Hatton weigh in video!!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

frank s.

Forum Member
Dec 11, 2004
Maligg +1.5 pts-210 first 3 rds Lederman card. Also lets not forget the McGirt factor. The Mayweathers know boxing. Buddy should open up a Dairy Queen or something. These guys hire him based on perception and his boxing carreer. He is a "trainer" now. He ain't that good, IMHO.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
Maligg +1.5 pts-210 first 3 rds Lederman card. Also lets not forget the McGirt factor. The Mayweathers know boxing. Buddy should open up a Dairy Queen or something. These guys hire him based on perception and his boxing carreer. He is a "trainer" now. He ain't that good, IMHO.

i used that prop in a par myself,franks....

you know what scares me?...you know lederman is aware that these props exist....

what`s to keep him from making some money off them?....

wtf`s up with that?...

crow

Forum Member
Jun 3, 2008
i used that prop in a par myself,franks....

you know what scares me?...you know lederman is aware that these props exist....

what`s to keep him from making some money off them?....

wtf`s up with that?...

Nah.
Lederman can't give a guy the rd if he didn't win it, it would be obvious cheating.
You might have a case for the close rounds, but it's impossible to predict in advance whether the first rds will be close or not.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

nj

Forum Member
Nov 11, 2007
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kortGZ_gqeg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kortGZ_gqeg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
Nah.
Lederman can't give a guy the rd if he didn't win it, it would be obvious cheating.
You might have a case for the close rounds, but it's impossible to predict in advance whether the first rds will be close or not.

judges do it all the time....:shrug:

i`ve totally disagreed with lederman on rounds many times...

and there are 3/4 and 5 round props at 5 dimes involving lederman...

anything`s possible...

i`m surprised they don`t just use the scorecards....(on second thought,no i`m not,given the changing and mistakes we`ve seen recently)...:D

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Letterman is a master at watching one fighter dominate 2:30 of a round and then say he lost it after the other fighter wins the last 30 seconds.:nono:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

crow

Forum Member
Jun 3, 2008
Letterman is a master at watching one fighter dominate 2:30 of a round and then say he lost it after the other fighter wins the last 30 seconds.:nono:

Funny you 're mentioning that; i'm rewatching the first rd between Hatton and PBF; Ricky ate 6 or 7 clean shots from PBF while landing one in return.

Lederman gives Hatton the round on ring generalship !! Says he dictated the tempo of the rd ...
:mj07:

Crazy.