fade and FT's and the final tally is 9 and the ROCKETS cover... :sadwave:

As far as the LAKERS, well those of us who played them 2H watched them start right off on a 6-0 run, get the lead in the third and pretty much coasted from there to what appeared to be a soon DOUBLE WINNER on LAKERS and Under 2H. :nono: Not so fast gringo... somewhere along the line, plans changed and LAKERS just quit playing DEF, allowing easy baskets and drives down the lane. Next thing you know its a one point game, and only 2 FTs by FISH got us the push. :eek: Oh the Under you ask?? :confused: Well another in a long line of bone jobs on the Under player as 24 PTS come raining in in the last 3:35 of the game, 10 in the last minute alone. :sadwave:

So what looked to be a nice 6 Unit win to end the night, instead became a 3.3 Unit loss and another bad night... :mad:

I'm thinking I'm done til after Christmas, this is getting old and putting a damper on my Christmas Cheer.

It's hard to say "HO HO HO"* when they keep stealing your DOUGH!!

* Unless your TIGER!! Guess he can say it like 15 times from the latest report!! Speaking of TIGER, he could learn a thing or two from SANTA.... yeah, SANTA knows to stop after THREE HO's!!! :142smilie :mj07: :142smilie

Lastly, Do you all know why SANTA is so jolly???

Because he KNOWS where all the NAUGHTY GIRLS live!!! (must have found TIGERS black book!)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg