Hanna Knightly - Tuesday

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Hanna Knightly

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 14, 2015
I wasn't even going to post this pick until 5 minutes before the game began but, whatever here it is.

LA Dodgers -125

No info because, I'm too annoyed to care to say anything.

Going for a 6th straight profitable day.

Done.

jmize&gsptailer

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 4, 2014
I wasn't even going to post this pick until 5 minutes before the game began but, whatever here it is.

LA Dodgers -125

No info because, I'm too annoyed to care to say anything.

Going for a 6th straight profitable day.

Done.

what was our reasoning for waiting 5 minute before the game just curious. thanks

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jmize&gsptailer

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 4, 2014
:142smilie I didn't even notice that but funny as hell.

I am curious about your question as well.

madjack I was just wondering why she said she thought about waiting 5 minutes before first pitch to post when she has been posting her play well in advance previously. I was curious if she was wanting to look at line movement through out the day on her dodger play.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
madjack I was just wondering why she said she thought about waiting 5 minutes before first pitch to post when she has been posting her play well in advance previously. I was curious if she was wanting to look at line movement through out the day on her dodger play.

Me too. I wasn't questioning you at all. I'm curious too.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ROBB MACK

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2005
Girard, Ohio
I believe she wanted to wait due to all of the B.S. coming her way especially from the TFresh post. For all we know "Hanna" could be Earl from southeast Louisiana, weighing 285 lbs. on a 5'8" frame, and have Dorito residue in his beard!!!

Tadpole Patti

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 25, 2014
LOOK "YOU PEOPLE"

LOOK "YOU PEOPLE"

What in the heck is going on with you Madjacks People. You have someone here posting WINNERS and all you want to do is start a bunch of CRAP. Everyone in this Forum should be thanking her and hope that she will continue to share her picks with us. The way this is going I don't see her staying around very long. I don't post much but I am here EVERY DAY. I want to say to her THANKS SO MUCH FOR POSTING YOUR PICKS and I thank Madjack for this forum where we can gather together for the good of all of us who love sport's betting.

DONE

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Hanna Knightly

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 14, 2015
I was majorly annoyed this morning for several reasons. The majority of the reasoning behind me being annoyed is due to a personal reason. I was contemplating not even releasing a pick today until game time because, of certain comments that were annoying me & had me thinking eff this.

I might stop posting picks completely soon. Depends where I choose to take things. Either way, I still will be active online. I don't know yet. It's getting annoying responding to the same negative comments over & over. Mainly that has been in another forum. Still, if I stop posting in one place, I will stop at all.

Or, maybe I will just quit reading/replying to comments. I don't like negativity & it's impossible to avoid it when people are pushing it into your forum posts. Anything that effects me negatively needs to be delt with.

I don't enjoy negative people. I strongly believe that this world needs to be rid of them.

cagex

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 29, 2011
Los Angeles
I was majorly annoyed this morning for several reasons. The majority of the reasoning behind me being annoyed is due to a personal reason. I was contemplating not even releasing a pick today until game time because, of certain comments that were annoying me & had me thinking eff this.

I might stop posting picks completely soon. Depends where I choose to take things. Either way, I still will be active online. I don't know yet. It's getting annoying responding to the same negative comments over & over. Mainly that has been in another forum. Still, if I stop posting in one place, I will stop at all.

Or, maybe I will just quit reading/replying to comments. I don't like negativity & it's impossible to avoid it when people are pushing it into your forum posts. Anything that effects me negatively needs to be delt with.

I don't enjoy negative people. I strongly believe that this world needs to be rid of them.

Just keep those winners coming Hanna! I appreciate all the work you put in for your plays. You're a damn good capper. You're going to have haters regardless of where ever you or or whatever you do.

Cheers to you and I hope that you don't stop posting. You've contributed a lot since day 1!:toast::0008

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg